• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ng boon Gay ....found NOT GUILTY......

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HAHAHAHAHA

DPP Tan Ken Hwee

you fucked up loser...stick to your international law bullshit and dont fancy yourself a criminal lawyer... you cant even make it as a junior lawyer anywhere in the private sector!!

Better pray you dont have to beg for a job if you lose this one CCB!!!

Fucking haolian bastard!!!

tuayapeh waiting for your ass to come down, you proud cunt!
Hope this teaches your arrogant fuckface an important lesson in humility!!!

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judge says Cecilia Sue is "not a credible witness"....

No fucking kidding captain obvious.... this is just a very uncalled for public shaming of a public servant who couldnt keep his dick in his pants... nothing to do with his role as a public servant at all. In fact they should offer him his job back since it is just clear that he is an immoral character but not a corrupt one ...

:smile:

but this is singapore after all I guess so that is so never gonna happen.....

LHL better go consult his daddy on how to use the courts if he cannot employ them to *fix* people .... jialart man...back to the drawing board son.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
What forum nonsense about this ridiculous law "prevention of corruption" act? In any fair justice system, the prosecution MUST prove culpability, not the other way round.

You are wrong. Prosecution had the advantage of the presumption. The judge said that NBG actually successfully REBUTTED the presumption.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NBG will have to foot his legal fees. He cannot claim from CPIB or the govt. No way for his reinstatement. PSC will initiate disciplinary proceedings against NBG for misconduct. My bet - NBG will be retired in public interest.

Will Ho jinx find his dick useful in Temasick?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not everyone had it lucky like Lionel Jerome D'Souza right bro GD?

I suspect the verdict was metted out in consideration of possible similar case between Michael Palmer and Laura if people file police report against the latter for possible conflict of interest.

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a waste of taxdollars to prosecute him in the first place.

Maybe wayang wayang to divert from sg real problem?

Like Kong Hee Fatt Choi?

Benitez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can AGC turn around and charge NGB for receiving oral sex on occasions when they didn't lead to sexual intercourse?

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh no! Please don't compare Lionel D'Souza with Ng Boon Gay.

Lionel D'Souza was only a corrupt 'kuching-kurup' in the S'pore Police Force.

Not comparing because it s like chalk vs cheese....but seriously... didn't LJ D;Souza get off damm well in the aftermath of the police fuckup haste to sack him?

he like pensioned and laughing all the way to the bank right?

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are wrong. Prosecution had the advantage of the presumption. The judge said that NBG actually successfully REBUTTED the presumption.

Correction: I'm right, you're wrong.

Now, go spend more time to read the laws. There is no need to rebut for the defence, for the law of "prevention of corruption act" cannot be rebutted. It's more like putting aside that law by the judge. Isn't this obvious? You still dun geddt? I guess you never will.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a waste of taxdollars to prosecute him in the first place.

Maybe wayang wayang to divert from sg real problem?

Like Kong Hee Fatt Choi?

Dude the REAL problem is AIM and all the other like situations where PAP has stolen / abused/ defrauded national and public monies which belongs to Singaporeans!!!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will be pleasantly surprised if prosecution chooses not to appeal. Where to hide their fucking faces? NBG's case should not have gone to court in the first case. Waste of taxpayers' $$$ unless the intent was to humiliate him publicly. Brave DJ.

Invisible people is out to FIX him, must have stepped on some very big foot!!