• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ng boon Gay ....found NOT GUILTY......

Alfrescian
Loyal
NBG will have to foot his legal fees. He cannot claim from CPIB or the govt. No way for his reinstatement. PSC will initiate disciplinary proceedings against NBG for misconduct. My bet - NBG will be retired in public interest.

WP should invite him for tea......

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: Former Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) chief Ng Boon Gay is not guilty of corruption in a high-profile sex-for-contracts trial.

The verdict was handed down by District Judge Siva Shanmugam on Thursday afternoon.

He said there was no corrupt element involved, and found Cecilia Sue's credibility to be successfully impeached.

He said her explanations on inconsistencies in her statements to the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) and evidence in court were inadequate and unconvincing.

The judge also found Ng's evidence to be consistent and credible.

Ng, 46, was charged in June last year with four counts of obtaining sexual favours from Ms Sue, who was a sales manager for two IT vendors.

Ng allegedly breached the Prevention of Corruption Act by engaging in sexual acts with Ms Sue on four occasions, between June and December in 2011.

Ms Sue, 36, was the sales manager of Hitachi Data Systems from June to November 2011.

She joined Oracle Corporation Singapore in December in 2011 as its senior sales manager.

In exchange, Ng was accused of furthering the business interests of the two IT companies in their dealings with CNB.

After a closely-watched 14-day trial, both the prosecution and defence made their closing arguments on 28 January 2013.

- CNA/xq

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will be pleasantly surprised if prosecution chooses not to appeal. Where to hide their fucking faces? NBG's case should not have gone to court in the first case. Waste of taxpayers' $$$ unless the intent was to humiliate him publicly. Brave DJ.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will be pleasantly surprised if prosecution chooses not to appeal. Where to hide their fucking faces? NBG's case should not have gone to court in the first case. Waste of taxpayers' $$$ unless the intent was to humiliate him publicly. Brave DJ.

Long LiVe DJ SiVa ! ..:wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really. Decision to prosecute was made by AGC. In NBG's case, ex-AG, now CJ Sundaresh Menon made the decision.

The AGC sued based on info from CPIB.
CPIB screwed up huge time.

Anyway I agree with the ruling that there is no evidence and I disagree with the prosecutor that the onus is on Gay to disprove corruption cos its innocent until proven guilty under our law. Thats telling people he himself got no case also. Stupid fella.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So they are going to back pay his salary and bonus?!

Huat Arh! What a windfall for him. Can get the government to pay for his legal fee in this case?

I believe he was interdicted. Not sacked. Former means on half pay while on suspension. No bonuses.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulation to Mr Ng, that means he can get his job back and continue having his BJ during office hour.

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Judgement : Not Guilty

Does he get his job back?
Or can he sue for irrelevant dismissal?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
20130214.150857_20130214-ngboongay.jpg

Mdm Yap yen yen greatest wife in singapore history

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a celebration over the acquittal and also Valentine Day, Boh Gay just booked a table for three tonight at Hide Yamamoto at marina bay sands ...:o

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now got new case - CPIB Asst Director for stealing cash........

Hope CAD/Police investigate fully AND UNEARTH the can of worms that is the CPIB..... (remember how the CPIB boss Teng disputed the Station Diary entry of his own investigator?...... pui....)

Hope they can clean up CPIB....