• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ng boon Gay ....found NOT GUILTY......

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope so. 2008 was my best year. Gamble what, win what. Women, fuck like nobody business. University virgin, people's wife, even call chicken, the chicken also ass rimmed me for 10 solid minutes. Any idea when will this type of year come again? :o

2008 year of water rat is 1 of the 4 Peach Blossom 桃花 star.3 more is chicken,rabbit,horse
maybe in your personal bazi , your 桃花 star is rat.
gamble luck..honestly i cant tell much purely base on yr animal sign monkey

nbg has rabbit and rat.he got 2 star.
inborn attractive to woman

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about oral yesterday and penetration today? Is it considered as complete or must be within the same minutes/hours/day ?
\

hmm..inside and outside polling station i can conclude.haha
unless he tell judge semen no come out consider course incomplete

Last edited:

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2008 year of water rat is 1 of the 4 Peach Blossom 桃花 star.3 more is chicken,rabbit,horse
maybe in your personal bazi , your 桃花 star is rat.
gamble luck..honestly i cant tell much purely base on yr animal sign monkey

nbg has rabbit and rat.he got 2 star.
inborn attractive to woman

Petty good brother. My wife is rat. So next few years, will it be better for me?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Petty good brother. My wife is rat. So next few years, will it be better for me?

ok let see in simplfied basic version:
2011 :tiger (bad luck)
2012 rabbit (neutral)
2013 snake (good luck) ##
2014 horse (neutral)
2015 goat (neutral)
2016 monkey (bad luck)

monkey harmony with rat and dragon and good harmony with snake
recap monkey dishrmony with tiger

## but if you born in between 4th feb to 5th march then good luck change to neutral
because tiger-snake-monkey(ungrateful punish)you good to someone whole hearthly, that person return you ungrateful(chinese say 好心没好报)

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because last time got 1 guy jailed for 1 month for being performed oral sex without penetration.the gal who perform on him was not charge.it was a big hooha case few years back

lianbeng replies: case by case lah, bro! :biggrin: this bugger is Chief of CPIB leh, that guy who?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
73491_485764011482183_1796517869_n.jpg

Thank you Ti Gong!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok let see in simplfied basic version:
2011 :tiger (bad luck)
2012 rabbit (neutral)
2013 snake (good luck) ##
2014 horse (neutral)
2015 goat (neutral)
2016 monkey (bad luck)

monkey harmony with rat and dragon and good harmony with snake
recap monkey dishrmony with tiger

## but if you born in between 4th feb to 5th march then good luck change to neutral
because tiger-snake-monkey(ungrateful punish)you good to someone whole hearthly, that person return you ungrateful(chinese say 好心没好报)

I call that cold reading :wink: same reading can apply to anyone if you think about it carefully :wink:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I call that cold reading :wink: same reading can apply to anyone if you think about it carefully :wink:

that why i stress the keyword "simplfied basic version"
as his personal chart was not available.
we are left with one character instead of 8 character reading

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
73491_485764011482183_1796517869_n.jpg

Thank you Ti Gong!

wah.
Extremist you very resourceful.how you manage to capture this photo?
proved my statment.he is a buddhist.is that his bt timah house?
if he is really innocent and sincere , justice will be returned to him.
5 stars for nbg

another guy inside looks like mervin wee.lol

Last edited:

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to prove if people kum LJ? beri difficult unless you have the sperm samples..

[video=youtube;VBe_guezGGc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBe_guezGGc[/video]

PWNED

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Prosecution not appealing against Ng Boon Gay's acquittal

POSTED: 11 Jun 2013 12:04 PM

ng-boon-gay-497854.jpg

Former Central Narcotics Bureau chief Ng Boon Gay (C) arriving at the Subordinate Courts (Channel NewsAsia file picture)

SINGAPORE: The Attorney-General's Chambers said in a statement issued Tuesday that the prosecution would not be appealing against the acquittal of former Central Narcotics Bureau chief Ng Boon Gay.

District Judge Siva Shanmugam acquitted Mr Ng on 14 February of corruption charges after a trial that spanned more than four months.

The Attorney-General's Chambers said it decided not to file a Petition of Appeal after carefully considering the judge's Grounds of Decision.

The judge's detailed Grounds of Decision were issued on 28 May and the prosecution had until Tuesday to file an appeal.

The statement said that "no proposition of law emanating from the Grounds of Decision requires clarification by the High Court".

It also said that "where the facts in this case were concerned, the learned District Judge's Grounds of Decision stressed his reliance on his personal assessment of the witnesses and their credibility. In this regard, none of the learned DJ's (District Judge) findings of fact are of a nature that would in our view necessitate an appeal".

- CNA/jc