• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ng boon Gay ....found NOT GUILTY......

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he will be ok. Heard his legal fees are being covered and that there is a nice overseas job waiting for him. He played his part magnificently and CPIB's rep is irreversibly tarnished.

Zero chance. SPF will also not take him back. Baru one road left - retirement in public interest. if lucky. If not, PSC will dismiss him.

jw5

Loyal
Zero chance. SPF will also not take him back. Baru one road left - retirement in public interest. if lucky. If not, PSC will dismiss him.

If SPF don't take him, SBF should.
Not guilty for corruption.
But guilty for being horny.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think he will be ok. Heard his legal fees are being covered and that there is a nice overseas job waiting for him. He played his part magnificently and CPIB's rep is irreversibly tarnished.

legal fees covered by who?

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
20121001.145802_yapyenyen.jpg

Congratulation yen yen..

From now on, this fellow better treat his wife right and control his snake under his belt! Congras, Yen Yen.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Ng Boon Gay is free to receive more BJs from other ladies now..:biggrin:

Happy for him.. :smile:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will be pleasantly surprised if prosecution chooses not to appeal. Where to hide their fucking faces? NBG's case should not have gone to court in the first case. Waste of taxpayers' $$$ unless the intent was to humiliate him publicly. Brave DJ.

Or for reasons of revenge...

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
as long as the charges were not based on malicious intent, the govt need not pay for his legal fees.
So they are going to back pay his salary and bonus?!

Huat Arh! What a windfall for him. Can get the government to pay for his legal fee in this case?

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was there attending the court hearing and reported back here last year that Ah Gay will walk free, and I was right.

What forum nonsense about this ridiculous law "prevention of corruption" act? In any fair justice system, the prosecution MUST prove culpability, not the other way round.

ChannelG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next person to be investigated may be Deputy Director Teng. At the very least, his competence in interrogation is questionable.

Can the case against the Professor be withdrawn at this stage of trial since Teng had used the same old interrogation techniques and proved incompetent?