• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

News: Sinkie Taoist priest married a Catholic Sinkie girl

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Punggol Catholic church?

It's actually at the Marriage Encounter (M.E.) House in Punggol, next to the St Francis Xavier Seminary. Couples are encouraged to spend an Engaged Encounter stay-in weekend at the place anytime before marriage.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? 15 Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?" (2 Cor. 6:14-15).

If you can't accept this, it either means you are thinking with your private parts, or you are some loser who is so desperate for a partner you will settle for anyone.

You want to play silly bible quotes I can play on....

How can a non-believer (muslim,taoist...) hook a christian girl and bound her for the rest of her life, the golden advises from the holy bible read on:

Step 1:
If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her. ( Deuteronomy 22:28 )

Step 2:
A wife is bound to her husband as long as he lives. ( 1 Corinthians 7:39 )

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You want to play silly bible quotes I can play on....

How can a non-believer (muslim,taoist...) hook a christian girl and bound her for the rest of her life, the golden advises from the holy bible read on:

Step 1:
If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her. ( Deuteronomy 22:28 )

Step 2:
A wife is bound to her husband as long as he lives. ( 1 Corinthians 7:39 )

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

And yet rape is much more common in non-Christian societies than Christian ones. Twisting the Bible verses to suit your own sordid means cuts no ice with most Christians. Try appealing to those living in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia, who take a far greater affinity to all the violence verses in the Old Testament to justify their barbarism, even though they are not Christians.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
And yet rape is much more common in non-Christian societies than Christian ones. Twisting the Bible verses to suit your own sordid means cuts no ice with most Christians. Try appealing to those living in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia, who take a far greater affinity to all the violence verses in the Old Testament to justify their barbarism, even though they are not Christians.

Do these non-christian societies have any holy book that support and promote rape? Which is worst?

I cut and past 2 bible verses, which part or word I have twisted?

Last edited:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact, ALL are born sinners. Once you accepted Christ, Jesus still love you whether you go Church every Sunday...Because he has cleanse you clean spiritually. You are covered by the blood of Jesus.

More of a religious belief that would vary from culture to culture, so you are wrong to consider it as fact. Not everyone subscribe it? Are you a sinner from birth?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do these non-christian societies have any holy book that support and promote rape? Which is worst?

I cut and past 2 bible verses from a christian website, which part or word I have twisted?

These non-Christian societies have a deeply entrenched culture of condoning rape. That already answers your question which religion really supports rape. Cut-and-paste a few violence Bible verse means nothing because they do not reflect the realities of the Christian people in most places. Of course, you are more than welcome to go around insisting to them that they are wrong and that they should be actively raping people as taught in the Old Testament. Have fun doing so.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, can you name the book of that religion and cut & paste a verse here?

You can sing till the cow comes back, I doubt you are able to. But I can easily produce news articles of protests that show that the majority of that culture don't condone it.

Christianity has a history of violence towards non believers. This is a fact.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All form only, no substance.

It sud be like oil and water. Can't mix. Once it does, then it definitely is not oil and water.