• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Attention seeking sinkie slut kiaraakitty staged her own egg throw drama in Taiwan.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Farking puking fake boobs. She is definitely mental and needs to send to IMH asap and banned from traveling, before she go and xia suay SG reputation.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was wondering how come someone from Taiwan will recognize this useless nobody from Sinkieland.

Fake tits, fake personality and now fake content. Better see if her gender is fake too.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type should tio POFMA immediately upon touchdown back at Changi Airport

POFMA only used against political dissidents and wrongthinkers by the PAP regime.

This bitch's antics not within their scope.

Never forget what kind of country you are living in. :cool:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
A clickbait merchant whore who is too cowardly or insecure about making a living on Onlyfans. So she does it on TikTok.
A prostitute sells her cunt everywhere she goes, I bet you will find her on Facebook whoring herself too. If can't find means deleted.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are also another attention seeking whore!!
I will stab your cheebye with a sharp knife for you to cry victim!
That’s your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder what kind of daddy issues this cunt has. She's probably lower than a whore. One may argue that a whore at least makes a honest living by actually offering a service to clients.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese dog son of prostitute hiding in rat hole smearing hokkien virgin as slut with your Cantonese dog pride take up my virginity test challenge or shut your evil filthy LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY DOG MOUTH PUI!
Oh dear, your Bangla refuse to cuddle?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too late to appear. You Cantonese dog son of prostitute are busted 100% Cantonese with shameless double standard persecuting hokkien virgin as slut prostitute while keep quiet on your own kind that sell nude. Pui!!

I'll post whenever and whatever I like, you fucking old delulu slut!

20240222120200.jpg

Last edited: