• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

女教师被举报出轨高中生 上海徐汇教育局:已被停职

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

女教师被举报出轨高中生 上海徐汇教育局:已被停职​

发布 /
3 小时前

中国上海市徐汇区某中学女教师被丈夫实名举报出轨16岁学生的相关截图近日在网络流传,当地教育局回应称,涉事教师已被停职。

综合中国新闻周刊和澎湃新闻报道,自称为上海市徐汇区某中学化学老师兼高一班主任丈夫的微信用户,上星期五(2月16日)上午转发公开了多张上述女教师与高一男学生的微信聊天,称妻子“出轨”“与未成年人发生关系”。

上海市徐汇区教育局工作人员星期一(19日)回应此事时说,上述事件目前还在调查中,“暂停(该教师)教学工作”。

澎湃新闻同日从涉事学校获悉,涉事教师已被停职,目前事件正在调查中。

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Got video ?
fn240219student.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
slut must be pretty ?
LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY Cantonese hooligan tell lies start and up slut prostitute threads around me to harass me for years Knnbccb Cantonese hooligan son of prostitute your Cantonese mother is the slut prostitute Pui!

Come on doggie @iamnobody take up my virginity test challenge or shut up your dirty evil coward MALAYSIAN CANTONESE ADULTERER mouth. Ownself an adulterer with cheap dap Tao strategy and steal company funds to pay for MARRIED Shanghai mistress lunch but act holy persecuted me hokkien virgin with annulled marriage for adultery. Knnbccb everything that Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes accused me is what they are themselves.