• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

News: Sinkie Taoist priest married a Catholic Sinkie girl

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why pray to human beings and not God?

Mary is human being too. She is not daughter of God.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The couple seems open minded enough - I think they will allow their kids to choose for themselves. I know a couple in the US, guy was Catholic, wife was Jewish, they told those attending that if they had a son, he'd follow the dad, and if daughter, she'd follow the mom. If the current social trends carry one they way its going, could be a chance that their kid will choose no religion.

Cheers!

you no know the cunning ways of a Jew........any child conceived by a Jewess is considered a Jew...........

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that it may be possible for a non-Catholic to marry a Catholic, provided he or she agrees that their children will be raised as Catholics.

Then the guy is the loser. I for one will not agree to this absurd condition. I'll find a new pussy instead.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then the guy is the loser. I for one will not agree to this absurd condition. I'll find a new pussy instead.

It is up to the individuals.
I have seen Roman Catholic and non-RC, RC and Jew.
Two different religion within a family can be challenging.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should try them......they kneel before you and love lots of holy water that you anoint them with.
seek and ye shall find :cool:

serious.u mean they will kneel down in front of me and await to receive my mass bullets firing on their face?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any decent church would have excommunicated the christian for marrying an unbeliever.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any decent church would have excommunicated the christian for marrying an unbeliever.

You are shy of saying Catholic church is not a decent church...So what is a decent church? So I guess your meaning of a decent must be be like City Harvest, NCC or lighthouse or any church that belittled other religions to glorify Jesus. :rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are shy of saying Catholic church is not a decent church...So what is a decent church? So I guess your meaning of a decent must be be like City Harvest, NCC or lighthouse or any church that belittled other religions to glorify Jesus. :rolleyes:

"Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? 15 Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?" (2 Cor. 6:14-15).

If you can't accept this, it either means you are thinking with your private parts, or you are some loser who is so desperate for a partner you will settle for anyone.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? 15 Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?" (2 Cor. 6:14-15).

If you can't accept this, it either means you are thinking with your private parts, or you are some loser who is so desperate for a partner you will settle for anyone.

So every non Christian is lawless, evil or ignorant ( darkness ) and worships Belial ?

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pastor , oops I mean Apostle Khong
, how are you ?

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Christians believe they are born sinners, why sinners think they are righteous?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christians believe they are born sinners, why sinners think they are righteous?

In fact, ALL are born sinners. Once you accepted Christ, Jesus still love you whether you go Church every Sunday...Because he has cleanse you clean spiritually. You are covered by the blood of Jesus.

I don't know, as i talked to Christian. Most of them has this characteristic of being individualistic. I would say Selfish and self preserving like most of the people of the World. Though, we had been taught that " Lord shall provide , according to his glory and riches in Christ". We had been taught also , For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand . hills. But most do not transpire such habits in their daily life.

I have knows someone who has bought air tickets for a family of 7 seven. 4 Adults and 3 kids. But she has only manage to buy extra baggage allowance for only 5. When it comes to boarding, they have to scramble and look for spaces in order to save $100 at most or even lesser.

For marriage, Churches and bible always advice people to marry within the same belief. Well, one way is to prevent more divorces through their counselling when marriage runs into problem. Pastor and the Church has a hold on the errant couple to prevent broken marriage and kids. Of course, Pastor and Churches won't come out openly and condemn such marriages though it is not according to their belief. If they do, they will be charge with sedition under the law of land. But within the 4 walls of Church , they will not encourage them to do so.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
serious.u mean they will kneel down in front of me and await to receive my mass bullets firing on their face?

but of course, it's a sign of better things to come after you anoint them with holy water.
thereafter they'll provide their love offering...just ask and ye shall receive, knock gently and their "door" will be opened :cool: