• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

need help urgently ...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3g will be around for another 10 years in NZ.

yes, hspa and hspa+ will be around for at least a decade, but feature phones on hspa are quickly being superseded by smartphones for obvious reasons, one being higher revenue for operators as data revenue helps to offset decreasing voice and sms revenue. the margin on voice now is unsustainable over the next few years. your voice is still on 2.5g, and sms is running over the 2g signaling system. the 2.5g circuit switches don't have a future. moreover, voip apps (over data plans) will rule.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2G will be there for another 10 year or more . If 4G/3G network down at least still can use phone to call/sms.
Better than nothing in emergency.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2G will be there for another 10 year or more . If 4G/3G network down at least still can use phone to call/sms.
Better than nothing in emergency.

end of life on 2g components liao lah. operators have to extend end of support agreements for repair and return. it's extremely expensive business.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother, u too careless liao. U should know better to keep "working" info on personal cellphone. While I been "honest" but there nothing in my phone to link to me or close ones. I dun put wallpaper and no photos. I dun even save my mom or wife hp no. Sbf also not list as fav. My iPhone just for me to surf net when I public transport. I will just write if I ever lose it.

Bro, I suggest u ignore the phone lost and get rid of any plant material in stock and lay low for the time being. To lose phone was bad enough but to lose it together with ID papers is dangerous as it can be trace back to u shd elements of the black and white get hold of it.

Bad tradecraft bro. U better hope it a dumb kid who got hold of the whole bag and he dump your ID papers inthe nearest rubbish bin he saw. Better plan on an extended trip to look see look see on the situation. Hope u have plans for such contingency.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya ...poor thing. Bro...if cannot get back the phone...the next thing to do is damage control. Some of the bros have given good advice so you try and see what you can do.....eg protect your ass.....advise your contacts of the situation so that they can protect their asses too. After damage control then see how to do recovery.

Please keep us advised of this sad saga......and if you need any other help you can ask here or you can PM me bro.

yes bro . most of the brothers here are very helpful ..hopefully i wont receive calls from stranger that going to blackmail me ....si bey suay yesterday .

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
an alternative is to contact the police. it's surprising that even the police have teams and tools that specialize in tracking down iphones due to its popularity and numerous requests for assistance.

Eh, this is Spore where the motto is "you die is your own business" :(

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Brother, u too careless liao. U should know better to keep "working" info on personal cellphone. While I been "honest" but there nothing in my phone to link to me or close ones. I dun put wallpaper and no photos. I dun even save my mom or wife hp no. Sbf also not list as fav. My iPhone just for me to surf net when I public transport. I will just write if I ever lose it.

Bro, I suggest u ignore the phone lost and get rid of any plant material in stock and lay low for the time being. To lose phone was bad enough but to lose it together with ID papers is dangerous as it can be trace back to u shd elements of the black and white get hold of it.

Bad tradecraft bro. U better hope it a dumb kid who got hold of the whole bag and he dump your ID papers inthe nearest rubbish bin he saw. Better plan on an extended trip to look see look see on the situation. Hope u have plans for such contingency.

bro ..i learnt my lesson already .. going to buy a paper note book to keep my important things at home . in the meantime i will ..

1) try to stay away from weeds at least a month to "clean up " my urine .

2) going for holiday so that on one can find me .

2) all my weeds already given to my friends .

3) going to change my name in passport and ID card ...ect .

4) i also already transfer all my money to another bank .

5) get rid of some documents .

hope everything is fine ..

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro ..i learnt my lesson already .. going to buy a paper note book to keep my important things at home . in the meantime i will ..

1) try to stay away from weeds at least a month to "clean up " my urine .

2) going for holiday so that on one can find me .

2) all my weeds already given to my friends .

3) going to change my name in passport and ID card ...ect .

4) i also already transfer all my money to another bank .

5) get rid of some documents .

hope everything is fine ..

I am sorry to hear your loss especially your weed. Currently I am still using one of this in my job. Its easy, instant and comfortable to my pockets.

555.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So? He will call here meh? Ah bor go BKK, hahahaah

if he take my phone to the police when he cant blackmail me ..singapore goverment will be waiting for me at the airport ...i dont want to take any risk at this point of time .

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if he take my phone to the police when he cant blackmail me ..singapore goverment will be waiting for me at the airport ...i dont want to take any risk at this point of time .
Man,i have been foLLowing your unfortunate saga; either you are scaring yourseLf, or this stuff is reaL serious..
Hope your hp is gone for good without any trace..:wink: