• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

need help urgently ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i just lost my iphone ...knnbccb ...how can i track my iphone ? please help me guys .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro ...this hour telco close ...siao liao ...inside many important things !!

KuTuu

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can use another iPhone to trace yours provided you did downloaded find my phone apps(if im not wrong) .If not ,chances of getting back is slim. Call your telco to cancel your line temporary first.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can use another iPhone to trace yours provided you did downloaded find my phone apps(if im not wrong) .If not ,chances of getting back is slim. Call your telco to cancel your line temporary first.

bro, i never download find my phone apps ...siao liao ..

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need to download the app

did u turn it on? under settings/icloud, did u switch it on? if yes, u can use any browser to find it.

go to https://www.icloud.com/ log in with same user id as the one for your phone.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you didn't download the "Find my iPhone app" onto your iPhone, it will be difficult to trace.

If you have an Apple ID, trying going to www.iCloud.com and click on the "Find my iPhone" icon. But this will only work if you have the app on your phone and it is switched ON under the iCloud setting.

This will allow the phone's GPS to show up on a map anywhere in the world.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you didn't download the "Find my iPhone app" onto your iPhone, it will be difficult to trace.

If you have an Apple ID, trying going to www.iCloud.com and click on the "Find my iPhone" icon. But this will only work if you have the app on your phone and it is switched ON under the iCloud setting.

This will allow the phone's GPS to show up on a map anywhere in the world.

i dont have the apps bro ...

KuTuu

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pai seh bro, I also half past six in technology. I suspect the culprit off the phone, you better go call your telco customer service now to cancel your line temporary.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can i just delete everything inside my iphone using my pc ?

No, to perform a remote wipe of the phone, you need to have set up the "Find my iPhone app" onto the before it was lost.

Call your telco immediately to disable the phone.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pai seh bro, I also half past six in technology. I suspect the culprit off the phone, you better go call your telco customer service now to cancel your line temporary.

ok thanks for your help ...no worries .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No, to perform a remote wipe of the phone, you need to have set up the "Find my iPhone app" onto the before it was lost.

Call your telco immediately to disable the phone.

most important i need to wipe out all the important things in my phone ..can my provider do that for me ? now this hour my provider cant be reach .

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
an alternative is to contact the police. it's surprising that even the police have teams and tools that specialize in tracking down iphones due to its popularity and numerous requests for assistance.