• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Merged] Chronicles of Kopiuncle

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Waulau Typhoon Fitow whacks China....

Spore do have natural disasters. Its called immigration FLOODgates. Except that there's no national solidarity, only widespread resentment.

that's not a disaster, it's a blessing
every morning i oogle at our new prc worker selling wanton mee
she's so sexy with her mini skirts....and full of smiles....certainly a blessing

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Are you a speckie ???

Myopia is caused mostly by focusing to much on a fixed distance, that's why many bookworms wear glasses, and will increase with video gadgets and usage on the rise. In the past samsengs and reading didn't go together, but things are changing. In the US and other western counties, you don't see that many speckies because contact lenses are more popular than Singapore. Samsengs do have vision problems, some of them have flung acid at mistaken victims! And western drive-by shootings usually accidentally target innocent bystanders due to bobo kings.

Cheers!

I think and I assume many intellectuals here wear glasses. Am I right?

I also think most clever and smart people also wear glasses. They look so learned and so knowledgeable with the glasses.

I don't see samsengkias wear glasses?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

totally agree
many have gone for surgery and lasik
so we do see samsengkias without glasses
bingo!!!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Hammer verge of collapsing..........

what are they tunnelling for so long?
is it because the Hammer is too heavy or what?
no stop tunnelling along this stretch of road...all my favourite dishes are found around there.

All these to prepare for 6.9m. I thought u very supportive of this?? Why complain??

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: The Hammer verge of collapsing..........

All these to prepare for 6.9m. I thought u very supportive of this?? Why complain??

i still don't understand why the long long tunnelling for so long long - many years already
and everywhere you see tunnelling, sometimes right in the middle of a busy road....causing massive jams!!!

you drive smoothly and then suddenly from three lanes to one lane!!! sometimes, split in the middle...at very short notice...and i think almost all the drivers will have high blood pressure .....and around your estate, you see all sorts of construction...poor workmanship, poor and unskilled workers littering everywhere...some even eat at the road-sides sitting on the curb!!!!! why do they like to sit along the curb - a damned unsightly and dangeorus thing to do. beats me leh!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Empty Giant Shopping Mall - damned Jialat!!!

Will Singapore Malls suffer the same fate?

I was at Vivo City,it was packed!!!

I was at Bishan Junction 8, it was packed!!!

I was at AMK Hub, it was packed,packed, packed!!!!

I think our economy is booming and booming!!! Thanks to the great foresight of our world class governance!!!

Next time, bring along a loud hailer & speak these golden words " SINgaporeans, please "kee chiu"...& proceed to count the numbers. The crowd of sINgaporeans are not there..they are queuing for the free food, LHL is distributing...thank you for their foresight & world crass governance!! ha ha ha ha

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Are you Filial ?

i took care of my sick parent till i sometiome scream at them someitme. will i strike by lighting?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i took care of my sick parent till i sometiome scream at them someitme. will i strike by lighting?

we need to take care of our care givers
that's why the government is trying to give some form of assistance
you can apply and seek help...

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

I considered myself to be very filial as that is something I was taught and believed in as a child. I gave my mother at least 20% of my salary and paid for everything expenses. I bought a home when I was single and put it in my mother and my name. I paid for everything and my parents left nothing for me. They were poor and I have to work to pay for my own studies and allowances since Secondary school.

When I got married, I was happy. Things were looking good and we were expecting. I bought a bigger place so my mother can live in comfort but as she was getting old, I decide to leave her name out of the new flat.

Then, my mother sued me for half of her share from the sale of the first home. The law sided with her given her name was in the deed and she is my mother; despite all the statement, receipts and proof.

In a span of a couple of weeks, I lost my family, my savings and my money mean for my child. Filial? Don't ever say that word to me again. Nobody owes anyone a living. You look at old people with sad expression and automatically feel pity for them. Now I feel nothing.

I will restart my life and save for my family. I will not expect anything from my children but their love.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I considered myself to be very filial as that is something I was taught and believed in as a child. I gave my mother at least 20% of my salary and paid for everything expenses. I bought a home when I was single and put it in my mother and my name. I paid for everything and my parents left nothing for me. They were poor and I have to work to pay for my own studies and allowances since Secondary school.

When I got married, I was happy. Things were looking good and we were expecting. I bought a bigger place so my mother can live in comfort but as she was getting old, I decide to leave her name out of the new flat.

Then, my mother sued me for half of her share from the sale of the first home. The law sided with her given her name was in the deed and she is my mother; despite all the statement, receipts and proof.

In a span of a couple of weeks, I lost my family, my savings and my money mean for my child. Filial? Don't ever say that word to me again. Nobody owes anyone a living. You look at old people with sad expression and automatically feel pity for them. Now I feel nothing.

I will restart my life and save for my family. I will not expect anything from my children but their love.

Thank you for sharing your story. I totally sympathise and empathise with you. I wish you all the best and I am sure you will succeed in life.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

where got darkie? ... darlie la ...

No political correctness here...

radA0C3A13764.jpg

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I can't see much without my specs but i always managed to find your Mother Chao Chee Bye miles away using my nose.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Next time, bring along a loud hailer & speak these golden words " SINgaporeans, please "kee chiu"...& proceed to count the numbers. The crowd of sINgaporeans are not there..they are queuing for the free food, LHL is distributing...thank you for their foresight & world crass governance!! ha ha ha ha

you are right. i wanted to recognise some singaporeans at Vivo City,NEX,People's Park....but very difficult. most of them, including the staff, are foreigners. this shows how dependent we have become. how vulnerable too.

this is not uniquely singaporean. it is happening in many developed countries as well...including the nordic countries...and global hubs like doha and dubai.....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

you are right. i wanted to recognise some singaporeans at Vivo City,NEX,People's Park....but very difficult. most of them, including the staff, are foreigners. this shows how dependent we have become. how vulnerable too.

this is not uniquely singaporean. it is happening in many developed countries as well...including the nordic countries...and global hubs like doha and dubai.....

Well said. I have added to your points.