• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Merged] Chronicles of Kopiuncle

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Hammer verge of collapsing..........

The Hammer is only but a Logo.

The belief to be free of 超级白's clutches are in the heart of the people.

Building can collapse, Hammer can run off a makeshift office. The support for them will still be more than what the 超级白 will get.

Very well said!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Who can better General Giap ? RIP SIR!

vietnam-s-legendary.jpg

SINGAPORE: The Singapore government said it is saddened by the death of Vietnam's General Vo Nguyen Giap.

In a statement, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said General Giap played a pivotal role in Vietnam's fight for independence.

It added that Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has written to Vietnam Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung to express his condolences.

General Giap died on October 4, aged 102.

- CNA/ac

like as though we give a fuck about it.

die then die lah..tell the world for fuck...same as one sinkie whose birthday need to tell the world but he is just another pink ic holder...self-serving egoistic bullshit.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Merging threads won't help unless you restrict his ability to post and start new threads.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Niama mai khong liao lah. Toilet Cubicle got lah.:biggrin: 60000 pts infraction also got.:biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Are you Filial ?

i give ALL i earned to my parents....
how much do you give to your parents, if any at all?

is giving them an allowance a display of your filial piety ???
do you earn enough yourself to give to your parents???

anyone receiving an allowance from their parents???

I give most of my earnings to the PAP ...not of choice, they just take it from me. Everytime, I eat out or buy something, they makan 7 percent of me. And they plan to raise it to 10 percent. My salary, they makan so much that I am clueless on the actual percentage.

Last edited: