• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Merged] Chronicles of Kopiuncle

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Happy Endings anyone???

i was in jakarta and after a very good massage, she pop the question
and i was too scared to say anything. tipped her and thanked her.

thai massage is still the best. no pop question. pure good wonderful relaxing massage.the bestest and the shiokest!
Kopiuncle Gilbert goh also says he traveling frequently to Jakarta. Possible both of you visit the same massage parlor?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Are you a speckie ???

either this fella is student moonlighting or samseng gone undercover to look intelligent...

Guerriero

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Happy Endings anyone???

i was in jakarta and after a very good massage, she pop the question
and i was too scared to say anything. tipped her and thanked her.

thai massage is still the best. no pop question. pure good wonderful relaxing massage.the bestest and the shiokest!

So where you can find the best Thai massage in sinkapore ??? :smile:

Guerriero

Alfrescian
Loyal

Probably due to too much reading, as well as reading in low light. Samseng don't read so much so no need wear specs.

Some are genetics though. Have seen 3 or 4-year old kid with very thick glasses..

7c8550affb1d8b615e51f9687d86eea7_view.jpeg

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Hammer verge of collapsing..........

i still don't understand why the long long tunnelling for so long long - many years already
and everywhere you see tunnelling, sometimes right in the middle of a busy road....causing massive jams!!!

you drive smoothly and then suddenly from three lanes to one lane!!! sometimes, split in the middle...at very short notice...and i think almost all the drivers will have high blood pressure .....and around your estate, you see all sorts of construction...poor workmanship, poor and unskilled workers littering everywhere...some even eat at the road-sides sitting on the curb!!!!! why do they like to sit along the curb - a damned unsightly and dangeorus thing to do. beats me leh!!!

All these nothing to do with HAMMER. Go whack SMRT, go whack LTA, go whack URA, BCA..go whack LHL for making Spore one big construction site...

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal

image.jpg
This speckie also smart and did not interfere and risk kanna hantam by the plainclothes commando next to him.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The Hammer is only but a Logo.

The belief to be free of 超级白's clutches are in the heart of the people.

Building can collapse, Hammer can run off a makeshift office. The support for them will still be more than what the 超级白 will get.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Empty Giant Shopping Mall - damned Jialat!!!

you are right. i wanted to recognise some singaporeans at Vivo City,NEX,People's Park....but very difficult. most of them, including the staff, are foreigners. this shows how dependent we have become. how vulnerable too.

this is not uniquely singaporean. it is happening in many developed countries as well...including the nordic countries...and global hubs like doha and dubai.....

Have you been staying long in Nordic countries like FINLAND?, I happen to know one since 1972 & someone very close migrated there, I have people I know works regularly in Doha & Dubai....Joe! people no longer like before...worked only in SINgapore...hmmm! please try to bluff harder! & tell me things I have not heard, seen or know about...mucho gracias!..xie xie, & salamat!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Are you Filial ?

"Yes, there is a price to filial piety", say 53 out of 60 heartlanders approached this week.

This comes as no surprise as we are brought up in the mould that teaches the value of giving back to parents, who have sacrificed for their children.

Mr Chew Yew Huat, a 72-year-old retiree, says that while he has no issues with his kids giving him an allowance, he has also heard that some parents have to beg or fight with their kids for money. Here, there have been cases of parents taking their children to the Tribunal for the Maintenance of Parents to demand for more financial support, a number that has fallen in recent years, according to the latest statistics.

If you don't save for your own retirement, its your own fault. Don't expect too much from your kids. Youngsters these days are either caught up in the PAP's rat race or are just plain ungrateful.

If you spent all your money bringing up the kids and left none for yourself, you have only yourself to blame.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oi Kopikia you kaypoh simi! I'm sure someone will get hammered in parliament.

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal

good thing this has not happen to me yet... sometime i really think what is real fillal.......... it only makes you giving up your life.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you don't save for your own retirement, its your own fault. Don't expect too much from your kids. Youngsters these days are either caught up in the PAP's rat race or are just plain ungrateful.

If you spent all your money bringing up the kids and left none for yourself, you have only yourself to blame.

I totally agree. Take care of your own retirement needs first and ensure you have a comfortable life after retirement. Don't invest your everything in your kids and then expect to have returns. Your children, like any other investments, may turn out to be bad investments :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Will the barriers keep out the floods ?

If the trains are unusable then how are the millions of workers suppose to get to work:confused:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Empty Giant Shopping Mall - damned Jialat!!!

Will Singapore Malls suffer the same fate?

I was at Vivo City,it was packed!!!

I was at Bishan Junction 8, it was packed!!!

I was at AMK Hub, it was packed,packed, packed!!!!

I think our economy is booming and booming!!! Thanks to the great foresight of our world class governance!!!

I think PRC needs to take back some of their people here and fill up their own malls.

kopisiewdai

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe one need to be financially self sustainable before talking abt giving parents how much. If can give of cos give, but filial doesn't mean just in the form of monetary measures only. Spending quality time is impt too. :smile: