• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Men just like to go KTVs

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
talking abt this, i sian one china mei mei from Lido. Every now and then, she will sms me when can meet up cos' i promised will take her to clarke quay for dinner. aiyoh, scary cos' she also said that she is tired of the nite life at Lido. :o:o

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hotbot: Her next step will be to apprise you one of her family member is critically ill. Need money to see doctor. Or, house collapsing and needs extensive renovations. Don't rule out being asked to support her. End of the day, it is $$$. 99 out of 100 PRC meimeis' strategy. If your heart is soft, the price you pay is high. Be careful.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
you remind me of one years ago from Orchard K,she is quite chio and trendy too. she told me her story that she has to support her younger brother to study.
I was soft then, passed her few hundred dollars, trying my best to help.:o

Somehow, i have a different take on this Lido chick, she is not persistent but will drop me a message now and then. The only thing that she told me that made her different is that she wants to resume day work instead of nite life. I am thinking maybe this fri or sat may bring her out for dinner. then see got any "意外"...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p

hotbot: Her next step will be to apprise you one of her family member is critically ill. Need money to see doctor. Or, house collapsing and needs extensive renovations. Don't rule out being asked to support her. End of the day, it is $$$. 99 out of 100 PRC meimeis' strategy. If your heart is soft, the price you pay is high. Be careful.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
By your suah kooness you ruined the party and become a killjoy.

I remembered the first time I went to Dynasty KTV Leisure Dome. It was a friend's birthday party. He said Cordon Bleu all on him, no cakes no red packets necessary, but girls on your own. So I brought my girlfriend. All my friends were either amused or stunned. Oh then I see, "girls on your own" means get girls there and pay your own tips, not bring your own girlfriends.

The trouble with bringing my girlfriend was that my friends would be inhibited by her presence instead of getting wild with KTV girls as they planned too. My girlfriend was quite sporting and chatted cheerily to make all feel easy for an hour or two till the 12:00 a.m. happy birthday toast. Then we excused ourselves, took our leaves and went down to Oasis Taiwanese porridge restaurant for supper.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you remind me of one years ago from Orchard K,she is quite chio and trendy too. she told me her story that she has to support her younger brother to study.
I was soft then, passed her few hundred dollars, trying my best to help.:o

Somehow, i have a different take on this Lido chick, she is not persistent but will drop me a message now and then. The only thing that she told me that made her different is that she wants to resume day work instead of nite life. I am thinking maybe this fri or sat may bring her out for dinner. then see got any "意外"...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p

hotbot: Don't want to spoil your next meeting but do exercise some caution. If those PRCs kpkb type or always asking you to buy LV and/or Rolex, you needn't worry. Their consistent reminders will piss you off.

Always be alert to those who claim they don't want anything except your true love and undivided attention. They melt you and your heart away.
In other words, these are silent killers.

Good luck, bro. Always remember they are here to make a living not find love. Perhaps only 1 out of 1000 can be trusted.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro dragon, dun need to worry! but you do sound very experienced...:-)

If they tell me they want true love, i will also tell them I want true love too. Anyway, I am looking for a decent girl and not into this type of relationship :p:biggrin:

hotbot: Don't want to spoil your next meeting but do exercise some caution. If those PRCs kpkb type or always asking you to buy LV and/or Rolex, you needn't worry. Their consistent reminders will piss you off.

Always be alert to those who claim they don't want anything except your true love and undivided attention. They melt you and your heart away.
In other words, these are silent killers.

Good luck, bro. Always remember they are here to make a living not find love. Perhaps only 1 out of 1000 can be trusted.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro hotbod: I ran a nightclub for nearly 10 years so I know all about these meimeis and their strategies to hook up, their dreams and aspirations. They used to tell me their successes and failures.

I must add we have alot of soft-hearted guys in S'pore. If not good-hearted, there are many "roberts" out there. When the girls lie, they don't blink. They are that good you may think it's part of their DNA. And usually, it is the most boastful guys who end up as victims.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
whoa! looks like i am talking to a very legendary figure(not suaning) in chionging scene. When I was younger, i chiong a lot with my friends. Nowadays, it's just purely for entertaining customers. And frankly, i dun like to patronise such places now. maybe due to i feel old before my time.

I think i am quite good in detecting lies even when one dun blink cos' i am very motion sensitive. One slight movement of body language, my mind will stir into analyst. No matter how good a liar, sure have weakness, takes time to observe. appreciate your advice,many thanks!

cheers to you,brother 金龙

Bro hotbod: I ran a nightclub for nearly 10 years so I know all about these meimeis and their strategies to hook up, their dreams and aspirations. They used to tell me their successes and failures.

I must add we have alot of soft-hearted guys in S'pore. If not good-hearted, there are many "roberts" out there. When the girls lie, they don't blink. They are that good you may think it's part of their DNA. And usually, it is the most boastful guys who end up as victims.

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the KTV mei mei ask you guys for money, you can alway say NO to them.

Except payment for services... it is not hard to turn such people down :p

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard news that BS KTV is closed down. Where to find another KTV like BS ?

The PRC KTV girls' standard seem drop a lot now as compared to years in 2006 & 2007 :(

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong going KTV to wind down. Decades ago, it was bars. The KTVs, pubs and discos serve a useful purpose if customers do not go overboard with their drinks and engage in staring incidents leading to fights and at times, death.

While men frequent such joints, ladies are heading to DUCK JOINTS today. These joints doing lucrative biz. If you have been to one of these joints, believe me, the women customers are more wild than men customers in KTVs.
And they spend big money too.

Btw Bro, how much does a KTV hostess make anyway these days? On average? Better know if you are going to be a Robert and find that she makes more than you!!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1st time go is fun,,but after awhile very sian one,,and its not cheap,,i still prefer go pub with good frens to chat and have a good drink,,,but all in all i dont mind go to the pubs with php mei mei,,can chat with them and after awhile,,the conquest is outside,

Last time like to go KTV that have mei mei. In my time very less PRC. Now seldom go because very boring everytime sing same song and the event repeat all the time become routine and meaningless. Now like to go pub. Sit down and chit chat with good friend and buddy.

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays, ask any guy ever been to ktv, most will reply yes, be it clean or action packed joints. More and more ktvs setting up, with meimei/s as main attraction. After a hard day's work, unwind together with fellow bros in an ktv, drowned in alcohol, singing your hearts out and pampered by meimei/s. What a way to re-charge, right bros ?

my friend told me, in indonesia, those happening KTV has no TV inside the room

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw Bro, how much does a KTV hostess make anyway these days? On average? Better know if you are going to be a Robert and find that she makes more than you!!

Bro, these KTV gals make more than the majority of their customers. For those who are hardworking and start work during Happy Hours, at least 10k. Some even hit 15-20k quite easily. These are for gals who go the extra mile (on-type) and reasonably chio. I am referring to gals who aren't working in the top joints like Lido, TAM, LV, Dynasty etc.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, these KTV gals make more than the majority of their customers. For those who are hardworking and start work during Happy Hours, at least 10k. Some even hit 15-20k quite easily. These are for gals who go the extra mile (on-type) and reasonably chio. I am referring to gals who aren't working in the top joints like Lido, TAM, LV, Dynasty etc.

If hooked up to some generous sponsor then the sky's the limit!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If hooked up to some generous sponsor then the sky's the limit!

I've seen some of the gals at TAM and LV. Very chio and SYT type. Sure some old Robert kena mesmerised by these PRCs. Was told many on Student Pass. And they have drivers driving them to school in the morning in expensive cars.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow! Lets say conservative $10k. Over say 26 days per month. That's like $385 per day or nite. But the tips for butterfly or booking at most joints don't come to this amount unless u include take-outs. But surely they don't get take-outs every nite! Also don't tell me every gal get a customer every nite! I see lots of gals outside waiting for customers so most likely some of them go back empty handed. Maybe the average is not $10k but more to a down to earth $5k per month. At that level ego not so bruised!!