• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Men just like to go KTVs

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clean or action packed both also like... at least got chio mei meis help you pour beer/wine and entertain you. Bring your own gf/wife go, wait long long they help you pour. You must treat them like princess, let them sing, entertain them.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! Lets say conservative $10k. Over say 26 days per month. That's like $385 per day or nite. But the tips for butterfly or booking at most joints don't come to this amount unless u include take-outs. But surely they don't get take-outs every nite! Also don't tell me every gal get a customer every nite! I see lots of gals outside waiting for customers so most likely some of them go back empty handed. Maybe the average is not $10k but more to a down to earth $5k per month. At that level ego not so bruised!!

Sure, there are those who make 5k a month and some regretted coming over coz can also get the same back home. What I reflected in my post was based on feedback from the gals who sat with me. I don't suspect them of lying. better for them to say lower earnings, hoping customers will tip more.

$385 per night is not really alot if you factor in Happy Hour. If include 'take out' can make much more. Luck plays a part too.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure, there are those who make 5k a month and some regretted coming over coz can also get the same back home. What I reflected in my post was based on feedback from the gals who sat with me. I don't suspect them of lying. better for them to say lower earnings, hoping customers will tip more.

$385 per night is not really alot if you factor in Happy Hour. If include 'take out' can make much more. Luck plays a part too.

I suspect $5-6k/mth more realistic bro. Also they don't work 12 months per year and they don't get 13th month and bonuses. So prob their annual salary is at most 10 months at $60k. Considering their expenses are low, say they rent room at say $400/month, taxi $10/day or $260 per month, air tickets for 2 trips here $600...say their total exp for 10 months is $10k. Their total profit is $50k per year.Plus they don't pay income tax. So if they do this for 10 years, (I suspect most cannot last to get 10 year service award), they can get $500k. Enough to save and open a new business back home.