• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Men just like to go KTVs

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered the first time I went to Dynasty KTV Leisure Dome. It was a friend's birthday party. He said Cordon Bleu all on him, no cakes no red packets necessary, but girls on your own. So I brought my girlfriend. All my friends were either amused or stunned. Oh then I see, "girls on your own" means get girls there and pay your own tips, not bring your own girlfriends..

This story is quite similar to that told by a Romanian diplomat who thought he was driving in a demolition derby.

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, business as usual, but the volume in liquor sales plummeting like mad.

But there are still alot of tall leggy PRCs to choose from. :smile:

Mention abt club kakuki, worse....

You still go Havelock clubs for HH :confused: same price like last time $340 per bottle

I am thinking of Dynasty Classic, Club Jade or China Dolls :biggrin:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays, ask any guy ever been to ktv, most will reply yes, be it clean or action packed joints. More and more ktvs setting up, with meimei/s as main attraction. After a hard day's work, unwind together with fellow bros in an ktv, drowned in alcohol, singing your hearts out and pampered by meimei/s. What a way to re-charge, right bros ?

Sinkie's low life entertainment in his life.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This story is quite similar to that told by a Romanian diplomat who thought he was driving in a demolition derby.

I didn't drive. We took cab. :biggrin:

The last time when I drove in Singapore, I crashed a police van into a police roadblock. :eek:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong going KTV to wind down. Decades ago, it was bars. The KTVs, pubs and discos serve a useful purpose if customers do not go overboard with their drinks and engage in staring incidents leading to fights and at times, death.

While men frequent such joints, ladies are heading to DUCK JOINTS today. These joints doing lucrative biz. If you have been to one of these joints, believe me, the women customers are more wild than men customers in KTVs.
And they spend big money too.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing wrong going KTV to wind down. Decades ago, it was bars. The KTVs, pubs and discos serve a useful purpose if customers do not go overboard with their drinks and engage in staring incidents leading to fights and at times, death.

While men frequent such joints, ladies are heading to DUCK JOINTS today. These joints doing lucrative biz. If you have been to one of these joints, believe me, the women customers are more wild than men customers in KTVs.
And they spend big money too.

how wild can those woman get ?

by the way ...is it profitable to start a duck joint business in singapore ? how much you need to start up a duck joint ? how many duck joint are there in singapore ? is the market big ? how long does it takes to break even ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how wild can those woman get ?

by the way ...is it profitable to start a duck joint business in singapore ? how much you need to start up a duck joint ?

Wild enough to shock me. I used to run a KTV so when I said wild, I was comparing these ladies to the more mischievous male customers of mine. Started with singers from Thailand. Language problem. Now the male singers all from China.

In the recent past, duck joints were very profitable. They make money through the "hangflower" business. As in all businesses, when others view your biz as lucrative, they masuk too. Not too sure if they are doing alright today.

Duck joints are busy after 3am when the mamasans, singers and hostesses end work. They close at 5-6am. Some bring their male customers to pay for them when they hang flowers for the male singers. Many "roberts" in S'pore.

For a joint about 2000 sq ft, you probably need at least 250k to start the biz. The lightings and sound system don't come cheap.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wild enough to shock me. I used to run a KTV so when I said wild, I was comparing these ladies to the more mischievous male customers of mine. Started with singers from Thailand. Language problem. Now the male singers all from China.

In the recent past, duck joints were very profitable. They make money through the "hangflower" business. As in all businesses, when others view your biz as lucrative, they masuk too. Not too sure if they are doing alright today.

Duck joints are busy after 3am when the mamasans, singers and hostesses end work. They close at 5-6am. Some bring their male customers to pay for them when they hang flowers for the male singers. Many "roberts" in S'pore.

For a joint about 2000 sq ft, you probably need at least 250k to start the biz. The lightings and sound system don't come cheap.

thankyou for your information . what is " hangflower " business ? how does it work ? you mean most of the woman customers are mamasans , singers and hostess ? no office lady ? or businesswoman ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
drifter: OL, bizwomen and tai tais will visit the joints earlier coz they have to account to their hubbies if return home too late. Like how some of us can only enjoy Happy Hrs coz can't stay up till 3am or even 1am.

Nitelife women no such accounting problem. They go after their work end at 3am. If you chase one of the nitelife girls then see how they behave at duck joints, you will be tempted to be a duck! Some real chio yet pay to touch the male singers. We, on the other hand, pay to touch them.

Hangflower means you buy the male/female singers flowers. They usually have to meet the target of 6-8k monthly. If target met, split 7-3. Singer get 70%, joint 30%. If target not met, split 50-50. Above 10k, the amount above 10k, you get 80-20%. Flowers start from $30 and some even 10k.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any lao jiao cheongsters remember House of Cognac ?
Penisula ? Goldhill ? Great Eastern ? :p
Minahs willing to please
:biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to Lido palace and Orchard KTV last month, on 2 separate occasions. What I noticed is that the standard of the girls ( China and vietnam) have dropped. This will be probably the last time I go to such places. :o

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try TianAnMen or LV. Their meimeis pretty solid. They have 5 times more hostesses than Lido.

Dirty old man Equalisation has been on the cheong scene since cheong was invented in Singapore. He reccommends Legend Palace, Parklane. Interested? PM him. He belanjah everybody, but tips and extras on your own.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dirty old man Equalisation has been on the cheong scene since cheong was invented in Singapore. He reccommends Legend Palace, Parklane. Interested? PM him. He belanjah everybody, but tips and extras on your own.

Oi ... u don't anyhow say hor ...:mad:

I go once in awhile only hor ...but with over-nite, especially when horse masok ..:eek:

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any lao jiao cheongsters remember House of Cognac ?
Penisula ? Goldhill ? Great Eastern ? :p
Minahs willing to please
:biggrin:

Heard Echo KTV @ Joo Chiat still have. Some said Superstar KTV has minahs.

I still miss that minah joint above the former 仙子 hangflower joint along bencoolen street. I got my first orgy in there during early 2000s.

Who chionging Dongmen?:confused::confused:

Dongmen at beach road? Tot that stretch of KTVs, eg Pudong and Dongmen has closed for good?

You still go Havelock clubs for HH :confused: same price like last time $340 per bottle

I am thinking of Dynasty Classic, Club Jade or China Dolls :biggrin:

Sometimes got frds jio for the cordon bleu promotion during HH @ DC. Quite fun to TCSS and play pool in there.

Yah, the standard of MMs in CD or CJ is enough liao. :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Dongmen at beach road? Tot that stretch of KTVs, eg Pudong and Dongmen has closed for good? ...
u've mixed up ...

dong men is @ nax bldg 2 armani @ jalan sultan ...

dat 1 wif pu dong was dong guan n dey were @ north bridge road ... ya, dey closed oredi ...

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
u've mixed up ...

dong men is @ nax bldg 2 armani @ jalan sultan ...

dat 1 wif pu dong was dong guan n dey were @ north bridge road ... ya, dey closed oredi ...

Oh ya, thanks.

Mixed up with DG with DM, texile ctr.

Have not been to DM since last year liao. Last time always room full during happy hours booking. :mad: