• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Men just like to go KTVs

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
KABUKI is v v v v long time ago lei... think got at least 10 years wor...and only change management 5 months ago?

KABUKI is a Jap KTV, v service oriented gals... but super expensive, but then jap KTV is all round that cost la.

That what I heard leh ..anyway I dun go Kabuki even with company entertainment funds
because this type of KTV make us feel like carrot :biggrin:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays, ask any guy ever been to ktv, most will reply yes, be it clean or action packed joints. More and more ktvs setting up, with meimei/s as main attraction. After a hard day's work, unwind together with fellow bros in an ktv, drowned in alcohol, singing your hearts out and pampered by meimei/s. What a way to re-charge, right bros ?

one question, those so call action packed one, can stuff the mic up the cb or not? so that hor, can listen to the sound of the cb through the karaoke sound system...

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Times are bad now ..KTV girls on student passes here keep sms mi to open room with them :biggrin:

Next quarter a lot people are not assured as to whether their jobs is secured.
Nowadays small KTV businesses is getting less customers too :cool:

The service quality of KTV girls had improved a lot than the past years :biggrin:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be the notorious Sammyboy forum at work that created this scene in SG. SG govt where got such ability...:rolleyes:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun think this type in Spore. Seriously never been to ktv in spore. Only been to ktv in JB when i was younger. happy time.......:biggrin:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about this cutie?:p

out.php

out.php

out.php
[/

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had been wondering how Havelock clubs' business like Tianamen & Las Vega in recent months fare ? Are there still well-off Singapore men go there to throw money at those so called high class PRC whores ??

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had been wondering how Havelock clubs' business like Tianamen & Las Vega in recent months fare ? Are there still well-off Singapore men go there to throw money at those so called high class PRC whores ??

Bro, business as usual, but the volume in liquor sales plummeting like mad.

But there are still alot of tall leggy PRCs to choose from. :smile:

Mention abt club kakuki, worse....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remembered the first time I went to Dynasty KTV Leisure Dome. It was a friend's birthday party. He said Cordon Bleu all on him, no cakes no red packets necessary, but girls on your own. So I brought my girlfriend. All my friends were either amused or stunned. Oh then I see, "girls on your own" means get girls there and pay your own tips, not bring your own girlfriends.

The trouble with bringing my girlfriend was that my friends would be inhibited by her presence instead of getting wild with KTV girls as they planned too. My girlfriend was quite sporting and chatted cheerily to make all feel easy for an hour or two till the 12:00 a.m. happy birthday toast. Then we excused ourselves, took our leaves and went down to Oasis Taiwanese porridge restaurant for supper.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered the first time I went to Dynasty KTV Leisure Dome. It was a friend's birthday party. He said Cordon Bleu all on him, no cakes no red packets necessary, but girls on your own. So I brought my girlfriend. All my friends were either amused or stunned. Oh then I see, "girls on your own" means get girls there and pay your own tips, not bring your own girlfriends.

The trouble with bringing my girlfriend was that my friends would be inhibited by her presence instead of getting wild with KTV girls as they planned too. My girlfriend was quite sporting and chatted cheerily to make all feel easy for an hour or two till the 12:00 a.m. happy birthday toast. Then we excused ourselves, took our leaves and went down to Oasis Taiwanese porridge restaurant for supper.

u and Wooden Goh blood bro ah ??
:biggrin::p

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u and Wooden Goh blood bro ah ??
:biggrin::p

Frankly, I missed the conversion phase of Singapore night entertainment scene to KTV culture as I was in the US. During my teenage years, it was just dirty bars for dirty uncles and bengs, and dance hall nite clubs for the wealthier and more sophisticated. I had just came back from the US and she was a relatively new girlfriend who I was naturally trying to impress.

Getting invited to a party at somewhere purported to be a grand palace that'd cost thousands of dollars per night, of course I'd bring her, She was also quite blur about it and thought it was just a drinking and singing birthday party. Thankfully, she recovered and recomposed well.