• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Men just like to go KTVs

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my experience, yes, there are local gals in KTVs. Most of the KTVs i've been to has this percentage make up:

70% PRC / 20% Viet / 10% SG/MY

or

50% Viet / 40% PRC / 10% SG/MY

This is from what i've noticed, might differ from what the other brudders out there have seen. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my experience, yes, there are local gals in KTVs. Most of the KTVs i've been to has this percentage make up:

70% PRC / 20% Viet / 10% SG/MY

or

50% Viet / 40% PRC / 10% SG/MY

This is from what i've noticed, might differ from what the other brudders out there have seen. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Very good assessment of local KTV scene ..you must be a full-time cheongster :biggrin:

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is alright,just another place to meet up with friends and relax.

local and MY gals like to hang up and sell.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays, ask any guy ever been to ktv, most will reply yes, be it clean or action packed joints. More and more ktvs setting up, with meimei/s as main attraction. After a hard day's work, unwind together with fellow bros in an ktv, drowned in alcohol, singing your hearts out and pampered by meimei/s. What a way to re-charge, right bros ?

I haven't been to a KTV before leh ...:eek::eek::eek:

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG KTV in Cuppage Plaza ? Heard about after reading SBF :p

Its very expensive if that ktv is still there.... name is kabuki if I remember the name correctly.... gals there are pretty (malaysians mostly then and now prc) but not worth the money....

spent like 2K just for 3 gals plus all the drinks.... the good old days....

beng

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its very expensive if that ktv is still there.... name is kabuki if I remember the name correctly.... gals there are pretty (malaysians mostly then and now prc) but not worth the money....

spent like 2K just for 3 gals plus all the drinks.... the good old days....

beng

Kabuki in Cairhill right ? There is change of management 5 months ago :confused:

adv0cate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kabuki in Cairhill right ? There is change of management 5 months ago :confused:

KABUKI is v v v v long time ago lei... think got at least 10 years wor...and only change management 5 months ago?

KABUKI is a Jap KTV, v service oriented gals... but super expensive, but then jap KTV is all round that cost la.

uobboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
KABUKI is v v v v long time ago lei... think got at least 10 years wor...and only change management 5 months ago?

KABUKI is a Jap KTV, v service oriented gals... but super expensive, but then jap KTV is all round that cost la.

Last time was sg and my girls only . Now all FT .:eek: