• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

market seem very bearish

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sharesinv.com/articles/2014/08/22/namcheong-boustead-oxley/

Top 5 Analyst Calls For The Week
IN THE SPOTLIGHT | 22 AUGUST 2014
By: Jonathan Khoh

ARTICLES (20)
Oxley Holdings (Target Price:$0.91) BUY

Oxley has chalked up over $700 million of surplus for its Singapore development projects, which will be recognized over the next 2-3 years. In addition, we expect its first hospitality project, The PINEs, to generate a surplus of $380 million and a recurring income stream of $35 million upon completion.
Since last year, Oxley has amassed an overseas portfolio of 13 prime sites in Malaysia, the UK, China and Cambodia. It has launched two projects, Royal Wharf in the UK and The Bridge in Cambodia, achieving $1 billion of pre-sales to be booked over the next 2-3 years. The sustained momentum in upcoming launches could extend earnings visibility into FY18 and beyond.
We value Oxley using a reappraised net asset value (RNAV) method to derive a fair value of $3.32billion, or $1.14 per share. Our valuation is premised on a summation of Oxley’s current net asset value, and the valuation surplus accruing from its local and overseas projects. We apply a 20 percent discount to our RNAV to derive a TP of $0.91.
By: OSK-DMG

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sharesinv.com/articles/2014/08/22/namcheong-boustead-oxley/

Top 5 Analyst Calls For The Week
IN THE SPOTLIGHT | 22 AUGUST 2014
By: Jonathan Khoh

ARTICLES (20)
Oxley Holdings (Target Price:$0.91) BUY

Oxley has chalked up over $700 million of surplus for its Singapore development projects, which will be recognized over the next 2-3 years. In addition, we expect its first hospitality project, The PINEs, to generate a surplus of $380 million and a recurring income stream of $35 million upon completion.
Since last year, Oxley has amassed an overseas portfolio of 13 prime sites in Malaysia, the UK, China and Cambodia. It has launched two projects, Royal Wharf in the UK and The Bridge in Cambodia, achieving $1 billion of pre-sales to be booked over the next 2-3 years. The sustained momentum in upcoming launches could extend earnings visibility into FY18 and beyond.
We value Oxley using a reappraised net asset value (RNAV) method to derive a fair value of $3.32billion, or $1.14 per share. Our valuation is premised on a summation of Oxley’s current net asset value, and the valuation surplus accruing from its local and overseas projects. We apply a 20 percent discount to our RNAV to derive a TP of $0.91.
By: OSK-DMG

I am sure it will go up after you sell. :p

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Run, i watch this recently
[video=youtube;ZL_AoHj7geY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL_AoHj7geY[/video]

but i don think you will like, it is china show. hahahaha

ok, well, next time travel with your kids. then have a good memory and i believe you sure can feel very warm and happy.

maybe can watch with your kids together:smile:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am the jinx?

No, but got 2 explanations:

- This round, you expressed your irritation with the losses online. Many people like me entertained you here with our deadly accurate forecasts. So inside you, your heart is smiling and a little bit, enjoying the process.

- I keep saying it might u-turn after u sell; it is a very common investor experience. When the drop is small, your will-power encourage you to bravely face it. When it dropped so much, your confidence finally got shattered and you gave up............but the shares rebounded after you sold, because the stock is really cheap after such a big selldown.

Therefore buying shares is a waste of time.
The profits can barely cover your time-invested for most people, not to mention, losses.
You should have other priorities in life, eg. sleeping, resting, hobbies, family or sex.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Run, i watch this recently

but i don think you will like, it is china show. hahahaha

ok, well, next time travel with your kids. then have a good memory and i believe you sure can feel very warm and happy.

maybe can watch with your kids together:smile:

Sorry, please don't recommend me this kind of show. There are things that I will steer clear.
I rather go throw the tv away.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
my palladium also dropped US$50 in a month........see also sian

very tired lately.
Good night...............zzzzzzzZZZ

well, hope my bank of america can cover my losses of oxley.

aiya, u don buy rubbish share + precious metal ...then i also do not buy share...

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
hihi ohaiyo, you said dont want to keep looking at market n share.

so early morning, i listen a nice song..this song is so nice, actually another version is better. but i afraid later you want to throw your Ipad. so i better just share this singer version......

[video=youtube;LgvBXXLC5AI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgvBXXLC5AI[/video]

so nice right? well, donno why last time i miss this song....