• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

market seem very bearish

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
told you i got earn about 16k realised profit+ dividend

if sell BAC and UOI..think more than 2k profit..enough cover oxley la.

no worry:smile:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don want extract, i scared.....

ask Krafty go with you.

wisdom tooth extraction got 3 methods,

First method:
just pull out (usually for girls)

Second method:
Suffer method one but pull n pull also never come out,
then break up the teeth before extraction (for guys with bigger wisdom tooth)

Third method:
Dentist cannot extract because inflammation hit your nerves, need surgical operation by DENTAL SURGEON not dentist.

That's why better don't delay. IT WILL NOT GET BETTER BY ITS OWN, only will keep getting worse, and inflammation will worsen unit you need the Third method

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
ask Krafty go with you.

wisdom tooth extraction got 3 methods,

First method:
just pull out (usually for girls)

Second method:
Suffer method one but pull n pull also never come out,
then break up the teeth before extraction (for guys with bigger wisdom tooth)

Third method:
Dentist cannot extract because inflammation hit your nerves, need surgical operation by DENTAL SURGEON not dentist.

That's why better don't delay. IT WILL NOT GET BETTER BY ITS OWN, only will keep getting worse, and inflammation will worsen unit you need the Third method

ya la, ya la...i will go SOON...let me have a 心理准备 first, ok??

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“The entire market is undergoing a retracement -- from currencies to stocks and Treasuries,” said Masato Yanagiya, the head of currency and money trading in New York at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp. “The dollar has hit some highs, so it’s natural that positioning would cause some selling pressure. That has just started to surface now, so it probably has a bit of time still to run.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/print...rom-one-year-low-after-trade-gap-narrows.html

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, i dun think so, i think there is till room until october, fed to stop bond purchase then. after that, can see all kinds of correction, this is slight pull back for more buyers to get on the wagon.