• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mark Andrew Yeo is back!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You 畜生 malaysian bully dogs mark Andrew yeo @rotiprata, Jeremy Quek @glockman and hakka ADULTERER @Stickyballs aka @AhMeng aka @nightsafari clone and pappy dog @JohnTan want to win last word go to my Facebook to insult me a virgin as slut whore mistress. Pui!

84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
贱狗@rotiprata why only up one thread? Want to win last word go to my Facebook or up three threads of you Malaysian bully dogs sons of slut whore mistress. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
GGGF lah, lau kwai bui !!
me dare u to chop your CB, while i chop my LJ... n you chicken out !! pui :geek:
Tell lies again you Malaysian Hakka Cantonese dog prostitute descendant when it’s you chicken out dare not swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin that you mark Andrew yeo are shamelessly smearing and harassing as chicken. Pui!

84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png