• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mark Andrew Yeo is back!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
so early open door ..for biz .
:geek:
Your hakka Cantonese family women are then in chicken business which is what you mark Andrew yeo clearly insinuated and not I self admit anything which is favorite Malaysian dog dirty tricks proven by @musclepower aka @nightsafari Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
@jw5 is the name Mark Andrew Yeo? I can’t remember actually because leongsam disallowed spamming of MAY real name for so long already.

Actually, who the fuck is Mark Andrew Yeo? Why you keep mentioning his name? Was he someone who whistled at you previously?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, who the fuck is Mark Andrew Yeo? Why you keep mentioning his name? Was he someone who whistled at you previously?
You evil cancer shameless LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat and repeat lies to win. You are the liar that dare not swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin. Not me that swear big big if I am not a virgin I die a violent death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
up smlj ?? ....ur hole so difficult to find.:geek:
You evil cancer shameless LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY HAKKA Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat and repeat lies to win. You are the liar that dare not swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin. Not me that swear big big if I am not a virgin I die a violent death. Pui!