• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mark Andrew Yeo is back!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam happy now? You allowed sweetiepie to spam Gansiokbin with filthy lies - and refused to delete his spam and banned me instead - why jw5 cannot spam Mark Andrew Yeo?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@jw5 is the name Mark Andrew Yeo? I can’t remember actually because leongsam disallowed spamming of MAY real name for so long already.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
gettyimages-800226966_wide-c64a2316918b53da6012ebe3ef703fde246a96a1-s1100-c50.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam happy now? You allowed sweetiepie to spam Gansiokbin with filthy lies - and refused to delete his spam and banned me instead - why jw5 cannot spam Mark Andrew Yeo?
@Leongsam you are a horrible bastard to treat good people like trash and trash sweetiepie cottonmouth like treasure. You were so considerate to sweetiepie that when I asked you to delete sweetiepie post with whistle, you chose to edit his post to take out his refefence to me and kept his whistle post but you indiscriminately deleted all my posts without a care. You didn’t even care to see not all are spam - according to your definition. There are individual replies to cottonmouth sweetiepie posts - just like those sweetiepie Gansiokbin posts that you refused to delete.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were so considerate to sweetiepie that when I asked you to delete sweetiepie post with whistle, you chose to edit his post to take out his refefence to me and kept his whistle post
@Leongsam Does editing post removing reference to me mean sweetiepie post was not insulting me? What good English good logic is this?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're just trash.
good people is somebody else.
You're also slut, whore, pussy seller.
Although I am no angel and no one is, I am definitely good people when compared to you a Cantonese prostitute descendant trash hiding in rat hole spamming evil filthy lies of me while act good man in Facebook and at work. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although I am no angel and no one is, I am definitely good people when compared to you a Cantonese prostitute descendant trash hiding in rat hole spamming evil filthy lies of me while act good man in Facebook and at work. Pui!

YOU ARE TRASH

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are individual replies to cottonmouth sweetiepie posts - just like those sweetiepie Gansiokbin posts that you refused to delete.
@Leongsam i will slowly reply to all those sweetiepie cottonmouth posts spamming Gansiokbin with filthy lies everywhere using Jeremy Quek. Your good logic that decided spamming Gansiokbin is okay no need to delete then dont you dare to delete my posts in reply to those!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam i will slowly reply to all those sweetiepie cottonmouth posts spamming Gansiokbin with filthy lies everywhere using Jeremy Quek. Your good logic that decided spamming Gansiokbin is okay no need to delete then dont you dare to delete my posts in reply to those!
@Leongsam I have done some replies to sweetiepie spamming of Gansiokbin. Don’t you dare to mess with my posts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a Internet whore telling the world you bathe never close window go garden never wear bra and naked photo circulating from India to Iran :whistling: :biggrin:
Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is self-entitled to eat snake cantonese scammer prostitute descendant that pretend don’t know the difference between living room window and bathroom window

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think when you go out you also never wear bra and panties that's why got many wolf whistles :whistling: :biggrin:
Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE repeat lies again and again with Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant pride