• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL Offends Taiwan, Offends China, Offends Germany!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I say that for you.

The sinkies with no balls that voted and voted and voted for those maggots in white again and again and again are the idiots
who put them there and kept them there.

Sinkies deserved what they get.
Nothing more
Nothing less

dont be discouraged..dont migrate. let's persevere..and see results at the next GE

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He opened his BIG MOUTH that poor girl was murdered!

1. 26 Nov 2008 - Hwei Yen was captured. She was the only Singaporean hostage. The hostage takers promised not to harm ladies and children. She was allowed to call her family.

2. 27 Nov 2008 - LHL opens his big mouth in a message to Indian PM. See below:

"I was shocked to learn of the series of terrorist attacks in
Mumbai on 26 November 2008 . On behalf of the Government of
Singapore, I convey our deepest condolences to you, the Government
of India and the families of the victims .
The terrorists have taken several people of different
nationalities as hostages, including a Singaporean . We are already
working closely with the Indian authorities on this . Singapore stands
ready to assist the Indian authorities in any way to secure the safe
release of the Singaporean and other hostages .
am confident that the Indian people will rally around your
government as it deals with the Mumbai terrorist attacks and bring the
perpetrators to justice . The Mumbai attacks are another reminder
that terrorism continues to be a common threat to all of us . We
strongly support your government's efforts in fighting the scourge of
terrorism ."

3. Hwei Yen was shot in the head

Does LHL have blood on his hands?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what a classical dumbfucking clown this jibai country has elected as a prime minister,......

this is what happens when the heavenly mandate tells you that this dumbshit is not the right person to be the PM but his hellbent father diedie must make his own son the leader of this country....

what a bunch of corrupted fucks.....

LHL is an underconfident and unsure PM...bungles along his way..if he is the best, SG is in deep trouble. when is a more confident PAP man going to stand up for Singapore?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This pinky joker got no IQ and EQ,he's just a lazy bumbler and he's the pm of singapore ???!!!

i agree with you...he looks uneasy in public...look at his gait and his sitting posture...not very manly and confident..his speeches and jokes are mediocre

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS, how come u didn't highlight who pinky offends the most?

mainly us and majority of singaporeans :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dunno u guys but pinky offends me alot when he handshakes and sashay on the red carpet. and oh boy! the way he sits and crosses his guniang legs. when he talks too long, he drools.

if i were to be his guest i m greatly distressed and offended!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
u know guys, with the millions$ he's hoarding, shouldn't he be like spending a bit to engage an image trainer to better present his public mannerism?

if he's gonna be a clown, then for heaven's sake! be a macho clown which is more pleasing then a guniang fumbling one. tio bo?

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u know guys, with the millions$ he's hoarding, shouldn't he be like spending a bit to engage an image trainer to better present his public mannerism?

if he's gonna be a clown, then for heaven's sake! be a macho clown which is more pleasing then a guniang fumbling one. tio bo?

No money can help that genuine clown as being a fucking clown is in his fucking genes from both father and mother side.
No amount of money can train or make anyone else to being a fucking fumbling clown like LHL.
Only one thing can help LHL now.

HE MUST BECOME A FIELD MARSHALLISSIMO AND DRESS LIKE JOHN LENNON IN SGT PEPPER.
HIS ONLY HOPE LEFT

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LHL is an underconfident and unsure PM...bungles along his way..if he is the best, SG is in deep trouble. when is a more confident PAP man going to stand up for Singapore?

how can?

his daddy made very sure that you only get the likes of that dunbfucked cretin lim hng kiang, wks, mbt, lim shit say and 2 2 latest idiots to join the cast of clowns, kee chiu and bukit brown dictator....

no one can surpass the joker so everyone better be another nodding head or else his daddy will come bash it down.....

this is what happens when you have a bunch of fucking yes men and idiots running the country.... we are already flourishiong for a while because of all the firm foundations ladi down and left behind by the old guard...but this bunch of present fools are fucking it all up for everyone.....

lets just see how much incompetence it takes before the whole country starts to fall apart.....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how can?

this is what happens when you have a bunch of fucking yes men and idiots running the country.... we are already flourishiong for a while because of all the firm foundations ladi down and left behind by the old guard...but this bunch of present fools are fucking it all up for everyone.....

WRONG!

This is what happened when you have a bunch of dumbfuck sinkies with no balls that voted and voted time and time again for those maggots in white.
It is the dumbfuck sinkies who put those fucking yes men and idiots running the country.
They cannot put themselves there.

IT IS THE DUMBFUCK SINKIES WITH NO FUCKING BALLS THAT PUT THEM THERE.

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think he is trying to. But I think he is being pushed possibly and quietly by some ambitious people close to him and take over the throne.. unfortunately he is oblivious or blinded to all this.. and daddy and his (disbanded) loyal guards no longer can protect him.

He is trying to get out of Parliament. Let us help him.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. 26 Nov 2008 - Hwei Yen was captured. She was the only Singaporean hostage. The hostage takers promised not to harm ladies and children. She was allowed to call her family.

2. 27 Nov 2008 - LHL opens his big mouth in a message to Indian PM. See below:

"I was shocked to learn of the series of terrorist attacks in
Mumbai on 26 November 2008 . On behalf of the Government of
Singapore, I convey our deepest condolences to you, the Government
of India and the families of the victims .
The terrorists have taken several people of different
nationalities as hostages, including a Singaporean . We are already
working closely with the Indian authorities on this . Singapore stands
ready to assist the Indian authorities in any way to secure the safe
release of the Singaporean and other hostages .
am confident that the Indian people will rally around your
government as it deals with the Mumbai terrorist attacks and bring the
perpetrators to justice . The Mumbai attacks are another reminder
that terrorism continues to be a common threat to all of us . We
strongly support your government's efforts in fighting the scourge of
terrorism ."

3. Hwei Yen was shot in the head

Does LHL have blood on his hands?

This is what happens when the govt loves to choose scholars to be candidates in leadership positions. Hope LHL gets cancer again.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what happens when the govt loves to choose scholars to be candidates in leadership positions. Hope LHL gets cancer again.

Yeah, I hope he catches whatever that had afflicted Hugo Chavez and die a rapid, painful and ignoble death.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, how come u didn't highlight who pinky offends the most?

mainly us and majority of singaporeans :(

offending Singaporeans is LHL's forte and he thinks he can get away with it.

but offending foreign conutries shows LHL's lack of social skills and bad upbringing.

even the MSM kept silent on his jokes abt China.

i look forward to another LHL's public fumble

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dunno u guys but pinky offends me alot when he handshakes and sashay on the red carpet. and oh boy! the way he sits and crosses his guniang legs. when he talks too long, he drools.

if i were to be his guest i m greatly distressed and offended!

i think that's his normal self..he is socially and publicly uncomfortable