• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL Offends Taiwan, Offends China, Offends Germany!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"China is not the only country warning Taiwan against trying to change its status. Singapore's new prime minister, Lee Hsien Loong, warned in a speech to his country's leaders on Sunday that pro-independence Taiwanese are flirting with danger.

"A move by Taiwan toward independence is neither in Singapore's nor the region's interest. If Taiwan goes for independence, Singapore will not recognize it," he says. "In fact, no Asian country will recognize it. Nor will European countries. China will fight."

Mr. Lee said that, unfortunately, on a recent trip he made to Taiwan, he found that "very few Taiwanese leaders" understood this fact.

Some Taiwanese were offended by Mr. Lee's remarks, and suggested that, in protest, the Taipei government cancel any visits by Taiwanese leaders to Singapore
."

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Just months before becoming prime minister, Lee Hsien Loong outraged Beijing by visiting Taiwan, causing the cancellation of a flurry of diplomatic visits. Singapore initially described the trip as 'private and unofficial', saying that he would be meeting 'friends'. But as Chinese anger became louder, the Singaporean government defended his visit with a four-page statement, saying as a future prime minister, he needed to understand 'a potential flash point' in Asia."

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Another diplomatic gaffe came last December during a visit to Germany. Accorded military honours by Chancellor Angela Merkel, he forgot international protocol and instead of bowing to the German flag, walked past - leaving his host behind bent in a bow."

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
"A move by Taiwan toward independence is neither in Singapore's nor the region's interest. If Taiwan goes for independence, Singapore will not recognize it," he says. "In fact, no Asian country will recognize it. Nor will European countries. China will fight."

Speaking as the supreme leader of Greater Cathay and the Old World? He is very presumptuous isn't he?

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lhl the chow aqua is behaving like his old man....talking rubbish that he thinks the world bothers about his 'expert' ANALysis.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"In an after-dinner speech to U.S. businessmen, Lee Hsien Loong made a couple of jokes that could pass for stand-up comedy.

He drew laughs — and some groans — with his quips, including about China’s environmental problems.

“Beijing residents joke that to get a free smoke all they have to do is open their windows!” Lee said.

He then alluded to thousands of pig carcasses recently fished from Chinese rivers.

“(In) Shanghai, if you want some pork soup, you just turn on the tap,” he said.

His audience appeared doubtful if that was good taste, until he added: “That’s their joke, not mine!” --AP"

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is becoming senile and his philistine MFA goons help to fan the fire.

he is a liability at the international stage.

when lky was PM, his presence and influence overshadowed, Tengku and Suharto.

now SG's LHL is a minnow compared to Indonesia's SBY

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is ROC & PRC, technically still at war? I have spoken to the generation that were born or after the 1970's, they have no affiliation or ties to the motherland. To them, Taiwan is their land, their home..they are proud to be Taiwanese. Why would those generation born after, would want a reconciliation with PRC??

This is not the first time, that this "pinky" had offended people?? remember the Malaysian politicians, long time back & not to mentioned the numerous times he offended SINgaporeans? Remember a long time back, he blame us for not exercising? and then he got cancer?

Why do we need terrorists? all we need are people like him & the rest of the 'gang', to say something stupid...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is ROC & PRC, technically still at war? I have spoken to the generation that were born or after the 1970's, they have no affiliation or ties to the motherland. To them, Taiwan is their land, their home..they are proud to be Taiwanese. Why would those generation born after, would want a reconciliation with PRC??

This is not the first time, that this "pinky" had offended people?? remember the Malaysian politicians, long time back & not to mentioned the numerous times he offended SINgaporeans? Remember a long time back, he blame us for not exercising? and then he got cancer?

Why do we need terrorists? all we need are people like him & the rest of the 'gang', to say something stupid...

i remember Lo Hwei Yen's murder

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you ought to start this thread. Looking at LHL photos, I believe he is becoming senile at an accelerated rate. He will be in a very bad state in the next 3 years. Seriously, folks.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you ought to start this thread. Looking at LHL photos, I believe he is becoming senile at an accelerated rate. He will be in a very bad state in the next 3 years. Seriously, folks.

looking at his photos, lhl doesnt look good nor healthy..i hope he is alright..he shd just retire from politics..the pressure is too great for him

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"China is not the only country warning Taiwan against trying to change its status. Singapore's new prime minister, Lee Hsien Loong, warned in a speech to his country's leaders on Sunday that pro-independence Taiwanese are flirting with danger.

Mr. Lee said that, unfortunately, on a recent trip he made to Taiwan, he found that "very few Taiwanese leaders" understood this fact.

Some Taiwanese were offended by Mr. Lee's remarks, and suggested that, in protest, the Taipei government cancel any visits by Taiwanese leaders to Singapore
."

In my view, Singapore has to make a stance. Is reasonable, considering the relationship with PRC and the current KMT Government. The pro-Independence Pan Green is not the Government, so I do not understand your point about "offending Taiwan".

Now, if PAP make a pro stance, some here KPKB and they feel offended! If PAP do not make an anti stance, another group will KPKB and say that they offended PRC simi LJ!! If PAP just keep quiet, some will KPKB and say PAP is dog simi LJ!!

Some chumps lagi better, they will KPKB in ALL 3 scenarios above regardless!!