• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL Offends Taiwan, Offends China, Offends Germany!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u know guys, with the millions$ he's hoarding, shouldn't he be like spending a bit to engage an image trainer to better present his public mannerism?

if he's gonna be a clown, then for heaven's sake! be a macho clown which is more pleasing then a guniang fumbling one. tio bo?

they do get social grooming classes.

but certain inborn traits cant be changed.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No money can help that genuine clown as being a fucking clown is in his fucking genes from both father and mother side.
No amount of money can train or make anyone else to being a fucking fumbling clown like LHL.
Only one thing can help LHL now.

HE MUST BECOME A FIELD MARSHALLISSIMO AND DRESS LIKE JOHN LENNON IN SGT PEPPER.
HIS ONLY HOPE LEFT

true...nature and nurture...LHL is by nature uncomfortable in public and he lacks empathy. listen to his jokes abt China!!! and he is 61 yrs old and SG's PM.

the jokes sound like from a juvenile delinquent rather than a mature adult

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how can?

his daddy made very sure that you only get the likes of that dunbfucked cretin lim hng kiang, wks, mbt, lim shit say and 2 2 latest idiots to join the cast of clowns, kee chiu and bukit brown dictator....

no one can surpass the joker so everyone better be another nodding head or else his daddy will come bash it down.....

this is what happens when you have a bunch of fucking yes men and idiots running the country.... we are already flourishiong for a while because of all the firm foundations ladi down and left behind by the old guard...but this bunch of present fools are fucking it all up for everyone.....

lets just see how much incompetence it takes before the whole country starts to fall apart.....

if we dont vote out LHL and his clowns, SG will crumble.

This morning I saw two FTs quarreling and saying to each other that they are a shame to SG..how ironic!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WRONG!

This is what happened when you have a bunch of dumbfuck sinkies with no balls that voted and voted time and time again for those maggots in white.
It is the dumbfuck sinkies who put those fucking yes men and idiots running the country.
They cannot put themselves there.

IT IS THE DUMBFUCK SINKIES WITH NO FUCKING BALLS THAT PUT THEM THERE.

Let's help them to know the truth abt the pap

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think he is trying to. But I think he is being pushed possibly and quietly by some ambitious people close to him and take over the throne.. unfortunately he is oblivious or blinded to all this.. and daddy and his (disbanded) loyal guards no longer can protect him.

maybe...the truth will surface when LKY dies...let's see how long LHL can survive after LKY passes away

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe the kidnappers had wanted to release her, but they heard LHL open his big mouth and talking shit, so they shot her to send him a stern message. :cool:

offending Singaporeans is LHL's forte and he thinks he can get away with it.

but offending foreign conutries shows LHL's lack of social skills and bad upbringing.

even the MSM kept silent on his jokes abt China.

i look forward to another LHL's public fumble

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
offending Singaporeans is LHL's forte and he thinks he can get away with it.

but offending foreign conutries shows LHL's lack of social skills and bad upbringing.

even the MSM kept silent on his jokes abt China.

i look forward to another LHL's public fumble

In the past he did rub the feathers the wrong way of the Malaysians & Indonesians & was it the Filipinos government too? especially the Malaysians..was it during Dr.M. time..??

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the past he did rub the feathers the wrong way of the Malaysians & Indonesians & was it the Filipinos government too? especially the Malaysians..was it during Dr.M. time..??

I think so. Mahathir cant work with LKY

also he antagonised Habibie quite a lot

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is and that's offensive to others

HE ALSO OFFEND ME.

His failure to stablish a true cordial relationship with our neighbour, Malaysia and Indonesia cause us to pay more for our sands and stones...

So my son ending paying $1 million for a 1100 sq feet condo whereas in actual fact we can get it at $700k.

So my son has to slog another 10 years to pay the premium for the higher building cost.

So my son has to cut his monthly allowance to me so as to enable him to service the additonal burden of the loan.

All the superifical talk and handshake pictured in our controlled media is just " wayang Wayang"

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HE ALSO OFFEND ME.

His failure to stablish a true cordial relationship with our neighbour, Malaysia and Indonesia cause us to pay more for our sands and stones...

So my son ending paying $1 million for a 1100 sq feet condo whereas in actual fact we can get it at $700k.

So my son has to slog another 10 years to pay the premium for the higher building cost.

So my son has to cut his monthly allowance to me so as to enable him to service the additonal burden of the loan.

All the superifical talk and handshake pictured in our controlled media is just " wayang Wayang"

wise words!!! Thanks

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joke about Singapore going in Japan that can be used for other foreigners.

What would a cheerful looking North Korea look like? Go to Singapore!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joke about Singapore going in Japan that can be used for other foreigners.

What would a cheerful looking North Korea look like? Go to Singapore!

The pap takes care of foreigners but neglects Singaporeans. Remember this truth at the next GE and vote out the pap.

which govt, besides the pap, cares of foreigners but ignore its sick, its poor and its aged citizens?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obama announced a pay cut for himself when LHL was Officially visiting the White House. Was that a message from Obama?

O Bummer you think he will remember 'pinky'?? for his off color dinner jokes? nah!..like I had said he took a crash course in one of our major National Languages..when he saw "pinky"..he welcumed him " Money cum, Money cum"...( psst! F35, how many you want..?)