• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL and LHY army life...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am flattered.
You are probably younger than me.
[papsmearer is probably younger than LHY]
We are baby boomers age... time to go to next level and go annoy the old fart whoever he is... go con him and then take over his seat or kingdom. Or screw him and ransack his empire and kill all the old farts and regime change we take over.... how is that for a game changer...

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am considered too old to be an MP.
Generally, the several parties would prefer an individual in his late 30s to mid 40s.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am considered too old to be an MP.
Generally, the several parties would prefer an individual in his late 30s to mid 40s.
Never mind it is time to go to the next level... plenty of old farts there... go annoy them and regime change kill them and take over their kingdom... go kill old fart Jesus and install ourselves as God of all Gods...

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never mind it is time to go to the next level... plenty of old farts there... go annoy them and regime change kill them and take over their kingdom... go kill old fart Jesus and install ourselves as God of all Gods...
Those matters are beyond me, especially being a non resident.
Be well and be kind.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to keng NSF liability is about how to keng wa

He take his time and both of you can idle and tuang.... go for break... go groom yourself.... pang sai, shower, brush teeth.... make coffee... take a nap.... that's it... refresh yourself...

Than one day gone.... chobohlan... then officer orso know and do the same...

Then next time, find something else how to idle and tuang... that can waste time and can go refresh yourself again.. pang sai, shower, brush teeth, make coffee take a nap... feel nice and clean... that's about it... army life is like that NSF liability teach you how to idle and tuang... chobolan all day long...

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a radio man can only show you how to keng mai cho peng...

We have radio room with HF set to transmi

Than my side siao-on peng kia buay song... Ban me from doing this duty... fine... I can get my good night sleep ... check out lim kopi... hosay leow....

This type of fine tuning your life to make you enjoy NSF liability.... chobohlan all day long wait for ROD discharge.... songboh...

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taking on chao ah beng buay tak chek( can't study type) hokkien sign-on regular Sargent peng kia ......

This type of lanjiao kia must play gangster with him. Bully 18 year boys inside camp but balless in civilian life...

See you are a new bird just post here want to bully you... shout into your face attack you to show you he is the boss... find fault with your shoes dirty, rifle barrel dirty, and marching to make you sign 3 day weekend guard duty.... danger about....

Know that you have live firing exercise yesterday give you rifle inspection parade to make you sign 3 day weekend guard duty.... bully... for rifle barrel dirty...

Ok... keng protection time.... talk to my uncle and he knows what to do.... send pia kia to see him and give money to him... then change to loanshark loan... don't pay throw pig blood at his house to shame him to his neighbour.... he gets the message.

Then at the rifle inspection time come stand in front of me want to make eye contacts... in my head I say 'what are staring at.... fuck off...'

He walk away without checking my rifle... hosay leow... protected... and this goes to my troop all protected too.

Keng how to protect your self in this evil PAP army camp and fine tune it to enjoy your NSF liability days.... tioboh.... hoot ahhh...

All these harassments and bully the WH peng kia don't face them so make them a CAQ peng Tao lanjiao bin kia... not tough enough...... tio boh...

@Willamshakespear lanjiao bin kia do you get this message... don't tell me about national defence thing... go fuck yrslf deep deep...

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You are from elite family get ported out overseas good blessing...

I did 2 years and is on 5 years reservist program.... then finished 4th years and one more year to go, fifth year...

Then no reservist call to do the 5th year... suspended.... then lanjiao Loong starts the 13 year and throw me into this new program...

This bastard is retard, and I think he is an autistic person... not a compassionate person but arrogant bastard...

He shd have compassion towards those that done 4 years or even 1st year and leave them stay in the 5 year program... be fair and has compassion..

Start the new program taking in only those batch that not in the current 5 year program... patience...

But he didn't thrown me into his new 13 year program.... bastard incompetent SOB hope he die of cancer this year.... or kill by a falling brick instant death...

Do you agree more?

Base on my assessment I find him an autistic sydndrome person and a retard..... now that I said this you can make your own assessment to see he is incline to autistics syndrome in body language... usually if someone is good at doing just one thing, like he is good in math only.... then this is an autistic syndrome character person.

Good luck...
U are right about that. I long suspected Pinky has ASD, and is on the spectrum. Look at the way he talks.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, that's how I know Ravi.
Do u play rugby in your school days... elite schools RI, ACS, SJC and angmoh international schools they are good at rugby and softball games....

And in NSF liability they play rugby in Farrer Rd field and booked out 6 month just train and play rugby only ... also keng king mai cho peng type

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Spot on.... ASD type is arrogant and impatient type get angry easily... he slapped that ahneh...what's his name...
ASD cannot control their emotions very well. That is why he lost his temper and slapped the ah neh. But when u see him in public, it appears that he has been sedated to keep his tells under control

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Do u play rugby in your school days... elite schools RI, ACS, SJC and angmoh international schools they are good at rugby and softball games....

And in NSF liability they play rugby in Farrer Rd field and booked out 6 month just train and play rugby only ... also keng king mai cho peng type
no, i don't have the size to play ruggers

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
ASD cannot control their emotions very well. That is why he lost his temper and slapped the ah neh. But when u see him in public, it appears that he has been sedated to keep his tells under control
Good observation... he is on drug... his eyes... not active... a tell tale sign sedated...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
no, i don't have the size to play ruggers
As usual they looking for sportsman type to play rugby game, rugby season is here, go round dragged people to join in to field a team... I kenna push in...

Sibay siong, the training alone can kill you.... this is a lanjiao game... a little mistake must do scrum... initially I am the weakest link... low fitness and no energy type... only can last 20 min pang chek leow... kanah pushed behind and can walk only...

Come to scrum I am the pivot point swing and turn around and spoil the scrum.... hahaha...

But after training attained 110% fitness level .... wohhh become the best game I ever played.... hoot ahh... cheong ah... can start tekan players somemore...

Actually small size players also can play... he is appointed to throw in the ball into the scrum... my trainner also small size very agile person... cunning... can go whack and break collar bones and leg shank and ankle.....

Very dangerous body contact games... serious stuff a warmonger game..... can break collar bones, nose bones, teeth, anything you named it can be broken...

I am mid size type... and kiasi type... throw out the ball quickly as soon as they throw to me.... siam king... danger about...

If you like 110% super fit fitness game rugby is right for you... This Yang got play rugby?

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take on siiao-on peng tau....

At the deployment area... happy idle and tuang busy with my chobolan thing in my landrover.... suddenly appear a siao-on captain peng tau....

Capt Chee... he wears a ranger badge type... this Chee surname you can recall easily... cheebye, cheehong... fuck your mother cheebye....

He want me to follow him and bring the 25 set with me... this one is CO signal jeep... cannot suka suka order the signaller one. I think he was the trainer or judge for this exercise... so override the CO...

Don't want to take proper path or track... haolian want to bash through the bush... bash through tall grass terrain got steep grounds, big holes, red ants, snakes or python and anything in between....

Siong man... then hear him say 10km more to go to the next point.

Wahlan ehhh... keng king time... cannot follow this siao-on peng dao anymore ..... abandon ship now....

Take out my special made keng tool and disrupt the radio set.... no battery or set faulty...

He has to lanlan continue his journey without me and communication disrupted for him...

And I walk back to my jeep slowly... then go back to camp to get the repairman to fix the set...

Then go do my usual thing... pang sai, shower, brush teeth... make coffee and take a nap... refresh how nice...

See when your vocation is one that is on top of the food chain... know how to manage it... make your life easy to enjoy the NSF liability days...

Not free to entertain this siao-on officer.... get lost...

Next... line man keng king...

@Papsmearer .... are you a siao-on type officer?