• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your army life... how do you keng to mai cho peng in your vocation type...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn... kenna dragged into this shit hole and do sibei siong training, chobolan training here and there at the expense of your life and time.... and not careful kenna broken bones, paralysed and some CAQ commit suicide...

Let's share how you keng to mai cho peng... that is 你做初一 我做十五 type....
1. How did you sabo or stall or disrupt the training or exercise...
2. How did you breakdown the equipment, engine, motor to disrupt the training or exercise...
3. How did you find ways to get MC on medical grounds or get high blood pressure for example to downgrade to PES 5.... end up doing office and do typewriting job...

There are many ways to skin a cat....

Eh.... @Papsmearer how did you keng as a officer.... take revenge on your superior sabo him....报仇雪恨....

How did you fuck LHY .... sabo him.... disrupt him ... share .... thanks...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a signaller... a top of the food chain vocation... no officers dare to tekan us... the top officer has to depend on us for communication and we can disrupt the training and exercise at our finger tip. Even wooden Goh has to take my Jeep loaded with radio sets to go about to eat snakes... go back camp to showers clean up and watch Malaysia Cup final too. Cannot suka suka get a driver to take him everywhere... only can use a signaller Jeep to pretend to go about and eat snakes...

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never keng. I even volunteer for extra reservist training. I love my country but not the leaders.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can park my Jeep anywhere in the camp or deployment area... I choose to park near cook house in the camp and exercise/ training area...

Then go find the cookhouse Sargent to allow me to eat at his place. Tell him to look at my signaller Jeep with 2 crocoach long feelers at the back of the Jeep. That was the long HF and VHF antenna.... this is the CO Jeep...

I can say nice things to the CO about him if he allowed me to eat here... there you go... officer cookhouse food number 1.... never fail and can tapow food take away somemore...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard that during the CMPB enlistment checkup, if you took off your pants and coughed in front of the MO, he might give you a PES F if the reaction was abnormal. :unsure:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that during the CMPB enlistment checkup, if you took off your pants and coughed in front of the MO, he might give you a PES F if the reaction was abnormal. :unsure:
True... I discover too late... take half a panadol pill with a can coke, and take them 1/2hr before see MO... high blood pressure shoot to 200 and downgrade to PES 5....

But I did that in reservist and no more IPPT test for me... freedom...human rights...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am the boss in the jeep and have a driver with me. Time to do funny thing with the driver to the CO and other officers.

Tell driver to jam brakes.... if he see the CO close his eyes falling a sleep jam the brakes.. to wake him up... hahaha...

Then have to attach to NCC group for topo training.... school girls NCC group training....

Also tell the driver to jam brakes often... then it push and squeeze me to the girls and make body contacts... nice and fun.... ai yoh.... they say.... sibeh song leh....

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The key is to disappear from the sight of officers and NCOs. If they didn't see you, you won't be arrowed to do shit jobs.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The key is to disappear from the sight of officers and NCOs. If they didn't see you, you won't be arrowed to do shit jobs.
And somehow I keng attach out to sport games... out of sight and never go back to camp for 1 year...

1. Play rugby where I never play before..
2. Tennis
3. Swimming
4. Water polo
5. Life guard course
6 Scuba driving
6. Table tennis