• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL and LHY army life...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can choose a vocation of their choice...
.... Arty and armoured switch off job...
.... without complete 2.5 year of NSF liability and return home from uni can get into Arty and armoured is a prestigious high tech technology vocation.

... Corruption... not sibei siong vocation....
... come back get put into officer rank lagi switch off job no need do guard duty, clean toilets and
.... fast promotion to captain to BG lagi switch off and go anywhere, idle or keng nobody can know...
Both never did march in NDP before.... embarrassing to have the 2 soft skin CAQ sons in the army....

How come not choose sibey siong vocations like commando, sniper and infantry where can break bones or get paralysed and can commit suicide one....

Knn... father very corrupt and evil.... NSF liability is a scam.... we are conned by PAP...

@Papsmearer tioboh...

Last edited:

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20230713_213453_677.jpg

Gotta carry round like this very using one.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great info... show and tell us more what they did in the army life....
You know they can book out anytime they like as an officer rank.... book in after 12 or go AWOL as they please... good life at the expense of us kenna bullied and treated like slave...

What is the meaning of Sir word? Calling an officer rank soldiers Sir? Slaves I Remain.... indeed we are slaves to fake NSF liability scam...

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are both earmarked to lead SG, going through SAF is a passage to be All-Round Politician in future

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong , during LHL 's ocs course.
one night training, he gone out
missing in the forest while doing
Topography ( Topo) ...

the rest is history ...:biggrin:
Hahaha... that's funny... did he go for ranger badge course where he is thrown into the middle of a jungle in Brunei... and has to find his way back to camp... this one sibei siong one....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lanjiao Loong started the 13 year reservist program... this fucking bastard recycle us for another 13 years... and further disrupted our family and civilian life and take that to past 30 years of our age....

This fucking thing must be scrapped... reform... fuck you Lanjiao Loong you bastard took away 2 years of our life at age 18 to 20... and yet recycled us again.... for another 13 year... not funny...

Hello pay back time... $1M for each year you disrupted our life... knnabccb...

I was supposed to finish 5 years of reservist in one go... but was break up for 1 year and then he put me into his 13 year recycle program... wtf is this.... hello pay back time..
$1M for each year for loss of my freedom from NSF liability..... you bastard motherfucker Loong...

Limpeh now sibei tulan buay song liao... your attitude and incompetent to lead this Singapore... resign and get fuck off from Singapore politic.... you make fuck type decision sabo everyone...

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hahaha... that's funny... did he go for ranger badge course where he is thrown into the middle of a jungle in Brunei... and has to find his way back to camp... this one sibei siong one....
Kanesai, the SAF owe me one Ranger batch!! Term one OCS, all cadets are dropped off into the Temburong jungle and uncontrolled topo back to pick up area. Sounds to me like that was what the these rangers did for the badge.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Can choose a vocation of their choice...
.... Arty and armoured switch off job...
.... without complete 2.5 year of NSF liability and return home from uni can get into Arty and armoured is a prestigious high tech technology vocation.

... Corruption... not sibei siong vocation....
... come back get put into officer rank lagi switch off job no need do guard duty, clean toilets and
.... fast promotion to captain to BG lagi switch off and go anywhere, idle or keng nobody can know...
Both never did march in NDP before.... embarrassing to have the 2 soft skin CAQ sons in the army....

How come not choose sibey siong vocations like commando, sniper and infantry where can break bones or get paralysed and can commit suicide one....

Knn... father very corrupt and evil.... NSF liability is a scam.... we are conned by PAP...

@Papsmearer tioboh...
I only know about Yang, so I cannot comment on Pinkie