• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL and LHY army life...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Not sure about LHL
But Yang was genuinely loved by the men
When he was CO 46 SAR he was super welfare
Everyone was sad to see him promoted and posted out
When he as OC in 41 SAR he got a lot of WITS suggestions and each one of them was approved and implemented
Fuck, I wasn't even one of his man and I genuinely liked the guy. I can see why they would follow him to hell and back. I used to go into 46 SAR Officer Mess at the end of a long exercise, my tank overall covered in dust and sweat and stinking, and he used hang out there in the evenings with the usual 5 or 6 balls lickers. I was just there to escape the heat and enjoy their aircon. He sees me come in the door, and calls my name, and buys me a cold beer. And this happened several times. I really appreciated that. And he always used my name, which is stenciled in velcro on my overall. All his balls lickers always gave me the evil eye when they saw me. I never knew there were so many officers at 46 SAR BAttalion HQ LOL. But he was tank trained, not AI and so was I. Its a small community and all kindred spirit. Those AI officers in 46 SAR don't understand that. I chatted with him this year on FB and reminded him that I owe him a few beers. LOL. But how to pay him back now?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky when he was colonel or general time went to some event at a camp and a lowly NSF forgot to salute him or salute late. He punished the guy by making him stand and face the wall at salute position.
Funny thing was he didn’t specify the length of punishment so nobody dared to ask the nsf to stand down. Even after Loong left. The guy was standing for hours. No one dare give the order. Finally one RSM Encik quietly told the nsf to fall out discreetly
ya leemember tat incident, se bei kwai lan, think it happened in mindef, pinky was oredi posted to G3 after his CO stunt .. :geek:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Any super old bird from the early 70s heard of this incident where Pinky didn't check his rifle properly and a round went off from his rifle at the armskote room? His then CO wanted to charge him but Mindef intervened and made him sign 30 extras instead. The whole incident was kept under wraps and whether or not he actually did the extras nobody knows. Can anyone confirm if this is true?
I think its a bullshit story. Firstly, all arms are cleared at the range before even getting on the vehicle to go back to the camp. And once in camp, the rifle has to be cleaned before it can be returned to the armskote. If there is a round in the weapon, it will be discovered at this point. And went returning weapons at the armskote, you hand it over to the armskote man and sign and leave. No one clears their weapon and squeeze off there. They will do one more check to make sure the rifle is cleared before storing it. In all my time in the SAF, I never heard of a round discharged in the armskote. I don't think u serve NS before. Are u Malaysian?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think its a bullshit story. Firstly, all arms are cleared at the range before even getting on the vehicle to go back to the camp. And once in camp, the rifle has to be cleaned before it can be returned to the armskote. If there is a round in the weapon, it will be discovered at this point. And went returning weapons at the armskote, you hand it over to the armskote man and sign and leave. No one clears their weapon and squeeze off there. They will do one more check to make sure the rifle is cleared before storing it. In all my time in the SAF, I never heard of a round discharged in the armskote. I don't think u serve NS before. Are u Malaysian?

I remember it was something like that. I heard it during my NS days. And if you want to know whether I have served NS, all I can say is that I am a guru when it comes to keng-ing. I might someday write a book on the art of keng-ing during NS.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I remember it was something like that. I heard it during my NS days. And if you want to know whether I have served NS, all I can say is that I am a guru when it comes to keng-ing. I might someday write a book on the art of keng-ing during NS.
If u serve NS, then u know this story smells like bullshit. Walk it thru all the steps from ceasefire at the range to handing the weapon to armskoteman. How can round be discharged in armskote?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any super old bird from the early 70s heard of this incident where Pinky didn't check his rifle properly and a round went off from his rifle at the armskote room? His then CO wanted to charge him but Mindef intervened and made him sign 30 extras instead. The whole incident was kept under wraps and whether or not he actually did the extras nobody knows. Can anyone confirm if this is true?
Wohhh.. he is a blur king and careless person... incompetent....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wohh... you are king of keng king... salute you...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sungei Gudong armoured training camp ground was already badly damaged. I was send there and rain heavy... the ground was flooded and big holes... in front of me was a signal jeep and it flips and overturn... lucky it was not mine. See such accident can break bones or paralysed you...

Shit such a bad place destroyed by years of training.... and from then onwards I checked the RO and if send to this place.... siam... go MO with a in-grown toe nail problem and get 3 days MC... nice... All these tricks old bird teach me one.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia Cup final ..... this one is interesting....

Again GCT wood man was involved in this armoured exercise.... then they have night training and armoured tanks switch off engine like an ambush attack.... Goh use my jeep and we are at the top of a hill. He and about 6 officers hop into my jeep and drive to a camp to watch live Malaysia Cup final on this night....

When game finished we went back to the top of the hill and Goh switch on the jeep headlight....

Bang bang piang piang all tanks start firing... that's it game over... like that orso can ....

Then those officers and soldiers in the tanks has to listen to the game on the radio.... wtf.... kpkb they fuck GCT.... so funny....

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u serve NS, then u know this story smells like bullshit. Walk it thru all the steps from ceasefire at the range to handing the weapon to armskoteman. How can round be discharged in armskote?
In the live firing range.... also interesting to share....

We are given 20 rounds each time.... too many rounds to fire and dirty the rifle... hard to clean it afterwards.... so must keng how to fire less rounds.....

Sit on the ground slowly take one bullet at time and push it into the soil... that's it.... every one did it... there must be hundreds of live rounds in the soil.... danger about...

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another nice story about live firing...

We have this zeroing the rifle right... after 3 shots go check the grouping size and try zero the rifle.... hello... no matter how many times you zero it will never make it....

So what I did was fire one shot to see where the soil dust burst is and this is the point. ... then take this gap between the rifle head and the burst point.... arga arga around this gap can do...

Then use it to fire shoot at the target in the test.... spot on... on target and get marksman ship badge...

Cheat mah.... as long as it works who cares... boh keng buay chut peng.... tioboh...

Last edited:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Mr. Tan Wahtiu,

The insignificant nobody me had sought to refrain from interaction with your posts, as you seemed to need psychiatric medication based upon your numerous rather far fetched & unsubstantiated by evidence posts.

You may had suffered for long over PRESUMPTIONS with deluded childhood fantasies that eventually did not panned out with REALITIES of life, & thus your dissatisfaction with this life that you are living in, to even willingness to accept falsehoods & betrayal to your own country that MANY had sacrificed & worked hard thru contributions to national treasury & other volunteer efforts, for wide scale social expenditure that includes not just all, but even yours in your upbringing, education & opportunities in life including even National defense.

Is this gratitude to your country, which is made up of ALL of us citizens as well as our courageous forefathers?

It is only common that NOTHING is fair in this World. If so, there would be no wars & everyone would be singing Kumbaya around firesides every night. Within National Service, I personally witnessed 'white horses' galloping freely while others had to bear the tough strains of military training & discipline. BUT fortunately, our Military is made up of FAR wiser Commanders & Senior Warrant officers.

ULTIMATELY, what is National Service for?

It is NOT about protecting the Elites. Never, EVER. The elites can flee anytime they wish to, with their paid bodyguards, lawyers & accountants, but MANY of our citizens - our loved ones, families, relatives & friends may not be able to do so, or afford an equal or better life elsewhere as evident by the plight of refugees worldwide.

It is about TRAINING & PREPARATION for war. Reality of Peace is that one MUST be prepared for war. MANY more of our SAF commanders & WO are far more concerned with the ideology that it is YOUR loved ones, family, relatives & friends that you should be MORE concerned about - to leave NO ONE behind, Wars are the worst event that can happen to Humanity. None is invincible. Only by training, honoring our sacred National Pledge, UNITED TOGETHER, & focus upon our national duties would we be able to save most, if not all, not just by bullets alone, but by motivational ideology to leave none behind as we EACH had sworn since 6 yrs old.

The elites... are few. We COMMONERS are many. One person less is NOT less. One person more is NOT more. They can do what they wish, but by their actions, WE know what they are made up of, & whom to trust. They are the few, & you may be surprised, that even amongst the elites, there are those whom ARE prepared to sacrifice their own lives for the rest of us citizens...

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHINA COMMUNISTS barbarians at the gate. Want be free? Keep our SAR21s, jets and missile frigates ready. Neber mind what Lee Mario Bros did or did not do. Now thanks to Internet sharing we know they made of. Look for true SG'rean leaders withBalls.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Mr. Tan Wahtiu,

The insignificant nobody me had sought to refrain from interaction with your posts, as you seemed to need psychiatric medication based upon your numerous rather far fetched & unsubstantiated by evidence posts.

You may had suffered for long over PRESUMPTIONS with deluded childhood fantasies that eventually did not panned out with REALITIES of life, & thus your dissatisfaction with this life that you are living in, to even willingness to accept falsehoods & betrayal to your own country that MANY had sacrificed & worked hard thru contributions to national treasury & other volunteer efforts, for wide scale social expenditure that includes not just all, but even yours in your upbringing, education & opportunities in life including even National defense.

Is this gratitude to your country, which is made up of ALL of us citizens as well as our courageous forefathers?

It is only common that NOTHING is fair in this World. If so, there would be no wars & everyone would be singing Kumbaya around firesides every night. Within National Service, I personally witnessed 'white horses' galloping freely while others had to bear the tough strains of military training & discipline. BUT fortunately, our Military is made up of FAR wiser Commanders & Senior Warrant officers.

It is NOT about protecting the Elites. Never, EVER. The elites can flee anytime they wish to, with their paid bodyguards, lawyers & accountants, but MANY of our citizens - our loved ones, families, relatives & friends may not be able to do so, or afford an equal or better life elsewhere as evident by the plight of refugees worldwide.

It is about TRAINING & PREPARATION for war. Reality of Peace is that one MUST be prepared for war. MANY more of our SAF commanders & WO are far more concerned with the ideology that it is YOUR loved ones, family, relatives & friends that you should be MORE concerned about - to leave NO ONE behind, Wars are the worst event that can happen to Humanity. None is invincible. Only by training, honoring our sacred National Pledge, UNITED TOGETHER, & focus upon our national duties would we be able to save most, if not all, not just by bullets alone, but by motivational ideology to leave none behind as we EACH had sworn since 6 yrs old.

The elites... are few. We COMMONERS are many. One person less is NOT less. One person more is NOT more. They can do what they wish, but by their actions, WE know what they are made up of, & whom to trust. They are the few, & you may be surprised, that even amongst the elites, there are those whom ARE prepared to sacrifice their own lives for the rest of us citizens...
Eh... pui kia.... mai gong lanjiao wei....
You know what is anti trust law? CH in USA ensure no monopoly of company dominate the economy....break up....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Mr. Tan Wahtiu,

You academic desk top job office bastard know nuts about real things happening on the ground.... what elite here and there.... you the jiakleowbee nut case academic go write about God loves you and create Bible book story telling fantasy to bs people.... go fuck yrslf...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 years full time and add 5 years reservist time is still not enough to make lanjiao Loong happy. In total is 7 years of NSF liability....

Buay song he add another 8 years to the 7 years total 1.5 decade to NSF liability.... not funny....

The world has no war but economic war .... money money .... steal steal steal.... cheat cheat cheat....