• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let Us Remember LKY When He Was In His Prime

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it is premature to judge how bad LKY is because we don't know all the skeletons he has in the closet. We do know that he worked for the Japanese & whatever "good" he might have dones as PM was calculated win votes.
Once he had control he started to build his family business.

I doubt anyone knows the true extent of the abuses. If the next non-PAP gov't decides to go after LKY & family I suspect that they will be very busy as OTC found out:wink:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Traditionally asian societies revere their elders by remembering them in their best days.

Shouldnt Singaporeans be allowed to remember LKY in his best days when he was handsome, sharp, articulate and combative?

Can I urge MSM and the pap to stop the indignity to LKY and stop publicising LKY in his ghostly and emancipated looks.

I want to remember LKY in his best days

i would like to remember him as a hollowed-out zombie-in-a-wheelchair........with flies and roaches crawling in and out of his gaping mouth.......

best would be for LKY to meet Obama then pee and shit in his pants...............

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The majority of voters here are under the impression that the city-state can't function well without him. The media reminds the readers of this ever so often, it became a "fact." Well, in this I credit him as a very efficient politician. He grooms the next generation of leaders, puts his son as successor. The military, police, legal system, business circles all support him. He had no serious competition ever since coming into power.

Cheers!

TP voters would have good chance of getting rid of him in 1989 GE. He changes GRC system to save his own life and is a coward.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it is premature to judge how bad LKY is because we don't know all the skeletons he has in the closet. We do know that he worked for the Japanese & whatever "good" he might have dones as PM was calculated win votes.
Once he had control he started to build his family business.

I doubt anyone knows the true extent of the abuses. If the next non-PAP gov't decides to go after LKY & family I suspect that they will be very busy as OTC found out:wink:

we need a new govt to fearlessly probe any pap wrong doings

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i would like to remember him as a hollowed-out zombie-in-a-wheelchair........with flies and roaches crawling in and out of his gaping mouth.......

best would be for LKY to meet Obama then pee and shit in his pants...............

he is likely to be wearing adult pampers.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The majority of voters here are under the impression that the city-state can't function well without him. The media reminds the readers of this ever so often, it became a "fact." Well, in this I credit him as a very efficient politician. He grooms the next generation of leaders, puts his son as successor. The military, police, legal system, business circles all support him. He had no serious competition ever since coming into power.

Cheers!

SG will continue to function well under the new govt because the civil service and other bodies remain intact

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. Forgiveness is a virtue. Perhaps Harry should forgive Tan Wah Piow for skipping NS. TWP didn't do anything to hurt old Harry, but received the full weight of his wrath.

Cheers!

very true.

lky was very unforgiving when he was in charge.that's why he sufferss Singaporeans wrath now and he cant do anything for himself

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strange leh, I smell alot of pappies stink here leh. Sniff sniff again, yeah! This thread got the pappies stinky smell.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tracy is not a PAP apologist. You did not understand her subtle sarcasm

[h=2]An EXTREMELY THIN & GAUNT Lee Kuan Yew[/h]
472bf520-cb67-11e3-b6b0-cff57d3cc0a3_HM-Sultan-Haji-Hassanal-Bolkiah-shakes-hand-with-Mr-Lee-Kuan-Yew.jpeg

http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=270342:extremely-thin-gaunt-pic-of-lee-kuan-yew-meeting-brunei-sultan-sparks-shock-concern&Itemid=2#axzz2zwBL60Lv

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]An EXTREMELY THIN & GAUNT Lee Kuan Yew[/h]

[/COLOR][/LEFT]

LKY is in limbo. neither here nor there. the pap should not be using him to gain political capital.

using him at this stage of his life shows that the pap is bankrupt and desperate

Last edited: