• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hamas-Israel Conflict: Is LKY proven right when he advised Malays not to be too "religious" 12 years ago?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forget about LKY, Kissinger's butt boy.

Focus on the real enemy.

F7-gXTrXEAAiuXM.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike

Singapore_-_Coleman_Street_23_-_Freemasons_Hall_IMG_9719.jpg

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Free yourself from religious enslavement. You will feel a lot better.

TBh i feel good after every prayer. You shld try praying too. Just like how Prophet Ibrahim, Jesus, Muhammad peace be upon all of them, fell on their face and prayed. Like Muslims.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
TBh i feel good after every prayer. You shld try praying too. Just like how Prophet Ibrahim, Jesus, Muhammad peace be upon all of them, fell on their face and prayed. Like Muslims.
So far no historical documents nor records to verify this.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean reincarnation?

@whoami is the moniker who lodged the complaint against sammyboy to MDA over forumers using the word m&d to refer to the malays. He was too afraid and disappeared from the forum. He is very near you recently, you should have smelt him

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
@whoami is the moniker who lodged the complaint against sammyboy to MDA over forumers using the word m&d to refer to the malays. He was too afraid and disappeared from the forum. He is very near you recently, you should have smelt him
I have decided to use choinks for chinese. I believe it fits their behaviour perfectly. I hope nobody complains.