• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie General Nostalgic About His Afghanistan Tour of Duty. Guess How Many Jihadists He Killed!

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I meet him in the pubs, he is a goner

My salute to BG Cai Dexian. He worked his way up, & VOLUNTEERED COURAGEOUSLY for service NOT just for Singapore, but HUMANITY thru the MULTI-National Coalition to eradicate AL QUEUDA TERRORISTS, whom had been hiding & protected by the foolish Taliban, & much of today's generation had FORGOTTEN how those whom had MISUSED Islam - a religion of peace- to rob, steal, torture, & KILL ANYONE ON EARTH, even Muslims whom do not share their horrific & REGRESSIVE vision of Humanity.

Most of Humanity were cowered with fear, hiding under blankets back then, not even daring to leave home lest one gets kidnapped or slaughtered by the terrorist. But not BG Cai Dexian. He RISKED his own life, with no death wish as he was just married to a beautiful & kind companion for life, but realized his RESPONSIBILITY to not only Singapore, but Humankind.

One does NOT get a Bronze Star medal for just doing paper work. As he was part of the team to allocate resources - material & troops, to required operations, at times, as usual, nothing goes according to plan. With Chiefs demanding results, & under pressure, such teams would have to gather whatever they have to resolve tough & difficult situations PERSONALLY,,, TO SAVE LIVES.

Much of military operations are confidential & best left unsaid, & for only those whom needs to know...

Should the insignificant nobody me have the privilege to be together with you & him in a pub, YOU will be the goner. No worries, even though I am built like him physically, like THE ROCK, I would NOT lay a finger on you.

Instead, I would come between you & him, a man that I respect, provoke you even with foul lingo upon your incestuous relations with your female members in your family, etc, etc, - such are only words, till you lay a PHYSICAL PUNCH upon me. Do make sure it is a hard punch, because that would be the last that you WILL EVER lay upon another fellow Human Being.

I can easily take punches, or even knife cuts, & would even give you a smile, because my next action would be to call SPF. There would be many witnesses as well as surveillance cameras in the pub.

Pub bouncers would hold you off till the police arrives, then I would seek medical record from A&E or clinics & claim loss of memory.

With that certificate, I would lodge a CIVIL case against you. hiring the best Senior Counsels that I can easily afford, to sue you TO THE PANTS THAT YOU ARE WEARING, as memory loss would make me incapable of earning of living & with my tax records, you WILL have to sell even your house if you own any, to make restitution to me..... even if you declare bankrupt & I get nothing, BUT to prove a point on VIOLENCE & DETERRANCE to others like you.

It is my fervent hope that such a day will never come. Violence should only be the very last resort should no options be available. Thus, calm down & may you & your kind NEVER, EVER resort to violence as a means to resolve civil issues. You will be the only one on the losing end. Singapore & many other evolved countries are RULE of LAW nations.

Last edited: