• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taliban responds to Prince Harry's claim that he killed 25 Taliban fighters in Afghanistan

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1673024765319.png

The Taliban have expressed their fury after Prince Harry revealed he killed 25 enemy 'chess pieces' during his deployment in Afghanistan, in his tell-all memoir Spare.

Speaking to MailOnline, the infamously brutal militants taunted the Prince, saying they had the last laugh over the West and the 'big mouth loser' Duke of Sussex by recapturing the country in 2021.

The Taliban said while their Mujaheddin 'chess pieces' are the ultimate victors of the conflict, Harry had 'fled to his grandmother's palace' and is now struggling to maintain a place in the Royal Family, in response to the claims made in the soon-to-be-released book - which leaked in Spain days before its official release date.

In Spare, Harry also writes in depth about the operational specifics of fighting the Taliban, and details one instance in which he disagreed with American pilots over what type of bomb to use in order to most effectively bust an enemy bunker.

The Duke says he wanted to use the larger bomb available to carry out the first air strike he planned himself, which resulted in the deaths of Taliban fighters.

Speaking from a checkpoint outside Islam Qala, a town on the border with Iran, Taliban commander Molavi Agha Gol, 32, said that he thought Harry was attention seeking. 'We are still here ruling but he has fled to his grandmother's palace. He's a big mouth loser who has been trying to get attention,' Agha Gol said.

'I do not even believe what he said about the Mujaheddin. He is a loser and scared to go to a combat zone. We made history by kicking him and his army out of our homeland and he should be very angry about that,' he said.

'Do not believe whatever losers tell you. I see news about him a lot on my Facebook feed and really think he's gone mad and needs a doctor immediately,' he added.

'Even if he believes [that he killed 25 Taliban], our martyred Mujaheddin are in heaven, but his invading friends are burning in hell and I really hope I was in Helmand when he was there, to make him understand what real chess pieces are.'

'If he's a real man and not a f***ing loser, come to Afghanistan again,' Agha Gol challenged the Duke of Sussex.

Prince Harry claimed in his memoir that he killed 25 Taliban fighters during his second tour of duty in Afghanistan. The memoir is the latest in a string of public revelations and accusations by Harry and Meghan that have shaken the royal family.

Harry, who was known as 'Captain Wales' in the military, wrote that he did not think of those killed 'as people' but instead 'chess pieces' he had taken off the board.

'You can't kill people if you see them as people', he wrote, and said he instead saw them as 'chess pieces removed from the board'... as 'bad guys eliminated'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Prince-Harry-revealed-killed-25-enemies.html

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...-he-killed-25-enemies-in-afghanistan.6858592/