• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Loong facebook - full of por lumpars and dogs

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect all these polumpars have the intention of bringing LHL facebook downhill. Imagine those who truly want to engage LHL constructively, will be deterred to see so many polumpars "hurdles" already. Similar to LKY initial facebook, LHL one will die of miscarriage too.

Interesting way of looking at it. Too much love become poison!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like what I've said, you can't 硬碰硬. You must employ satire. Become a total por lumpar to ridicule the PAPpies. Perpetuate disinformation in your fervour to praise your masters. Just look at the number of brainwashed Singaporeans and foreigners referring to Kuan Yew as "the founder of Singapore". :rolleyes:

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL is a good PM. I like him. But i do not like the PAP cos all these ministers and MPs are just bootlickers and greedy people who use PAP to make a fortune for themselves.

If Pinkie is a good PM and has got conscience, he should have sacked Whore Jinx from Temasick a long time ago and he shouldn't have lied about the slowdown of foreign-trash intake!

Everywhere I go I see we're infested with FTs and all the roads & highways are congested!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Pinkie is a good PM and has got conscience, he should have sacked Whore Jinx from Temasick a long time ago and he shouldn't have lied about the slowdown of foreign-trash intake!

Everywhere I go I see we're infested with FTs and all the roads & highways are congested!

It appears that you rather prefer to get an Angmoh or Ah Neh FT to take over Temasik and earn big money (like DBS CEO) then a local Singaporean looks after the country's own wealth.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
It appears that you rather prefer to get an Angmoh or Ah Neh FT to take over Temasik and earn big money (like DBS CEO) then a local Singaporean looks after the country's own wealth.

Agree. If we were to sack Ho Ching from Temasek, there would be no more Singaporeans left in Singapore to take over her. :smile:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i want to adopt a dog, i could have just searched through LHL's facebook

Heh, why insult the dogs???

6972716774_e5b6f000e4.jpg

callmebad

Alfrescian
Loyal
a leopard never changes its spots
will setting up a facebook account change much?
will this make him more approachable, will empathize people more?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a leopard never changes its spots
will setting up a facebook account change much?
will this make him more approachable, will empathize people more?
He just need some comfort, encouragement and assurance what he've done are ok, so he can squeeze more $$$ from us in the future......

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no more LOLs har? Am I really that good? I can change an Ah Lien hiao cheebye's behaviour? Thank me and suck me!..LOL....alamak....LOL

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Got 1 damn got balls, he said:"Sir, when can we see your handsome father LKY starts his own facebook page?" :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

His lao beh start FB im quite sure his first few friends are these guys:

黑白无常
牛头马面

:biggrin:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ever ask yourself , how did those inside became or are bootlickers and greedy ppl?

You need some serious self reflection or you could be livng in a fourth dimension where they no longer need self awareness anymore!LOL

Welcome to SBF Mr Baey!!!

Dont zap me okey?? :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PR Scum claims he loves Singapore..

taken from Pinky's facebook http://www.facebook.com/leehsienloong

Alex Chan : Some of the comments are so malicious, what happened to singaporean graciousness ? Is it a crime to be a foreigner in Singapore ? Are we to blame if your government has firmly committed laws that make it easy for anyone to get a job here, become a pr and citizen ?! Why blame us for your woos ?!!! You should question your leaders and not target decent people like us who only here to earn a decent living and feed our families.

I have worked in Singapore for more than 10 years and rarely go back to my hometown in Malaysia.

As a PR , I have also paid my taxes and spent so much buying Singapore stuff when I could have done so just across the causeway. However I rented a room here instead and buy my necessities here. I proudly go to your national day parades even if I don't have tickets. It's my love for Singapore.

Do not take for granted how clean your government is. Your leaders are highly regarded for their efficiency and intelligence. They are a boon to any government.

Do not take for granted how the PAP transformed Singapore from third world to first world because of the brilliance of wise leaders like MM Lee, ESM Goh and PM Lee.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky should offer him citizenship.

I'd pay top dollar to see his chui tat lan face when he try to wiggle his way out of it.

CCB, want to talk about Singaporeans, go serve the 2.5 + 10years first.

CB jiew hu kia!!

This jiew hu kia wants the best of both world.. Foreign thrash like him are clever.. They won't take up full citizenship here.. They already have big houses and land back in their native countries.. Spore is just a money making centre for them to have a good life back in their countries.. Can make you vomit when these Foreign Scums claim to love Spore but yet refuse to take up the Pink IC..

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This jiew hu kia wants the best of both world.. Foreign thrash like him are clever.. They won't take up full citizenship here.. They already have big houses and land back in their native countries.. Spore is just a money making centre for them to have a good life back in their countries.. Can make you vomit when these Foreign Scums claim to love Spore but yet refuse to take up the Pink IC..

so this jiew hu kia should just STFU, just like the rest of the trash here.

the only reason they are here is because they cannot find a job back home, so don't come and tell us we need these trash.

If we seriously wanted trash, then we would all be dressed in white. :biggrin: