• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee Hsien Loong tested positive for Covid. Please keep him in your DAILY PRAYERS.

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can he please spread to his beloved wife. Then 2 of them can hand in hand along the way to hell ... :o-o:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If PM Lee's condition turns fatal and pass on, got public holiday?
Should have one or two. They need to mobilise people and kids to line the roads weeping for the dear leader. :roflmao:

102543618-467991318.jpg

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong his constant on standby by his side personal physician Tio very Stress :cry:
Our resident porlumpar Mr John Tan and his grasslooter gangs also all on heightened alert now ready to organize nationwide weeping parties should the dear leeder succumb.

Sibeh stress leh...:thumbsdown:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiagong his constant on standby by his side personal physician Tio very Stress :cry:

This only happens in a totalitarian shithole regime, macam very scared of the emperor anytime 驾崩. :rolleyes:

In civilized countries, no stress at all. If you live, you live. If you die, next better player steps up, and the country continues business as usual.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This only happens in a totalitarian shithole regime, macam very scared of the emperor anytime 驾崩. :rolleyes:

In civilized countries, no stress at all. If you live, you live. If you die, next better player steps up, and the country continues business as usual.

this should not have happened at all.
tiagong , the physician responsible and team
would be replaced very soon. :(

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-05-22/singapore-s-pm-lee-tests-positive-for-covid?leadSource=uverify wal

Bloomberg
Subscribe

Politics

Singapore’s PM Lee Tests Positive for Covid​

Lee Hsien Loong

Lee Hsien Loong
Photographer: Rodger Bosch/AFP/Getty Images
By
Low De Wei

22 May 2023 at 10:46 GMT+8
Singapore’s Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has tested positive for Covid-19, he said in a Facebook post.

“I am generally feeling ok but my doctors have advised me to self-isolate until I am asymptomatic,” Lee, 71, said.
so good life. he kana vivid and straightaway got top doctors prescribed him expensive medication