• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee Hsien Loong tested positive for Covid. Please keep him in your DAILY PRAYERS.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anybody pray for HIM ?:biggrin:

Does lo hei count?

img0141.jpg

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good life. Privileged.
Yes. He even has his own toilet for public events... Below is a letter from a member of the public encountering his royal "throne" :

Dear The Real Singapore,

I am a member of public who attended the Clean & Green Singapore 2015 event at CCK Lot1 on 8/11/14, organised by NEA. The event was graced by none other than our own PM Lee, as well as various other ministers and MPs. PM Lee then left the area after launching the event and taking a short tour around.
After browsing the exhibits and games, I met up with my friend who was headed to the bus waiting area to wait for her transport. Now, after having had a long day walking and with a hip injury, she wanted to go to the nearest toilet. My friend headed to a small tentage area with a purple portable toilet inside, but was told by workers that they were locking up that toilet. It was meant for PM’s use only, and not for the public.
She was then directed to the bunch of public toilets on the opposite end, which were further away. She managed to snap a picture of the toilet in question, and it was far better than the one she ended up using.
From the photo, you can see that there is a beautiful potted plant, a mini-fan, full length mirror, air freshener, elevated seat as well as brand new toilet paper in the portable toilet cubicle.

So I would like to pose a few questions here:
1) Why does PM Lee require a special personal toilet all for himself when the other ministers, MPs and the public do not have personal toilets? You could say it is for his security, but then why is his toilet specially decorated and more spacious in contrast with the public’s?

2) Why is this toilet not opened up for public use as it is in a more convenient location when waiting for the bus? PM has already left and there is no reason to lock it up to prevent others from using.

3) Where is the funding for this personal toilet coming from? Is it worth the money to order a specially outfitted toilet for a single use? PM might not even use it at all!
Of course, the worker in question might have had some miscommunication and misunderstanding, and not being there to see it first hand I cannot confirm that this is really the case as well. However, the fact remains that there was a special toilet which was not opened up to the public at the event site.

Daniel L
TRS reader

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at all these porlumpars trying their best to carry balls. When he says jump, they replied how high?

jump.jpg

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anwar, his wife & family praying for PM Lee's quick recovery from Covid-19 - Mothership.SG
mothership.sg
pm-lee-anwar-on-a-boat-mf.jpg
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong might be self-isolating after testing positive for Covid-19, but Malaysian Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim has sent his best wishes.

Praying for everyone​

Reacting to a Bernama tweet announcing that PM Lee has tested positive for Covid-19, Anwar tweeted his well wishes.

Saya, Azizah serta seluruh keluarga mendoakan agar beliau segera sembuh dan diberikan kekuatan. Saya mohon rakyat Malaysia untuk sama-sama mendoakan yang terbaik buat beliau dan seluruh warga negara sahabat Singapura.
— Anwar Ibrahim (@anwaribrahim) May 22, 2023
Anwar said that he, his wife Wan Azizah, and his whole family were praying for PM Lee's quick recovery, and that he would be given strength.
But not only would he and his family be praying for PM Lee, he urged all Malaysians to do the same, and not just for PM Lee but all citizens of Singapore.

Anwar previously caught Covid​

Anwar himself caught Covid-19 in March 2022, in the midst of Malaysia's omicron wave, while he was leader of the opposition.
Ever since becoming prime minister in December 2022, he and PM Lee have met several times, including during a one day trip to Singapore at the end of January 2023.
They've met twice more on foreign soil, first while both were attending the Bo'ao Forum for Asia while they were on separate state visits to China.
More recently, they met during the 42nd Asean summit held in Labuan Bajo, Indonesia, where they, along with other Asean leaders and their spouses, enjoyed a boat trip and sunset.
It is expected that the pace of meetups will continue, with the two leaders expected to come together again later in 2023 for the Singapore-Malaysia Leaders' Retreat; and when the drop-in span for the RTS link between Johor and Singapore is expected to be completed in early 2024.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anwar, his wife & family praying for PM Lee's quick recovery from Covid-19 - Mothership.SG
mothership.sg
pm-lee-anwar-on-a-boat-mf.jpg

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong might be self-isolating after testing positive for Covid-19, but Malaysian Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim has sent his best wishes.

Praying for everyone​

Reacting to a Bernama tweet announcing that PM Lee has tested positive for Covid-19, Anwar tweeted his well wishes.

Anwar said that he, his wife Wan Azizah, and his whole family were praying for PM Lee's quick recovery, and that he would be given strength.
But not only would he and his family be praying for PM Lee, he urged all Malaysians to do the same, and not just for PM Lee but all citizens of Singapore.

Anwar previously caught Covid​

Anwar himself caught Covid-19 in March 2022, in the midst of Malaysia's omicron wave, while he was leader of the opposition.
Ever since becoming prime minister in December 2022, he and PM Lee have met several times, including during a one day trip to Singapore at the end of January 2023.
They've met twice more on foreign soil, first while both were attending the Bo'ao Forum for Asia while they were on separate state visits to China.
More recently, they met during the 42nd Asean summit held in Labuan Bajo, Indonesia, where they, along with other Asean leaders and their spouses, enjoyed a boat trip and sunset.
It is expected that the pace of meetups will continue, with the two leaders expected to come together again later in 2023 for the Singapore-Malaysia Leaders' Retreat; and when the drop-in span for the RTS link between Johor and Singapore is expected to be completed in early 2024.

The cure to COVID is not prayer; it's mRNA vaccine and boosters.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only morons continue to test themselves with those fraudulent test kits. :biggrin:

Hey Pinky, pak one more zham lah... you need more protection. :roflmao:

pm-lee-hsien-loong-sgh-covid-19-vaccine-shot.jpg

Vaccination Failed . :(

22 May 2023 11:00AM (Updated: 22 May 2023 11:18AM)

SINGAPORE: Singapore’s Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has tested positive for COVID-19 after recent visits to South Africa and Kenya.
“I tested positive for COVID-19 for the first time this morning,” Mr Lee said in a Facebook post on Monday (May 22).

“This comes after my recent work trips. I am generally feeling ok but my doctors have advised me to self-isolate until I am asymptomatic.”
The Prime Minister said doctors have prescribed him the antiviral medication Paxlovid because of his age, adding that his most recent COVID-19 vaccine booster was in November.
Mr Lee is 71 years old.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pray for his early demise at my Hakka temple in Holland Road near Commonwealth MRT. Since that CAQ is a hakka, only a hakka deity will hear my plea.

A few choice Hakka profanities will increase the potency. Here's one: chiu jee bet (Hakka's chow chee bai). :biggrin: