• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee Hsien Loong tested positive for Covid. Please keep him in your DAILY PRAYERS.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...sts-positive-for-covid?leadSource=uverify wal

Bloomberg
Subscribe

Politics

Singapore’s PM Lee Tests Positive for Covid​

Lee Hsien Loong

Lee Hsien Loong
Photographer: Rodger Bosch/AFP/Getty Images
By
Low De Wei

22 May 2023 at 10:46 GMT+8
Singapore’s Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has tested positive for Covid-19, he said in a Facebook post.

“I am generally feeling ok but my doctors have advised me to self-isolate until I am asymptomatic,” Lee, 71, said.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
www.channelnewsasia.com
Singapore

Singapore's PM Lee tests positive for COVID-19​

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong says he is feeling generally ok but is self-isolating until he is asymptomatic.
Singapore's PM Lee tests positive for COVID-19
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong tested positive for COVID-19 for the first time on Monday, May 22, 2023. (Photos: AFP/Rodger Bosch; Facebook/Lee Hsien Loong)

22 May 2023 11:00AM (Updated: 22 May 2023 11:18AM)

SINGAPORE: Singapore’s Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has tested positive for COVID-19 after recent visits to South Africa and Kenya.
“I tested positive for COVID-19 for the first time this morning,” Mr Lee said in a Facebook post on Monday (May 22).

“This comes after my recent work trips. I am generally feeling ok but my doctors have advised me to self-isolate until I am asymptomatic.”
The Prime Minister said doctors have prescribed him the antiviral medication Paxlovid because of his age, adding that his most recent COVID-19 vaccine booster was in November.
Mr Lee is 71 years old.
“Please continue to keep your vaccinations up-to-date, as it reduces the risk of severe illness,” he wrote. “As COVID-19 remains endemic in Singapore, we must continue to stay safe and healthy.”
Mr Lee made official visits to Cape Town in South Africa from May 14 to 16, and to Nairobi in Kenya from May 17 to 19.

Singapore's COVID-19 wave past its peak, cases fall to 3,000 per day: Ong Ye Kung

Work-from-home arrangement among measures some firms are taking amid Singapore’s COVID-19 wave

Singapore has been in a COVID-19 wave, which peaked in late April.
Health Minister Ong Ye Kung said in parliament on May 9 that fewer seniors are keeping up to date with their COVID-19 shots.
He warned that if the trend of falling vaccinations continues, it could weaken the population’s resilience against COVID-19 over time and make it vulnerable to the virus again.
“The benefits of the COVID-19 vaccines continue to far outweigh the risks, and you should keep your vaccination updated,” he said last month.
“This is the recommendation of both the Expert Committee On COVID-19 Vaccination and the Health Sciences Authority."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only morons continue to test themselves with those fraudulent test kits. :biggrin:

Hey Pinky, pak one more zham lah... you need more protection. :roflmao:

pm-lee-hsien-loong-sgh-covid-19-vaccine-shot.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
he actually test himself with that fake test kit and get a fake result and needs to be isolated. His doctor also play along this fake game?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
comments of this video:

DOCTORS AROUND THE WORLD ARE SPEAKING OUT

Nano Particles - Dancing Hydro Gel - Graphene Oxide ( black goo ) that coats the Red Blood Cells making it harder to absorb Oxygen - 5 G Micro Chip Technology that sends data up to the satellites as the Cells deteriorate and Die - Spike Proteins that cause Blood Clots & Heart Attacks , Inflammation of the Brain , Strokes & Seizures , your Immune System is under attack and being destroyed - Snake Venom & Metal Particles found in 1.2 Million doses in Japan - Embalmers working in funeral homes are reporting Large Fibrous Strands growing in the Major Arteries blocking Blood Circulation and causing Sudden Death - Sodium Azide , a poison being found on the swabs of Home Test Kits , just like the rigged results of the PCR Test where healthy people are testing positive - Now , Traces of Mercury are being found in the Winter Flu Shots !

Nuremberg Code 2.0 = Crimes Against Humanity for the Use of Bio Weapons War Criminals that need to be arrested and taken for Military Tribunals at GITMO

THIS MUST NEVER BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN AGAIN = IN GOD WE TRUST

But pple still go for the vaccine because of this

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
My doctors? How many doctors he consulting for a flu? Self isolate until asymptomatic? What a fucking clown.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
My doctors? How many doctors he consulting for a flu? Self isolate until asymptomatic? What a fucking clown.
He got a team of doctors, we dun have that privilege, somemore now he and OYK want us to have one single family doctor...this is the hard truth.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
www.channelnewsasia.com
Singapore

Singapore's PM Lee tests positive for COVID-19​

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong says he is feeling generally ok but is self-isolating until he is asymptomatic.
Singapore's PM Lee tests positive for COVID-19's PM Lee tests positive for COVID-19
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong tested positive for COVID-19 for the first time on Monday, May 22, 2023. (Photos: AFP/Rodger Bosch; Facebook/Lee Hsien Loong)

22 May 2023 11:00AM (Updated: 22 May 2023 11:18AM)

SINGAPORE: Singapore’s Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has tested positive for COVID-19 after recent visits to South Africa and Kenya.
“I tested positive for COVID-19 for the first time this morning,” Mr Lee said in a Facebook post on Monday (May 22).

“This comes after my recent work trips. I am generally feeling ok but my doctors have advised me to self-isolate until I am asymptomatic.”
The Prime Minister said doctors have prescribed him the antiviral medication Paxlovid because of his age, adding that his most recent COVID-19 vaccine booster was in November.
Mr Lee is 71 years old.
“Please continue to keep your vaccinations up-to-date, as it reduces the risk of severe illness,” he wrote. “As COVID-19 remains endemic in Singapore, we must continue to stay safe and healthy.”
Mr Lee made official visits to Cape Town in South Africa from May 14 to 16, and to Nairobi in Kenya from May 17 to 19.

Singapore's COVID-19 wave past its peak, cases fall to 3,000 per day: Ong Ye Kung

Work-from-home arrangement among measures some firms are taking amid Singapore’s COVID-19 wave

Singapore has been in a COVID-19 wave, which peaked in late April.
Health Minister Ong Ye Kung said in parliament on May 9 that fewer seniors are keeping up to date with their COVID-19 shots.
He warned that if the trend of falling vaccinations continues, it could weaken the population’s resilience against COVID-19 over time and make it vulnerable to the virus again.
“The benefits of the COVID-19 vaccines continue to far outweigh the risks, and you should keep your vaccination updated,” he said last month.
“This is the recommendation of both the Expert Committee On COVID-19 Vaccination and the Health Sciences Authority."

0820. I'll go and buy 4D on Wednesday.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

“Please continue to keep your vaccinations up-to-date, as it reduces the risk of severe illness,”

Yes, you and your fellow globalist degenerates are all singing the same tune. :cool:

FNweePDakAEUUaM.png
55676605-10641669-image-a-34_1647992150820.jpg

FVKKC9VWQAMyZg1.jpg
Justin_Trudeau_tweet-x261.PNG