• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laura Ong and Teo Ser Luck

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
what is he carrying??? balls??:biggrin: :biggrin:

41298_1602157336198_6273903_n.jpg

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ms Laura Ong is a very dedicated PAP worker,this is Karma to her for working too hard for PAP to con the people of Singapore,God is fair,amen

He is not Fair.

Look at the suffering, sick and poor masses still struggling amidst us while these LUCKy people squander money abroad with so many free-loaders in tow.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puki Mah! so this is how these fucks spent their time and our money.
Teo ser luck is a MP, Senior Minister of state, Major and .....
Let me estimate his monthly pay - MP $15 000, Senior Minister $90 000, Mayor $40 000
Total minimum he is getting monthly - $145 000.

I do not begrudge his pay. I am just flabbergasted that on one hand they are bleeding the citizens, suppressing citizens pay and enforcing long work hours; on their other hand they are enriching themselves and having a good time on taxpayers money.

I have nothing against Teo SL. I personally thinks he is quite a nice chap but based on these photographs, MPs or Ministers or Civil serpents enjoying themselves like that should be sack.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why you not begrudge his pay? Its OUR $$$.....
if he is so capable then go outside and earn it......I doubt he was getting paid more as DHL's GM.
How you equate him as being nice? All these fucktards should be sacked!

Puki Mah! so this is how these fucks spent their time and our money.
Teo ser luck is a MP, Senior Minister of state, Major and .....
Let me estimate his monthly pay - MP $15 000, Senior Minister $90 000, Mayor $40 000
Total minimum he is getting monthly - $145 000.

I do not begrudge his pay. I am just flabbergasted that on one hand they are bleeding the citizens, suppressing citizens pay and enforcing long work hours; on their other hand they are enriching themselves and having a good time on taxpayers money.

I have nothing against Teo SL. I personally thinks he is quite a nice chap but based on these photographs, MPs or Ministers or Civil serpents enjoying themselves like that should be sack.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wtf! pa and mp use tax payer money go fucking tour (pun intended) when there so many ah pek ah ma collecting empty plastic bottles and used carton boxes and cleaning hawker centres.

knn, sibeh zhek ark.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf! pa and mp use tax payer money go fucking tour (pun intended) when there so many ah pek ah ma collecting empty plastic bottles and used carton boxes and cleaning hawker centres.

knn, sibeh zhek ark.

PA is just a front. In actual fact, it is an FT (fucking talent) scouting agency for PAP. This is to please the elites. YAM must be the chief eunuch overseeing this important duty.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PA is just a front. In actual fact, it is an FT (fucking talent) scouting agency for PAP. This is to please the elites. YAM must be the chief eunuch overseeing this important duty.

Come to think of it....YAM does talk and move like a 东厂公公

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you not begrudge his pay? Its OUR $$$.....
if he is so capable then go outside and earn it......I doubt he was getting paid more as DHL's GM.
How you equate him as being nice? All these fucktards should be sacked!

Different strokes for different folks.
Give chance to this fellow as compared to other MIWs fucktards.