• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laura Ong and Teo Ser Luck

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
41298_1602157336198_6273903_n.jpg

you grab my balls like this _

46535_1602107134943_3846517_n.jpg

_ and I will grab your balls like this

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All those damned "V" signs drive me nuts. What is wrong with Asians that causes them to stick their fingers up whenever a camera appears. No Kiwis I know do that. The girls usually show their boobs instead.

Boss, you want our local girls to show their boobs when posing in front of the cameras?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
All those damned "V" signs drive me nuts. What is wrong with Asians that causes them to stick their fingers up whenever a camera appears. No Kiwis I know do that. The girls usually show their boobs instead.
Because most Asian women have small boobs, so shy to flash.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss, you want our local girls to show their boobs when posing in front of the cameras?

Anything is better than that stupid, moronic, inane "V" for victory crap. :rolleyes: How did it all start??? Nobody did that 20 years ago.

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Laura girl is certainly not the hottest looking girl around. She must have been really freakishly good in bed for Palmer to risk public humiliation and alimony.