• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Just curious! haha] Is Laura (Hui Hoon) Ong, with whom Michael Palmer (the ex-PAP MP) committed ADULTERY over a decade ago, a Hokkien Sinkie woman?

Please tell me the TRUTH!!! hahaha

• I'm not sure...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, because since ANCIENT times, NO Hokkien woman has ever been a slut/whore/mistress/adulteress!

• I don't know what to say...

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slippery as well
Look at you busted shameless hakka slippery snake tell lies of being hokkien and now insult hokkien as slippery snake. Everything that you liar criminal bully dogs accused me is what you are yourselves indeed liar sleazy slippery sons of hakka cantonese sluts whores mistresses. Pui!!

gansiokbin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at you busted shameless hakka slippery snake tell lies of being hokkien and now insult hokkien as slippery snake. Everything that you liar criminal bully dogs accused me is what you are yourselves indeed liar sleazy slippery sons of hakka cantonese sluts whores mistresses. Pui!!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
That ish a good one

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then, u must ask your own self the hard questions....why u still choose to remain here to let people "harm" u?

Seem like u enjoy yourself very much
Why like that hah?
Repeat and repeat when already answered many times I am here to protect myself from you Jeremy Quek and other shameless liar cantonese hakka criminal bully dogs sons of sluts accusing me hokkien virgin as hokkien slut. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You associate yourself with every slut thread and appear in every thread with slut not sleazy then what it is ? :rolleyes:
Very dirty and sleazy character.
Nope very sleazy is you criminal bully dog to up your fellow hakka son of slut thread to win. Btw where is your sieazy background check of me? hor pek Kong is you sleazy liar son of Cantonese hakka slut. Pui!

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @Leongsam, many thanks for voting:
"Yes, and I hope MORE MARRIED male PAP MPs have SEX with Hokkien women who are NOT their WIVES! haha"
bow-gif.40441

:inlove:
:tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438
Dear @Leongsam, were you hoping that Madam:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheng_Li_Hui
is another Hokkien Sinkie woman?
:unsure:
If yes, then I'm afraid I feel the need to inform you that looks like she is not; instead, looks like she is a Teochew Sinkie woman:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Singaporean_people_of_Teochew_descent
:frown:
:tongue:

Attachments

• Cheng Li Hui_CV_Statement_v.pdf
    72.6 KB · Views: 100
  • pap.org.sg-Cheng Li Hui, 鍾丽慧.pdf
    323.1 KB · Views: 87