• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Just curious! haha] Is Laura (Hui Hoon) Ong, with whom Michael Palmer (the ex-PAP MP) committed ADULTERY over a decade ago, a Hokkien Sinkie woman?

Please tell me the TRUTH!!! hahaha

• I'm not sure...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, because since ANCIENT times, NO Hokkien woman has ever been a slut/whore/mistress/adulteress!

• I don't know what to say...

• Total voters

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• SMSes expose Michael Palmer's affair 3.png
    SMSes expose Michael Palmer's affair 3.png
    263.8 KB · Views: 8,160
  • SMSes expose Michael Palmer's affair 2.png
    SMSes expose Michael Palmer's affair 2.png
    157.9 KB · Views: 8,544
  • SMSes expose Michael Palmer's affair 1.png
    SMSes expose Michael Palmer's affair 1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 8,869
  • 289-The-New-Paper-Source.-Messages.-Scandal.pdf
    774.6 KB · Views: 209
  • Michael Palmer (politician) - Wikipedia.png
    Michael Palmer (politician) - Wikipedia.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 9,361
  • ANkAk.jpeg
    ANkAk.jpeg
    214.1 KB · Views: 9,818

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat is it with Fuckeins?

https://www.thetruenet.com/lifestyle/relationships/ahoks-ex-wife-hid-affair/

SIGN IN
Welcome!Log into your account
your username
your password
Forgot your password?
PASSWORD RECOVERY
Recover your password
your email
The True Net
Home LIFESTYLE RELATIONSHIPS
LIFESTYLERELATIONSHIPS
Ahok’s Ex-Wife Hid Affair
By TTN -April 6, 201810881
Ahok granted custody of two younger children.
End of 20-year relationship because of 7-year love affair
Veronica concealed lover’s identity on her mobile phone by using a nickname
Spoke to him in Hokkien – which Ahok does not speak
Continued to see lover despite being repeatedly told to stop the relations
Married businessman Julianto described as “deadly seducer”
Ahok confronted Julianto to leave his wife alone, but they continued their relationship
Last straw was Ahok discovered lovers had secret tryst in Singapore
Ahok maintained silence about affair, even with family and friends

A Jakarta court on Wednesday (April 4) granted a divorce request by former Jakarta governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama on the grounds that there was adequate evidence of infidelity by his wife Veronica Tan.

The three-judge panel also granted Basuki, popularly known by his Chinese name Ahok, custody of their two younger children.

Presiding judge Sutaji said they accepted the reasons Ahok put forward – that the marriage is no longer harmonious due to his wife’s love affair with a man named Julianto Tio.

Among the evidence submitted by Ahok’s lawyers were copies of mobile phone chats between Veronica and Julianto.

“The conversation between third person Julianto Tio and the petitioner’s wife as exhibited by evidence item 6 through item 12 (in the form of photos of chats from a mobile messaging application) reveal a close and special relationship. We deem these evidence as valid,” judge Sutaji said in the verdict.

He said Veronica had concealed the identity of her “good friend”, Julianto, on her mobile phone by using a nickname for him.

“TO DECEIVE ANYONE, INCLUDING HER HUSBAND, TAN CHANGED THE NAME OF JULIANTO TIO ON HER MOBILE PHONE TO ANOTHER NAME, MEDAN ELANG,” THE JUDGE SAID.

Elang means “eagle’ in Bahasa Indonesia.

Veronica would also speak to Julianto in Hokkien – a language that her husband does not speak – said the judge.

She continued to see Julianto despite being told repeatedly to stop the relations, the presiding judge said, citing witnesses who testified during the course of the trial that began in late January.

Ahok, 51, filed for divorce from Veronica, 40, on Jan 8. They were married in 1997 and have three children – Nicholas Sean, 19; Nathania Berniece, 16; and Daud Albeenner, 11.

The former governor will gain custody of Nathania and Daud Albeenner – who are considered minors under Indonesian law because they are below 17 years of age – after he finishes his jail term.

Ahok was sentenced to two years in jail for blasphemy in May last year (2017). The controversial sentence was handed down weeks after he lost the Jakarta gubernatorial election.

He was deputy governor of Jakarta before he took over as governor in 2014 after his former running mate, Joko Widodo, was elected president of Indonesia.

Fifi Lety Indra, Ahok’s sister and his lawyer in the divorce case, previously said in January that his decision to end their 20-year-long relationship was due to a suspected affair that Veronica had with Julianto, who she identified as a former school friend of Tan’s sister.

Reports have said Julianto was a businessman who was also married.

According to Fifi, the affair between the two lasted seven years.

Describing Julianto as a “deadly seducer”, she said Ahok had exhausted all efforts to keep the family together, including confronting Julianto in 2016 to leave his wife alone for the sake of both marriages. But when confronted, Julianto denied having a romantic relationship with Veronica and the two continued to contact each other.

“THEY ALLEGEDLY HAVE HAD RELATIONS FOR THE PAST SEVEN YEARS, AND AHOK AND HIS SON MET JULIANTO AROUND 2016 TO TELL HIM TO KEEP AWAY. THAT TIME, JULIANTO SAID HE WAS ONLY A GOOD FRIEND,” FIFI TOLD REPORTERS THEN.

She said the problem with their marriage escalated when Ahok found out that his wife had gone to Singapore separately on the same date that Julianto had also travelled to Singapore.

“THE PROBLEM WENT ON AND ON TO THE POINT THAT AHOK FINALLY DECIDED TO GIVE UP. WHAT WE NEED TO MAKE IT CLEAR IS VERONICA HAS FALLEN A VICTIM TO JULIANTO TIO’S DEADLY SWEET TALKS,” FIFI ADDED.

Fifi said Ahok kept silent about the affair, even from his friends and family. She said she had only found out about the infidelity in November.

She said the family had originally planned to keep the affair a secret but were forced to make the affair public after rumours about the marriage began swirling following news of the divorce. There had been speculation the divorce was due to Veronica’s unhappiness over Ahok’s plan to make a political comeback after his prison stint and that it was a ploy for public sympathy following Ahok’s imprisonment.

Dhoni Setiawan/JP
Throughout the divorce hearing, neither Ahok nor Veronica turned up in court. Veronica did not appoint any lawyer to represent her, while Julianto also did not attend the hearings.

News of the couple’s divorce came as a shock to many since the couple had continued to display what appeared to be a warm relationship even through Ahok’s political struggles.

On Dec 4 last year (2017), a photo of Veronica was posted on Ahok’s official Instagram account, along with a short message to greet her a happy birthday.

The couple met in church after Ahok, then 30, met then 19-year-old Veronica at the Kristus Yesus church choir in Pluit, North Jakarta. She had been a member of the church choir, while Ahok was in the church committee. Ahok reportedly fell for her after hearing her singing and playing church songs while Veronica was impressed with his firm and resolute character.

Ahok once spoke of his marriage, telling the Kompas news website in 2016 that he does not consider himself a romantic. He said as a couple, they had never once celebrated Valentine’s Day due to his busy political schedule. He added that they rarely had any disagreements and when they did, those usually did not last long.

“THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT THE COUPLE MUST BE WILLING TO FORGIVE AND FORGET AND ACCEPT THE PARTNER NO MATTER WHAT,” HE WAS QUOTED SAYING.

Tempo
Veronica, too, once shared fond words about their marriage. In a TV show interview with the couple last February, she said: “If we weren’t romantic, we wouldn’t have had three children,” the Viva entertainment website reported. – The Straits Times

Earlier report: Jan 9, Ahok Files for Divorce

TAGSAhok's ex-wife hid affairBasuki Tjahaja PurnamaJulianto TioVeronica Tan

Facebook Twitter
Previous article
Parliament Will Dissolve on Saturday, Now for GE14
Next article
Penang PH Reps Declare Assets
© True Net Media Com Sdn Bhd. All Rights Reserved

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Laura Ong and Teo Ser Luck had a jolly good time in Tiongland.

Plenty of wanton Sinkie women... Cecilia Sue Siew Nang was another one.

aMTaK.jpg
78f8D.jpg

----

20121004.123006_facebook_cecilia.jpg
CeciliaSue-opt-jpg_112121.jpg

A three-year, ‘physical’ affair​

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/three-year-physical-affair

‘When you wanna take me?’​

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/‘when-you-wanna-take-me-’.html

Prosecution lawyer Tan Ken Hwee asked her, “Did the accused ask you for anything?”

Sue said, “We chatted… then he asked, ‘When you wanna take me?’”

Tan, “What does that mean to you?”

“It’s pretty common knowledge… to take in… his sperm,” she replied.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear fellow anti- @ginfreely members, once again, I had nothing better to do just now, so I decided to take a look at the Courtyard sub-forum and saw the following recent thread by @ginfreely:
You self claimed hakka liar evil coward criminal bully are so fake as usual. Just admit it you loser took so long and got to dig more than a decade old news to find one hokkien adultery while I easily found three certified hakka Cantonese adultery cases in recent two years news. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You self claimed hakka liar evil coward criminal bully are so fake as usual. Just admit it you loser took so long and got to dig more than a decade old news to find one hokkien adultery while I easily found three certified hakka Cantonese adultery cases in recent two years news. Pui!
Btw there is a miss Teochew with surname ong. So it’s not 100% hokkien indeed.
IMG_3118.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up thread and awaiting @ginfreely to respond :biggrin:
Another loser criminal bully son of hakka slut whore mistress so happy that your fellow hakka FINALLY dig out one old case in 2012. Still not certified hokkien and nothimg comparable to the three certified hakka cantonese mistresses in recent two years years news. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besides the Ong I think hoon is also a very commonly used last name by hokkien although they may or may not be a slut :wink:
I knew it you are another loser cantonese hakka criminal bully attacking me. Open your cb mouth tell lies knowing hoon is common name.
IMG_3154.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey hakka son of slut @empathizerofeatshitndie remember it’s you started it first I will start three Cantonese hakka ADULTERY CASES THREADS for the three certified cantonese hakka ADULTERY SLUTS. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't orh peh gong 黑白讲
You have a sleazy background from some background checking done.
That’s you sleazy busted bastard hakka son of slut accusing me sleazy background based on nothing but your Ccb hakka criminal bully dog mouth. Pui!