• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laura Ong and Teo Ser Luck

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be honest, she's quite a cutie... for Sinkie standard. :biggrin:
You're automatically gorgeous when standing next to Madam Black Rose.
More pics here:

http://lauraong.wordpress.com/

She has a fan club who set up a blog for her!

Sorry, she still a bit ugly photo after photo. Then again, maybe she is great depraved sex toy for Mr Speaker.... maybe there is a XXX handphone video that caused this confession!

Poor thing other people in her photo - collateral damage!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anything is better than that stupid, moronic, inane "V" for victory crap. :rolleyes: How did it all start??? Nobody did that 20 years ago.

I know of sinkies who like to place the V on others head like a pair of rabbit years....how passé is that?

If this was the US, Laura Ong will be an instant celebrity....tell all book deals...."I fuck the speaker".....movie rights....talk shows....movie roles...pose in playboy etc

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
41188_1602106254921_1407163_n.jpg

Oh God, I never berief that rubbing shoulders with cheng-hu lang will bring me to all these exquisite places.

I am now in a position to cause many controversies.

Thank God, I truly will do my best to uproot these big-wigs.

Michael was the beginning. Coming soon and then Next Change.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Do Agree On This

Anything is better than that stupid, moronic, inane "V" for victory crap. :rolleyes: How did it all start??? Nobody did that 20 years ago.

Yah, the so-called victory sign is a bit passe now. Many copied from the Japs kawaii look without thinking much. That's stupid. There so many poses you can think of if you really want to be special. Not the planking or the teapot look.

strikeapose.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
That's what it's supposed to be used for... when you're winning a war. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: not because you succeeded in getting a Kate Spade bag for Christmas.

boss,
you need to understand, in their mind, they had won their personal war... to buy or not to buy... or nabei which design to buy... :p:p:p

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some even clueless and flicked the V salute with palm inwards instead without knowing about its UK-based insult

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dunno why see the pix liao my blood boiling man. all these mother fucker enjoying like that while the old people still need to collect old newspaper to make ends meet??? KNNCCB!!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TSL: You last time came how many times?
LO: Twice! Both lau jio I mistook for 'lai'
TSL: Who more tua kee?
LO: Both equally small with no lumpars

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dunno why see the pix liao my blood boiling man. all these mother fucker enjoying like that while the old people still need to collect old newspaper to make ends meet??? KNNCCB!!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Bro, take my friendly advice. If you can't beat them , join them. Me now PA member also! Got free fucks and free holidays. Slight chance orgies is next. Waiting for YAM to nod head.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Laura Ong is a very dedicated PAP worker,this is Karma to her for working too hard for PAP to con the people of Singapore,God is fair,amen