• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jollibee To Start Operations In Singapore

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a typical burrito del grande has rice, beans, cheese, salsa, and a choice of beef, chicken, or pulled pork. the combo has all 3 kinds of meat. 1 burrito can take care of brunch and dinner. but for hungry fat americans, 1 is not enough, and they need to supplement the meal with chips, salsa and a super-sized soda. in a true blue mexican joint, i prefer to gulp it down with an horchata.

How are the mexicans doing in your region of the US? I am sure southern states like texas are swamped with them.