• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian "FT": Taking a PR was the biggest mistake

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Na bey, dont know who zapped me for being racist. That coward did not leave behind his nick.

Now, lets make it very clear again. This is not a racist thread. Nor is this an anti FT thread. This thread sparked so much controversies because someone did a Sun Xu. Simple as that.

When you are at people's home, please respect them.

3 years ago, when I was managing my company's branch in Sydney, the whole team was Aussies except for me. I did not allow myself to boss around. In fact, I kept reminding myself to be thankful that I was able to learn a new culture. Therefore I pick up terms that Aussie used everyday and use them. Words like "Good day mate", "Mackers" were alien to me, yet I made an effort to do it the aussie way. Put it simple, I assimiliate into their culture. I made an effort to read about their culture, their history. I read their papers, learn their politics. I attended their parties, and when Melbourne Cup came along, I celebrated and partied along with them. During their annual Mardi Gras, I joined their parade. I cannot say that I contributed to them, but I can proudly say that I made an effort to be part of them. In a city that is more racist than Singapore, I can say that I have NEVER encounter any form of racism. The reason is simple. I always respect the host.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

3 years ago, when I was managing my company's branch in Sydney, the whole team was Aussies except for me. I did not allow myself to boss around. In fact, I kept reminding myself to be thankful that I was able to learn a new culture. Therefore I pick up terms that Aussie used everyday and use them. Words like "Good day mate", "Mackers" were alien to me, yet I made an effort to do it the aussie way. Put it simple, I assimiliate into their culture. I made an effort to read about their culture, their history. I read their papers, learn their politics. I attended their parties, and when Melbourne Cup came along, I celebrated and partied along with them. During their annual Mardi Gras, I joined their parade. I cannot say that I contributed to them, but I can proudly say that I made an effort to be part of them. In a city that is more racist than Singapore, I can say that I have NEVER encounter any form of racism. The reason is simple. I always respect the host.

It's really strange but that keling will find some type of fuck excuse to somehow explain why he doesn't need to behave like how you did when you were in sydney. Don't you find it strange that in one of the most tolerant places in the world you'll find assholes like him complaining of the numerous incidents of "racism" he encountered like singaporean did not smile at him or maybe policeman mistook him for a bangala. My oh my such injustices and yet in other places of the world ppl get spat on for not being the correct race and they just go on their own way thankful they were not killed.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It's really strange but that keling will find some type of fuck excuse to somehow explain why he doesn't need to behave like how you did when you were in sydney. Don't you find it strange that in one of the most tolerant places in the world you'll find assholes like him complaining of the numerous incidents of "racism" he encountered like singaporean did not smile at him or maybe policeman mistook him for a bangala. My oh my such injustices and yet in other places of the world ppl get spat on for not being the correct race and they just go on their own way thankful they were not killed.

Right brother. They are lucky that they only get verbally abused here when they do not assimiliate into our culture. I have seem Asians in Sydney being thrown rotton eggs and getting beaten up when they entered an all aussie pub.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hitesh is a typical Indian FT... He got a Spore PR but refused to relinquish his Indian citizenship... Just like his countrymen here, he'll not go for the full Sinkie citizenship..He just wants the best of both worlds.. In next few years, he will ditch this place to either head home or to another country where the money will be more attractive.. He should shut his mouth and stop lecturing us.. Its a disgrace that he kept on championing his so called '' contribution '' to this country.. His measly contribution is nothin compared to the bloody 2 and the half years that most Sinkie males had sacrificied in a fucked up island called Tekong.. This is the kind of arrogance being potrayed by Hitesh and his countrymen that have pissed off many Sporeans.. Indian FTs better not try to lord it over us local Sporeans.. Enough is enough.. We are hospitable and kind enough to you lot..No one is forcing you to come to Spore and work.. You Indians are very lucky due the fact that those PAP bastards are pampering you Foreigners in the name of their Foreign Talents Scheme..Try acting like a Maharajah over in the UK.. Those BNP goons will smack a good one on your heads..

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
this post was against "Indian PRS" and i was trying to stop that hatred against indian PRs.... as i have posted in my thread that i like singaproe and am happy here .. so where did you read that i was in a "PLIGHT"? please do read all the posts which i have made in this thread.... there are things which do happen but its the way how u manage things and u handle those matter...

And before you ALL start to interview me about a lot of things and if you are expecting me to go into details of what i have done for Singapore or what wrong doings have happened to me then i am not going to do that in a public thread like this one, am mature enough.... If you know me well and if we sit for a coffee sometime then you will know!

But at high level the way you operate ur business when hiring people i do more or less the same when choosing my vendors or when appraising my teams and in my work. i have not gone thru NS, and i think it is a significant contribution which sporeans give... but does not justify for any professional benefits in return....

There have been too many insults in this thread for me to go on any further with this particular thread..... and am just replying to your post in particular and will not be following this further...

You stinking piece of trash! Why don't you eat shit in your precious Ganges river, you fucking ingrate? Why aren't you stating your so-called contributions and grievances? Too lazy or stupid to come up with any? Come on, we are all waiting... You waiting for your mother to give you a pair of balls, is it?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Right brother. They are lucky that they only get verbally abused here when they do not assimiliate into our culture. I have seem Asians in Sydney being thrown rotton eggs and getting beaten up when they entered an all aussie pub.

They only get verbally abused online not even in real life. Sinkies rarely get into arguing matches in real life.

Hitesh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The moniker sounds like a smelly Indian. :biggrin:

Hey Hitesh parasite, we did not point a gun for u to be here. Fuck back to your country if you are not happy. Dog!
This has been an old thread, but i am qualified and now in an appropriate position to reply to you bitch!!!

In 2002, Singapore was a Sinkie land . you mentioned that i smelly Indian.., say that again bitch????

All food courts smelled of pork ,and frog meat and all sorts of meat. That is called smelly and stinking do you know it and did you understand bitch!!!!

This was long pending and now i can rightly reply to you smelly food eating bitch. This makes a reply to all your queries. Though i didn't feel about Singapore as a country this way but now i should not withhold the reality and it must be stated here so it i clear who were stinking lots!

Singapore was full of cramped up smelly food courts with most of the people happy with a 3 $$ chicken rice. There were hardly any restaurants here.

This is a summary to all your posts!! If i come and live in Singapore or i do not, it is none of your business. Did you pay me a single cent?> if not keep your mouth shut!!

Hitesh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you to
You stinking piece of trash! Why don't you eat shit in your precious Ganges river, you fucking ingrate? Why aren't you stating your so-called contributions and grievances? Too lazy or stupid to come up with any? Come on, we are all waiting... You waiting for your mother to give you a pair of balls, is it?

Who the fuck are you to call that asshole!! Eat your own shit!!

Learn your history , y should i share any of my contributions to you!! Have you paid me anything

Hitesh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Na bey, dont know who zapped me for being racist. That coward did not leave behind his nick.

Now, lets make it very clear again. This is not a racist thread. Nor is this an anti FT thread. This thread sparked so much controversies because someone did a Sun Xu. Simple as that.

Peoples home?? who came to your door or even close to your house???
Do you own Singapore??

Hitesh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hitesh is a typical Indian FT... He got a Spore PR but refused to relinquish his Indian citizenship... Just like his countrymen here, he'll not go for the full Sinkie citizenship..He just wants the best of both worlds.. In next few years, he will ditch this place to either head home or to another country where the money will be more attractive.. He should shut his mouth and stop lecturing us.. Its a disgrace that he kept on championing his so called '' contribution '' to this country.. His measly contribution is nothin compared to the bloody 2 and the half years that most Sinkie males had sacrificied in a fucked up island called Tekong.. This is the kind of arrogance being potrayed by Hitesh and his countrymen that have pissed off many Sporeans.. Indian FTs better not try to lord it over us local Sporeans.. Enough is enough.. We are hospitable and kind enough to you lot..No one is forcing you to come to Spore and work.. You Indians are very lucky due the fact that those PAP bastards are pampering you Foreigners in the name of their Foreign Talents Scheme..Try acting like a Maharajah over in the UK.. Those BNP goons will smack a good one on your heads..

No one is forcing you as well, no one is lucky or no one wants to get into arguments,

Pampering? DO you know the laws of Singapore? Citizens are pampered the most. PRs have a BLUE CARD!!!! keep that in mind BLUE!! not green or Pink stupid, try it again???

Hitesh

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree, without our Bangladeshi brethren, we'll not be able to enjoy the infrastructure in which we live in.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Fc6WlEf27ic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

me salute these folks.
Unfortunately some minister from my country helped bangladeshis Independence whom you are inspired towards ( may be you can find one to marry as well) will you??

Hitesh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Most singaproeans were happy with a 3 $ chicken rice meal and were satisfied,

with the same so you helped a bangladeshi buy a 3 $ luch congrats a great work to satisfy your ego!!!

Hitesh

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a fact the ganges has full of corpses and shit and ppl pee and drink and bathe in it. That's a fact it's a shit river.

So pls care to tell me what are these things you have to face? Write it out here. Everytime i read things like this nothing gets mentioned. It's like oh we face lots of racism and 0 not a single example. You say a lot of things you face and you cannot even describe one thing. Therefore what does this say? It's obvious that you are lying or those so-called problems that you face are actually small silly things.

Now a minority in a truly hostile place can write in detail what he faced and he'll write it out. Give you an example. These 2 english pakis male and female lived in a hostile english neighbourhood. The ppl there would hurl insults at them and call them all sorts of racial slurs and even threaten violence unto them and they actually had physical confrontations with them and even the kids insulted them, spat at them and threatened to rob them. Now if they were to describe their experiences would they write them out full in detail? Of course they would. They would write about getting spat on and shouted at and beaten up.

Yet in your case you say you have a lot to face but you have not even given a single example. Like i wrote earlier you're either lying or they are silly little things like oh this local person didn't smile at you. The bus was slow today, it was crowded at lunch time boooo hooo wow what a tough life you have here. You chose not to write it out cos you know you'll get flamed so you just write something vague like you have alot to face that locals cannot even imagine. :rolleyes:

Be respectful of calling out anything to Holy Ganges stupid Dumbass, did i say anything on your religion or to your holy places? Please APOLOGISE.

A single sentence that i had stated here that "as a minority one has to face many things, you have stretched it to so much".

Why i should cry here? a summary is enough for smart people.

i am waiting for you to apologize for disrespecting the Holy Ganges which was sent down to earth to purify the human souls and falls from heaven first on of Lord Shivas head then to earth on request of Bhagirathi King ( if i remember the name correctly).

Hitesh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Hitesh leech should go back to India where his motherland needs him more. So, Hitesh, dont give me BS that you are here to contribute to S'pore and that we need you. All of you are here just to suck our blood and leech on us. When you have had enough, leeches like you drop off like dog's balls.

India is in dire straits and deep shit. Charity begins at home. So FO! Our govt ministers need you then you go and suck their cocks. The people voted against the govt because of you buggers. So go suck their balls or fuck off!

I had not come to Singapore to do charity but did'nt know that Singaporeans were expecting people to come and do charity and not earn money!!

Hitesh

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have been progressing well as a nation even before the recent influx of your countrymen into our country.. When I say as a Nation, I meant the 4 major races in Spore, the local Chinese, the Malays, the local Indians and our Eurasians.. We may have our own differences with one another but there's no denying the fact that the people from these 4 major races from the past generations were the ones who sweat blood and tears for this nation during the early days of Independent from Malaysia.. All you Indian FTs think too highly of yourselves.. When it comes to the crunch, all you FTs from India will be the first to leave the country.. I have seen many cases of your countrymen fleeing back to your native Mother India after selling their HDB flats for a profit.. I have seen many of your fellow countrymen renouncing their PRs and packing their luggages and heading back to your Mother India when the time comes for their sons to serve the compulsory National Service.. I have seen many of your fellow countrymen declaring their love for Spore during the beginning of their stay but subsequently leaving this country few years later for a much better paid job in the West.. Just stick to your Cricket.. But we Sporeans will just stick to our favourite national sport that is football..:wink:

Know the history,

There is hardly any one Local in Singapore,

Chinese at some point have migrated to Singapore Generations back, so did indians and so did Eurasians

Read your history!!

Hitesh

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Giving you PR was the biggest regret.:eek:

he neber convert into citizen cause once he has leeched enuff gold he is going back to find his lover....
6180639230_5eb900783f_z.jpg

Attachments

• Nandi AStra.png
    Nandi AStra.png
    359.8 KB · Views: 12