• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian "FT": Taking a PR was the biggest mistake

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro,

me still listening :smile::smile::smile: just wondering if you had applied to be Singapore Citizenship since you've mentioned that you like it here very much. care to oblige and satisfy my curiosity? many thanks in advance :smile::smile::smile:

you think he'll take up citizenship if he's still within the NS serving age?

he'll knn siam all the way then FO when the first chance comes.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok, since you dont like people to call you names, lets do it the gentlemen way. List your "ALOT" of contribution to Singapore here. If you indeed has contributed alot, I will run an ad in the newspaper and apologise to you. Come on, hope you dont be a typical snake and wriggle away from this topic.

Hello, Mr Hitesh, I am still waiting for your contribution to Singapore. Dont have to write in nice sentence. Point form will do.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. wow! bro.
2. you are a lot hotter under the collar in this thread man.
3. 5 thumbs up!

Hehe, no lah, im in a good mood today, thats why play with him. I have nothing against FTs or Indians. In fact, I do recognised the hard work local indians put in in building our nation. As for FTs, I also made it very clear that every country needs FTs. But to say that he has contributed alot, that makes me :rolleyes:

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, Mr Hitesh, I am still waiting for your contribution to Singapore. Dont have to write in nice sentence. Point form will do.

he will say :
1. go hawker center makan = contribute to economy.
2. go see movie = contribute to economy.
3. buy clothes = contribute to economy.
4. take bus/mrt = contribute to economy.

Hitesh

Alfrescian
Loyal
this post was against "Indian PRS" and i was trying to stop that hatred against indian PRs.... as i have posted in my thread that i like singaproe and am happy here .. so where did you read that i was in a "PLIGHT"? please do read all the posts which i have made in this thread.... there are things which do happen but its the way how u manage things and u handle those matter...

And before you ALL start to interview me about a lot of things and if you are expecting me to go into details of what i have done for Singapore or what wrong doings have happened to me then i am not going to do that in a public thread like this one, am mature enough.... If you know me well and if we sit for a coffee sometime then you will know!

But at high level the way you operate ur business when hiring people i do more or less the same when choosing my vendors or when appraising my teams and in my work. i have not gone thru NS, and i think it is a significant contribution which sporeans give... but does not justify for any professional benefits in return....

There have been too many insults in this thread for me to go on any further with this particular thread..... and am just replying to your post in particular and will not be following this further...

Initially thought of pming you instead of writing here but any ways......

Wuqi, you are firing on the wrong lines, FIRSTLY i am not the one who have started this thread against INDIAN PR's.... i am an INDIAN PR as well so i had to defend myself, SECONDLY the views expressed by me are real and practical and i have personally experienced it so i cant be wrong ... but again i am not generalizing against any one and neither do i have rooted strong thoughts in my mind against any 1 race or nationality .... i still like Singaporeans and have some friends who are Singaporeans as well ... again ALL Singaporeans are not same.... my message was meant for only those who have such views and hatred against *ALL INDIAN* expats.... and also because i very well i have a reason and personal experiences .... i myself have been here for the last 8 years and have contributed to Singapore probably a lot, and the views of Singaporeans posted in this thread have been so negative that it hurts. It is basically spreading hatred..

Of course you have been trying to help me and to all the public in general... since you do not have any negative feelings,

i am stating the same things which u have stated that one cannot generalise and i have stated the same things that u have ...the negative thoughts which some of you have are not fair to someone who may have given a lot to a new country...

Sorry i cannot turn a blind eye to and not try to help to take out any ones negativity against the entire Indian PR fraternerty in general... there are exceptions and at times it is also human nature to have bias when one is in minority .... u have stated the same thing above when you

---------------------------------------------------
Hitesh,

Not firing at you but asking you why? There will always be racists around and i do not agree with some of the extreme postings. Singapore has given you as much as you have given them and there are always good and bad people around underneath the skin.

The Chinese in parts of India like Mumbai have disappeared, why?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_community_in_India

To put an example, i love my own countrymen and will always give them first priority over any type of manpower resourcing.
If i really cannot find any, the 2nd is Malaysians and then foreigners as the first 2 will always fit in better culturally. If someone
really outshines though, i will always put aside my preference and get the foreigner in instead. I would rather work with that
person than risk my company losing a really talented individual.

In my hiring process though, skin has nothing to do with it. Back in my career, i always promoted those based on skillsets and
merits, never on colour. Neither the appraisals i gave for them when they did a good job.

Even now in Malaysia, against the wishes of senior staff who recommended otherwise, i always opened up positions for the locals
no matter what race, language or religion.

There are hundreds of thousands who are like me or much better so the majority of Singaporeans are actually very accepting and tolerant.
Even in Malaysia, i behave myself and contribute but do not expect anything in return. The guest should not trouble the host unduly

Please help us understand your plight and give us your experience so that we can all learn and understand.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i am waiting for you to tell me why sinkies allow the govt to let in so many FT to come to sinkieland , and then stupid sinkies, instead of doing anything in real life, come to forum and complain cowardly.

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initially thought of pming you instead of writing here but any ways......

Wuqi, you are firing on the wrong lines, FIRSTLY i am not the one who have started this thread against INDIAN PR's.... i am an INDIAN PR as well so i had to defend myself, SECONDLY the views expressed by me are real and practical and i have personally experienced it so i cant be wrong ... but again i am not generalizing against any one and neither do i have rooted strong thoughts in my mind against any 1 race or nationality .... i still like Singaporeans and have some friends who are Singaporeans as well ... again ALL Singaporeans are not same.... my message was meant for only those who have such views and hatred against *ALL INDIAN* expats.... and also because i very well i have a reason and personal experiences .... i myself have been here for the last 8 years and have contributed to Singapore probably a lot, and the views of Singaporeans posted in this thread have been so negative that it hurts. It is basically spreading hatred..

i thought ah neh was the one who said himself he was in the 'plight':confused: another one of those ah neh twisting and turning pattern again :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
And before you ALL start to interview me about a lot of things and if you are expecting me to go into details of what i have done for Singapore or what wrong doings have happened to me then i am not going to do that in a public thread like this one, am mature enough.... If you know me well and if we sit for a coffee sometime then you will know!

See, you're recognise a snake immediately when you see one. Now want to wriggle his way out. LOL. Really Bo Lan Pa like that Tonychat.

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal

ok.. Hitesh... let me take you up on that .. I am curious to know what you have done to contribute so much to Singapore.
Coffee, you say ... when and where? I'm onz...

...and please... don't say things like spending money in restaurants, hawker centre, MRT fares, etc... I'm expecting direct contributions such as NS, volunteer at old folks homes, hospitals, etc.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
In fact, I do recognised the hard work local indians put in in building our nation

agree, without our Bangladeshi brethren, we'll not be able to enjoy the infrastructure in which we live in.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Fc6WlEf27ic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

me salute these folks.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i am waiting for you to tell me why sinkies allow the govt to let in so many FT to come to sinkieland , and then stupid sinkies, instead of doing anything in real life, come to forum and complain cowardly.

Hello BO LAN PA, I'm still waiting for you in the thread dedicated to you. Don't come disturb, today I'm killing snakes, not ladyboys

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
agree, without our Bangladeshi brethren, we'll not be able to enjoy the infrastructure in which we live in.

me salute these folks.

Glad you are understanding brother. Like I said, I have nothing against people who really contributed to Singapore. There was once I was buying rice and this bangala was in front of me, he was buying rice with curry only. I ask him why, and he replied saying that he wants to send more money home. I bought him lunch and later ask him to help paint my house and paid him the market rate for local.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Fc6WlEf27ic" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

me salute these folks.

Strange that these folks get special recognition but the thais, filippino maids and korean construction workers are left out.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
he will say :
1. go hawker center makan = contribute to economy.
2. go see movie = contribute to economy.
3. buy clothes = contribute to economy.
4. take bus/mrt = contribute to economy.

lui tuck yew : thank you for contributing to nation building by taking mrt.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably not as extreme as that, we should hear him out if its real or a bad case. There are always bad apples in every crate.

I am just amazed though, the amount of Singaporean bashing by those who actually helped them, tolerated them and gave in to them. Some even called those who contributed to his free education, dogs and of course gets away scot free.

If it (discrimination) was really that bad in the first place, i seriously doubted he would have lasted a year in SG let alone the many number of years like he said. If Singaporeans were all that bad, would you still have your job until now?

Singapore is already one of the most giving and tolerant countries in the world. There are still many countries where they would still slide your money over the counter to the floor and refuse your deposit or do much worse than that just because of your skin colour.

In a way, who can blame the foreigners who were invited to SG, then told they are the saviours of the land and saw fit to immediately start educating the locals why they should not be complaining, etc. While they go ahead and lambast and blast their own country to kingdom come, they will not convert nor tolerate any locals from complaining about their own country.

Of course, probably their own countries which their own people built were so much better than SG in the first place, thats why they know better than anyone of the locals how Singapore should be like.

Of course, their brother/cousin/some distant relative or friend did NS, automatically they know what everyone went through and suffered too.

A learned bro once shared this:

Refugees from a leaky old boat gets saved and boards a new boat and immediately set about drilling holes all over. Captain of the boat that RESCUED them asked what they were doing.

Refugees replied "But our old boat has holes, your ship should have holes too so that seawater/rainwater can drain away easily" Your boat should become like our boat so that we can fit in better.

You see you also know of how tolerant singapore is and how foreigner frenly it is but look at this bugger here. Does he ever mention that? No of course not. His first post in this thread and he's already whining away saying how sinkies shouldn't talk bad about him online and all that crap and his imaginary discrimination or racism that he faces that he won't even write here and then we see the part of your post that i highlighted in red. Compare your post to his post. If ppl read his post they would think that singapore is some kind of super racist country and yet when they read your post they would be confused in that your post is the opposite of his. So who is correct? We all obviously know who's correct and whoose post speaks the truth and yet we have tons of assholes like him complaining of hundreds of problems but of course they aren't real problems it's just a keling acting like a whiny sensitive bitch.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Strange that these folks get special recognition but the thais, filippino maids and korean construction workers are left out.

bro,

this thread is talking about Indians mah. so me just picked this video on Bangladeshi workers lah.
there are a lot of foreign workers out there whom deserved our recognition as well, health care sector especially.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,

this thread is talking about Indians mah. so me just picked this video on Bangladeshi workers lah.
there are a lot of foreign workers out there whom deserved our recognition as well, health care sector especially.

to be honest bangala isn't considered indian something like how koreans aren't considered chinese but let's not dwell on that.