• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian "FT": Taking a PR was the biggest mistake

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would not bother to quote or reply people in this thread using illicit and hate related messages and content but all i can say is that please don't have such hatred or negativity within yourself for what the reasons best known to you!! There are negative feelings which indian's may get as well, but i have not heard any hate talks by any of my indian friends.... against locals

Btw the river Ganges is a holy river, you better talk with respect! i will be out of this thread which is full of negativity... but a humble request to have a accepting attitude.. there are a lot of things which we as a minority have to face in singapore..... u can not even think about it

It's a fact the ganges has full of corpses and shit and ppl pee and drink and bathe in it. That's a fact it's a shit river.

So pls care to tell me what are these things you have to face? Write it out here. Everytime i read things like this nothing gets mentioned. It's like oh we face lots of racism and 0 not a single example. You say a lot of things you face and you cannot even describe one thing. Therefore what does this say? It's obvious that you are lying or those so-called problems that you face are actually small silly things.

Now a minority in a truly hostile place can write in detail what he faced and he'll write it out. Give you an example. These 2 english pakis male and female lived in a hostile english neighbourhood. The ppl there would hurl insults at them and call them all sorts of racial slurs and even threaten violence unto them and they actually had physical confrontations with them and even the kids insulted them, spat at them and threatened to rob them. Now if they were to describe their experiences would they write them out full in detail? Of course they would. They would write about getting spat on and shouted at and beaten up.

Yet in your case you say you have a lot to face but you have not even given a single example. Like i wrote earlier you're either lying or they are silly little things like oh this local person didn't smile at you. The bus was slow today, it was crowded at lunch time boooo hooo wow what a tough life you have here. You chose not to write it out cos you know you'll get flamed so you just write something vague like you have alot to face that locals cannot even imagine. :rolleyes:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hitesh, Those who have houses in Johore did it by their own merit and certainly not through any government assistance, i am surprised you are taking them as an example to highlight especially when you are thinking of doing the same.

I am a Singaporean and the majority race that you are complaining about, yet i have been helping you as much as i can. I had no idea you have such views. It makes me sad.

To see you slamming Singaporeans like that is a bit sad, its their country, they have a right to complain. What advantage are you talking about that Singaporeans have that foreigners don't, a lot of positions even in Citibank, etc are all taken up by foreigners. No one will begrudge a truly talented individual if he really performs well or integrate with the society.

Only issue is some don't regardless of their race, language or religion and asks to change every town into their own town. I integrated very well into MY because of similar culture, background and i enjoy all kinds of food here from the many different cultures. Instead of asking them to conform to my expectations, i merged and integrated so well then until today, many still got shocked i am Singaporean.

Maybe list down the things which you feel discriminated against. There will always be feelings of discrimination but which country doesn't have it? There is a minority group of Chinese living in India for many years, their numbers have always been dwindling and there is a strong reason why. No country is infallible and certain no one is but Singapore gave you as much as you contributed. Its a fair trade and exchange and no one forced you to do what you did.

Everyone is entitled to their own views especially if they are complaining about their own country, why not take a further step and become a citizen and then contribute more to the country.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh yes does anyone feel angry for the minority chinese living in india? Did you know there used be a chinatown in bombay but it's sort of gone? Does that keling feel bad when the chinese in india get discriminated? Of course not.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Hitesh leech should go back to India where his motherland needs him more. So, Hitesh, dont give me BS that you are here to contribute to S'pore and that we need you. All of you are here just to suck our blood and leech on us. When you have had enough, leeches like you drop off like dog's balls.

India is in dire straits and deep shit. Charity begins at home. So FO! Our govt ministers need you then you go and suck their cocks. The people voted against the govt because of you buggers. So go suck their balls or fuck off!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe list down the things which you feel discriminated against. There will always be feelings of discrimination but which country doesn't have it? There is a minority group of Chinese living in India for many years, their numbers have always been dwindling and there is a strong reason why. No country is infallible and certain no one is but Singapore gave you as much as you contributed. Its a fair trade and exchange and no one forced you to do what you did.

Everyone is entitled to their own views especially if they are complaining about their own country, why not take a further step and become a citizen and then contribute more to the country.

I think he's too ashamed to list them. If his life was at stake or his race or what was insulted do you think he wouldn't have hesitated to write them out and voice them out?

This is singapore and you don't see racism on that high of a scale unlike other countries.

If he had really listed them out it would sound so stupid and silly even worse than a small kid's complaints in kindergarten. Auntie in shop didn't smile at him, stranger on the street doesn't want to help him even though he's really rude and didn't smile first, seller in shop didn't want to give him discount and got a bit unfrenly when he didn't buy after asking 1001 questions, some guy glared at him at the corner of his eye, majority race doesn't want to watch bollywood movies. Security guard doesn't allow him to swim with his clothes on. These are the sort of "problems" ppl like him face and of course it isn't his fault that ppl react like that to him.

Hitesh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initially thought of pming you instead of writing here but any ways......

Wuqi, you are firing on the wrong lines, FIRSTLY i am not the one who have started this thread against INDIAN PR's.... i am an INDIAN PR as well so i had to defend myself, SECONDLY the views expressed by me are real and practical and i have personally experienced it so i cant be wrong ... but again i am not generalizing against any one and neither do i have rooted strong thoughts in my mind against any 1 race or nationality .... i still like Singaporeans and have some friends who are Singaporeans as well ... again ALL Singaporeans are not same.... my message was meant for only those who have such views and hatred against *ALL INDIAN* expats.... and also because i very well i have a reason and personal experiences .... i myself have been here for the last 8 years and have contributed to Singapore probably a lot, and the views of Singaporeans posted in this thread have been so negative that it hurts. It is basically spreading hatred..

Of course you have been trying to help me and to all the public in general... since you do not have any negative feelings,

i am stating the same things which u have stated that one cannot generalise and i have stated the same things that u have ...the negative thoughts which some of you have are not fair to someone who may have given a lot to a new country...

Sorry i cannot turn a blind eye to and not try to help to take out any ones negativity against the entire Indian PR fraternerty in general... there are exceptions and at times it is also human nature to have bias when one is in minority .... u have stated the same thing above when you

There will always be feelings of discrimination but which country doesn't have it? There is a minority group of Chinese living in India for many years, their numbers have always been dwindling and there is a strong reason why.[\Quote]

Again my post was to prove the point that STOP having such dire hard HATRED against an entire group of people... and the reason i bought about the example of people buying houses in singapore as well as in Msia was not to state specifically that these people are NOT deserving but because people keep on complaining that FT come and take their jobs and there is no place ..... personally being here for 8 years i still have not owned a personal property.. so if some one is Generalising then please dont do it... Also stop the blame game and not laugh at a news article which might have been probably true..

I did not think that a defensive post would be targeted , if people want to spread hatred go ahead i am not going to gain anything by trying to give an explanation for the entire Indian PR fraternity .....

Talking about Chinese in India... they are very well accepted ... check this one which is an example http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meiyang_Chаng

Hitesh, Those who have houses in Johore did it by their own merit and certainly not through any government assistance, i am surprised you are taking them as an example to highlight especially when you are thinking of doing the same.

I am a Singaporean and the majority race that you are complaining about, yet i have been helping you as much as i can. I had no idea you have such views. It makes me sad.

To see you slamming Singaporeans like that is a bit sad, its their country, they have a right to complain. What advantage are you talking about that Singaporeans have that foreigners don't, a lot of positions even in Citibank, etc are all taken up by foreigners. No one will begrudge a truly talented individual if he really performs well or integrate with the society.

Only issue is some don't regardless of their race, language or religion and asks to change every town into their own town. I integrated very well into MY because of similar culture, background and i enjoy all kinds of food here from the many different cultures. Instead of asking them to conform to my expectations, i merged and integrated so well then until today, many still got shocked i am Singaporean.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i myself have been here for the last 8 years and have contributed to Singapore probably a lot,

Ok, since you dont like people to call you names, lets do it the gentlemen way. List your "ALOT" of contribution to Singapore here. If you indeed has contributed alot, I will run an ad in the newspaper and apologise to you. Come on, hope you dont be a typical snake and wriggle away from this topic.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
keling FT claimed to have contributed a lot :biggrin:

same spin like some shit ganges is holy. :rolleyes:

puki to you limpei is born and bred singaporeans, served 2.5 years NS + 10 years ICT completed already. I dont even dare to say i have contributed a lot to sg or nation building. you dare to say :oIo:

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I think he's too ashamed to list them. If his life was at stake or his race or what was insulted do you think he wouldn't have hesitated to write them out and voice them out?

This is singapore and you don't see racism on that high of a scale unlike other countries.

If he had really listed them out it would sound so stupid and silly even worse than a small kid's complaints in kindergarten. Auntie in shop didn't smile at him, stranger on the street doesn't want to help him even though he's really rude and didn't smile first, seller in shop didn't want to give him discount and got a bit unfrenly when he didn't buy after asking 1001 questions, some guy glared at him at the corner of his eye, majority race doesn't want to watch bollywood movies. Security guard doesn't allow him to swim with his clothes on. These are the sort of "problems" ppl like him face and of course it isn't his fault that ppl react like that to him.

Probably not as extreme as that, we should hear him out if its real or a bad case. There are always bad apples in every crate.

I am just amazed though, the amount of Singaporean bashing by those who actually helped them, tolerated them and gave in to them. Some even called those who contributed to his free education, dogs and of course gets away scot free.

If it (discrimination) was really that bad in the first place, i seriously doubted he would have lasted a year in SG let alone the many number of years like he said. If Singaporeans were all that bad, would you still have your job until now?

Singapore is already one of the most giving and tolerant countries in the world. There are still many countries where they would still slide your money over the counter to the floor and refuse your deposit or do much worse than that just because of your skin colour.

In a way, who can blame the foreigners who were invited to SG, then told they are the saviours of the land and saw fit to immediately start educating the locals why they should not be complaining, etc. While they go ahead and lambast and blast their own country to kingdom come, they will not convert nor tolerate any locals from complaining about their own country.

Of course, probably their own countries which their own people built were so much better than SG in the first place, thats why they know better than anyone of the locals how Singapore should be like.

Of course, their brother/cousin/some distant relative or friend did NS, automatically they know what everyone went through and suffered too.

A learned bro once shared this:

Refugees from a leaky old boat gets saved and boards a new boat and immediately set about drilling holes all over. Captain of the boat that RESCUED them asked what they were doing.

Refugees replied "But our old boat has holes, your ship should have holes too so that seawater/rainwater can drain away easily" Your boat should become like our boat so that we can fit in better.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok, since you dont like people to call you names, lets do it the gentlemen way. List your "ALOT" of contribution to Singapore here. If you indeed has contributed alot, I will run an ad in the newspaper and apologise to you. Come on, hope you dont be a typical snake and wriggle away from this topic.

hi there

1. wow! bro.
2. you are a lot hotter under the collar in this thread man.
3. 5 thumbs up!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
keling FT claimed to have contributed a lot :biggrin:

same spin like some shit ganges is holy. :rolleyes:

puki to you limpei is born and bred singaporeans, served 2.5 years NS + 10 years ICT completed already. I dont even dare to say i have contributed a lot to sg or nation building. you dare to say :oIo:

hi there

1. bro, that is why me mentioned " snakes and ah neh do mix mah!
2. just another load of crap.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Initially thought of pming you instead of writing here but any ways......

Wuqi, you are firing on the wrong lines, FIRSTLY i am not the one who have started this thread against INDIAN PR's.... i am an INDIAN PR as well so i had to defend myself, SECONDLY the views expressed by me are real and practical and i have personally experienced it so i cant be wrong ... but again i am not generalizing against any one and neither do i have rooted strong thoughts in my mind against any 1 race or nationality .... i still like Singaporeans and have some friends who are Singaporeans as well ... again ALL Singaporeans are not same.... my message was meant for only those who have such views and hatred against *ALL INDIAN* expats.... and also because i very well i have a reason and personal experiences .... i myself have been here for the last 8 years and have contributed to Singapore probably a lot, and the views of Singaporeans posted in this thread have been so negative that it hurts. It is basically spreading hatred..

Of course you have been trying to help me and to all the public in general... since you do not have any negative feelings,

i am stating the same things which u have stated that one cannot generalise and i have stated the same things that u have ...the negative thoughts which some of you have are not fair to someone who may have given a lot to a new country...

Sorry i cannot turn a blind eye to and not try to help to take out any ones negativity against the entire Indian PR fraternerty in general... there are exceptions and at times it is also human nature to have bias when one is in minority .... u have stated the same thing above when you

There will always be feelings of discrimination but which country doesn't have it? There is a minority group of Chinese living in India for many years, their numbers have always been dwindling and there is a strong reason why.[\Quote]

Again my post was to prove the point that STOP having such dire hard HATRED against an entire group of people... and the reason i bought about the example of people buying houses in singapore as well as in Msia was not to state specifically that these people are NOT deserving but because people keep on complaining that FT come and take their jobs and there is no place ..... personally being here for 8 years i still have not owned a personal property.. so if some one is Generalising then please dont do it... Also stop the blame game and not laugh at a news article which might have been probably true..

I did not think that a defensive post would be targeted , if people want to spread hatred go ahead i am not going to gain anything by trying to give an explanation for the entire Indian PR fraternity .....

Talking about Chinese in India... they are very well accepted ... check this one which is an example http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meiyang_Chаng

---------------------------------------------------
Hitesh,

Not firing at you but asking you why? There will always be racists around and i do not agree with some of the extreme postings. Singapore has given you as much as you have given them and there are always good and bad people around underneath the skin.

The Chinese in parts of India like Mumbai have disappeared, why?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_community_in_India

To put an example, i love my own countrymen and will always give them first priority over any type of manpower resourcing.
If i really cannot find any, the 2nd is Malaysians and then foreigners as the first 2 will always fit in better culturally. If someone
really outshines though, i will always put aside my preference and get the foreigner in instead. I would rather work with that
person than risk my company losing a really talented individual.

In my hiring process though, skin has nothing to do with it. Back in my career, i always promoted those based on skillsets and
merits, never on colour. Neither the appraisals i gave for them when they did a good job.

Even now in Malaysia, against the wishes of senior staff who recommended otherwise, i always opened up positions for the locals
no matter what race, language or religion.

There are hundreds of thousands who are like me or much better so the majority of Singaporeans are actually very accepting and tolerant.
Even in Malaysia, i behave myself and contribute but do not expect anything in return. The guest should not trouble the host unduly

Please help us understand your plight and give us your experience so that we can all learn and understand.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i am an INDIAN PR as well so i had to defend myself, SECONDLY the views expressed by me are real and practical and i have personally experienced it so i cant be wrong

bro,

me still listening :smile::smile::smile: just wondering if you had applied to be Singapore Citizenship since you've mentioned that you like it here very much. care to oblige and satisfy my curiosity? many thanks in advance :smile::smile::smile:

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,

me still listening :smile::smile::smile: just wondering if you had applied to be Singapore Citizenship since you've mentioned that you like it here very much. care to oblige and satisfy my curiosity? many thanks in advance :smile::smile::smile:

that keling shit already planning his escape to malaysia already. u see IT asking for property info in the JB thread. this type of FT faster get lost better lah.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that keling shit already planning his escape to malaysia already. u see IT asking for property info in the JB thread. this type of FT faster get lost better lah.

it is natural for human beings to get away from places that smell and feel like a shithole... He is doing the right thing.

what i do not understand is why sinkies love living in cesspool.. are they sinkie shit?