• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I reaslied that Malays support MIW...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the Malays, not having an electrifying fluent Malay speaker such as LKY = pro-Chinese political party in Singapore.

i think you should be more specific and say malays in singapore. I mean the malays in mudland saw LKY as a threat when he could speak such good malay and kicked out singapore.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is it just because the names of the people in the party?

Ah Kiang, Ah Lians and Ah Huat?

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Rubbish. Just because you spoken to a few malays and you assume they support MIW. :oIo: .

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know it is very strange. You call WP racist for example yet there's no evidence. Not a single reason given, no explaination. I didn't know you could make accusations without evidence.

Remember the Indian guy in WP who was fielded from GRC context in 2011 and not given cadreship last year? The explanation given was that Indian cadres don't stay.
What about the Malay vice chairman Mohammed Rahizan bin Yaacob of WP that is never seen anywhere?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can see that WP supporters on this very forum calling malays mads, guess which race kind jokes everyday.
How can WP not be a racist party?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then why not you go to the rallies or ask your Malay friends on their views towards WP? Did you verify? Rubbish.

Rubbish. Just because you spoken to a few malays and you assume they support MIW. :oIo: .

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then why not you go to the rallies or ask your Malay friends on their views towards WP? Did you verify? Rubbish.

Most of my buddies in bedok are supportive of WP.
And forgot to mention, yes, the older malay generation are supportive of MIW but the new generation are a different breed altogether

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Okay I know you Malayu because you talke about weed before. So who you support?

Most of my buddies in bedok are supportive of WP.
And forgot to mention, yes, the older malay generation are supportive of MIW but the new generation are a different breed altogether

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyoh....why you so scared to commit? If all the oppositions fight for your GRC, who would you vote for? Be honest hor.

If my GRC under WP, of course i support them. But then too bad KJ and team did not manage to win over last election.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP is indeed racist. I Chinese and also don't like them. If WP ever take power, Singapore will have racial riots.

Where you born yet, when we have racial problems here before you mouth this nonsense. Have you ever walk the streets of eerie silence during curfews?? :mad:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyoh....why you so scared to commit? If all the oppositions fight for your GRC, who would you vote for? Be honest hor.

im honest. I will vote for any opposition.Like i mention, KJ and team did not manage to win over the GRC during the last election.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We can see that WP supporters on this very forum calling malays mads, guess which race kind jokes everyday.
How can WP not be a racist party?

There will be people in this world born everyday, can you change them?? people will always be bigot, each race will feel they are superior over another..it is through education & tolerance that we achieve this balance.