• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I reaslied that Malays support MIW...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See this old macik? ST actually wrote an article about her. She was an opposition decades ago and now PAP supporter.

I attend rallies of both WP and PAP and realised that many Malay support PAP. Those flag bearers, drum beaters, slogan cheering, mostly Malays. They even sang song "vote PAP, vote PAP!".

I asked my Malay friends why har? They say PKMS is a disgrace and the rest of the opposition are not impressive.

I told them that WP is good and steady, they look honest and sincere but my Mats friends say WP appear to be very pro-Chinese. Malays cannot connect with the party.

They say they are still happy with PAP and their older parents are staunch supporters of MIW. I was told some took up volunteer work at grassroots level to support PAP, there were a few even cancel their holidays to Malaysia just to help PAP in this election.

So I think if WP wins, it is because of the chinese voters.

A91BCDA53E59D1F57146DEEB08078_h498_w598_m2.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah bui you better be careful wait ppl call you racist sia. According to some ppl only chinese ppl are PAP supporters while all the minorities support the opposition. Even if they support PAP the excuse can be given that they are minorities so their votes won't help PAP in power which negates the logic that every single vote counts towards electing someone into office.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP is indeed racist. I Chinese and also don't like them. If WP ever take power, Singapore will have racial riots.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I reaslied that Malays support MIW...

fat boy, you don't remember ' malays must vote PAP' meh?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP is indeed racist. I Chinese and also don't like them. If WP ever take power, Singapore will have racial riots.

You know it is very strange. You call WP racist for example yet there's no evidence. Not a single reason given, no explaination. I didn't know you could make accusations without evidence.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro,

I just write what I saw and heard. If idiots deemed me racists so be it. I speak what I feel.

Those who dun like what I write, go fuck a spider and go to bed.

Ah bui you better be careful wait ppl call you racist sia. According to some ppl only chinese ppl are PAP supporters while all the minorities support the opposition. Even if they support PAP the excuse can be given that they are minorities so their votes won't help PAP in power which negates the logic that every single vote counts towards electing someone into office.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap need useless, hopeless, society causing ills type of ppl like m&d to justify that they 'do good things for the society' to up their brownie points status.

They are using the m&ds for they ability to stay in power and the m&d gets the table crumps to make them feel that they are cared for by the Pap.

Simple logic but as usual it takes a m&d a hard time to figure out.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN,

everywhere you go, will spoil thread.

The racial riot in 1969, which party in-charge then har?

WP is indeed racist. I Chinese and also don't like them. If WP ever take poweKNNr, Singapore will have racial riots.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pap need useless, hopeless, society causing ills type of ppl like m&d to justify that they 'do good things for the society' to up their brownie points status.

They are using the m&ds for they ability to stay in power and the m&d gets the table crumps to make them feel that they are cared for by the Pap.

Simple logic but as usual it takes a m&d a hard time to figure out.

Then when pap comes into power blame just falls on the chinese m&ds get away scott free.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes! and I Malay voter am very grateful to the PAP when they plucked me from my Changi Beach tent bungalow to a two room HDB where I am sharing with another Malay family and am now trying very hard not to rape my flat sharer's daughter. Thank you PAP!]

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 possible reason is because there are many Malays working in the civil service. So, they may be afraid of losing their iron rice bowl. Let's just move on.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays are great when it comes to marriages. Even political ones like theirs to the PAP! They know which hole is being buttered.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then when pap comes into power blame just falls on the chinese m&ds get away scott free.

The m&ds have always wanted to 'take the easier way' out in living their life.

That's where the term 'relax in one corner ' comes about.

They can take being 'looked down, termed as academic failures, seen as always financially strapped etc etc but they settle for 'bread crumps' which does not need much effort to obtain especially when Miws, who are paid millions, are more than willing to throw onto the floor in return for their obedience to the Imperial decree.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder why they would say WP is pro-Chinese? Is it really? I dun think so leh.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The m&ds have always wanted to 'take the easier way' out in living their life.

That's where the term 'relax in one corner ' comes about.

They can take being 'looked down, termed as academic failures, seen as always financially strapped etc etc but they settle for 'bread crumps' which does not need much effort to obtain especially when Miws, who are paid millions, are more than willing to throw onto the floor in return for their obedience to the Imperial decree.

But they are really sensitive when you simply call a spade a spade. Those statements you made even though it is true would be deemed racist by some ppl. Wait a min not sure if they mind being looked down on. It should be they like taking the easy way out but get offended when someone says it out loud.

I wonder why they would say WP is pro-Chinese? Is it really? I dun think so leh.

Still waiting for ppl to give evidence or reasons to this but so far nothing.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
But they are really sensitive when you simply call a spade a spade. Those statements you made even though it is true would be deemed racist by some ppl. Wait a min not sure if they mind being looked down on. It should be they like taking the easy way out but get offended when someone says it out loud.

If one cannot take the truth and know where are the flaws and sincerely want to make a change in their life..

Would they go 'anywhere' in life?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If one cannot take the truth and know where are the flaws and sincerely want to make a change in their life..

Would they go 'anywhere' in life?

That's right that is the mentality that one should adopt but can you sincerely say they would think in that manner? I say no.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the Malays, not having an electrifying fluent Malay speaker such as LKY = pro-Chinese political party in Singapore.