• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just love this. Graveyard at your doorstep..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
DC0419.png

Sinkies..ass painful or not..

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
:kma::oIo:Melbourne your cock lah. Bo Siong Kong Simi Lan Cheow Wei, bastard. You might as well say you are on the moon now. KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a graveyard:

03.jpg

This is not a graveyard:

P201102140221_photo_1024659.JPG

Analogy: Open-air carpark vs multi-storey carpark.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
P201102140221_photo_1024659.JPG

Analogy: Open-air carpark vs multi-storey carpark.

Other that the pollution from burning corpses has anyone living near these columbariums reported experiencing issues of the ghostly kind:confused:
I remember hearing some stories from the old graveyard next to KK hospital which I think has been turned into a park.:smile:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry guys sinkies are draft and stupid,just place a food court above and a Starbucks in front,with any luck sinkies will think coloumbarian is the name of a upstart coffee house.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't worry guys sinkies are draft and stupid,just place a food court above and a Starbucks in front,with any luck sinkies will think coloumbarian is the name of a upstart coffee house.

This I agree.. That is why I stay away from sinkies.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Other that the pollution from burning corpses has anyone living near these columbariums reported experiencing issues of the ghostly kind:confused:
I remember hearing some stories from the old graveyard next to KK hospital which I think has been turned into a park.:smile:

Maybe foreign worker couples go there and bonk.